PDA

View Full Version : Why do we dress?

bredalee25
01-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Ok my gf has a question to ask. She would like to hear some of your reasons for dressing. I myself dress for the enjoyment of wearing pretty clothes and i love the many colors of the clothes also.

ttfn

Joy Carter
01-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I hope I don't scare your girlfriend Brenda but it's not about the clothes. I'd have to say I'm a "Two Spirited" person. It's just that simple with me.

Kate Simmons
01-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Like Joy, I'm basically kind of a two spirited person. The culmination of that is Salandra and the reason I dress is to outwardly express who I am inside, at least that part of me.:happy:

Synchronicity
01-25-2007, 06:39 PM
I dress so my appearance matches my gender identity.

Samantha Jane Foster
01-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Well you can tell your girlfriend the good news that my ex-girlfriend didn't get from me: I crossdressed because I wanted to be a woman (realizing women are much more than just what they wear, of course), *and* I also wanted to date guys. So it's still the thing I regret more than anything I've done-- hurting her like that. But I see a lot of CDers here are straight and don't really want to be women *all* the time, so she doesn't have to feel threatened by it.

rexy
01-25-2007, 06:47 PM
MY DEAR THE REASON I DRESS HAS BECOME VERY SIMPLE, BECAUSE I WANT TO !!!:happy:

jillwadden
01-25-2007, 06:47 PM
I know that I can't speak for others,but as for me I dress simply because I think I look good doing it.I never found men good looking at all and that included me.When someone gave me a compliment as a man,I never really believed it.I don't know why.However while enfemme,I really like how I look and if I get a compliment ,I find it much easier to believe the compliment is sincere.That,coupled with the fact that I feel a certain calmness while dressed ,is the reason for my love of this lifestyle.Hope that helps,Hon.

Hugs,
Jill

marie354
01-25-2007, 06:55 PM
I probably look much better as a man, but I love dressing as a woman. I've gone from ****ty to a normal, natural look for someone my age. It's been a long road, and I can't say that I've regretted it one bit. So I would guess that I dress because I like it.
:hugs:

Myst
01-25-2007, 07:19 PM
I dress because I like to feel feminine. I love the clothes, the scents, and the feeling of being a woman!

Brenda Love
01-25-2007, 07:31 PM
I dress because I like to feel feminine. I love the clothes, the scents, and the feeling of being a woman!

I could not have said it better!!

"All men have a feminine side,some men are just more in touch with it than others."

Hugs
Brenda

sami1952
01-25-2007, 07:34 PM
i dress because sometimes i feel like i was meant to be a women if just for the short time that i dress.

Rachel Signy
01-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Self-expression.

darling_felicity
01-25-2007, 08:34 PM
At the risk of sounding twee I tell anyone who will listen that I feel like the day I was born the angels said,"Sorry Felicity, we only have boy bodies available at the moment, but we'll give you a nice one." Felicity is me, the boy body around me (and that's a nice thought) looks after me and allows me to come to the surface. Very few people outside of this forum could ever relate to that I'm sure. Unlike some though, I don't feel trapped. I get very sad when I think of the number of willies that have gone west in SRS but I realise that those girls are different again. I stand up for them finding their true selves in the way that they want to.

I realise that it's a bit late for me to live as Felicity full time and I probably never shall. But she's gonna have as much fun as she can one way or the other.

Luv, Felicity