PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend has accepted my dressing

bredalee25
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm happy to report and extremly happy i might add that my gf of four years has finally accepted my dressing with an open mind and heart. Together we're gonna explore uncharted teritory and she has agrred to allow me to dress when ever i want to as long as she is there with me.

I Love you Lovebug:<3:

ttfn

kaitlin
01-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Hello Brenda, CONGRATS !!!! and welcome to the wonderful world of having a partner that loves and accepts you for you! As I have read on here there arn't many of us. I wish that every member here could be as open as I can. I don't think I would pass very well so we don't go out when I'm dressed but I live as close as I can 24/7/365. And my gg girlfriend loves it. You hug and kiss her every chance you get and tell her thanks, she is a rare find. Enjoy your new life! luvs Kaitlin

cdjulie117
01-25-2007, 07:08 PM
wow thats great...enjoy!

Brenda Love
01-25-2007, 07:35 PM
If my wife would let me I would explore my feminine side to the limit,if their is a limit...........:devil:

Hugs
Brenda

Andrea_girl
01-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Brilliant

I am pleased.

kathy gg
01-25-2007, 08:28 PM
So what about this girl:

"Hi all i just wanted to tell the greatest news. I've met a wonderful woman and she accepts my cding and i'm in love with her. She is such a sweetie she even offered to do my make up and then a photo shoot. I'm so in love with her she's got my heart and i've got hers. There's only one problem i'm in a relationship with another woman right now and can't leave just yet. plus the fact that she lives 695 miles away from me so right now all we can do is chat. I've got this forum to thank for meeting her i replied to one of her posts in a private message we became fast friends and now we've spoke on the phone and we're in love. She knows who she is i won't give her name on here as she doesn't know i'm posting this."

????

Just curious.

What becomes of her?

marie354
01-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Congrats! I have a wonderful accepting SO that lets me dress 24/7 if I want too. Welcome to the club. Just remember to tell her how much you love her as oftin as you can. Hug her, hold her, comfort her, all the time so that she can feel all the love that you can give her.
You'll find it will be great and much more relaxing when you can dress freely, even if it is only around the house.
:hugs:

JC
01-25-2007, 09:31 PM
remember to say thank you and to show her your love. my wife is supportive - it is nice - i make sure to do something special for her on a regular basis. do the dishes - offer to paint her anils, what ever.

just be thankful and show it to her

Tina Dixon
01-25-2007, 09:47 PM
So what about this girl:

"Hi all i just wanted to tell the greatest news. I've met a wonderful woman and she accepts my cding and i'm in love with her. She is such a sweetie she even offered to do my make up and then a photo shoot. I'm so in love with her she's got my heart and i've got hers. There's only one problem i'm in a relationship with another woman right now and can't leave just yet. plus the fact that she lives 695 miles away from me so right now all we can do is chat. I've got this forum to thank for meeting her i replied to one of her posts in a private message we became fast friends and now we've spoke on the phone and we're in love. She knows who she is i won't give her name on here as she doesn't know i'm posting this."

????

Just curious.

What becomes of her?
Your on the stick girl:thumbsup:

amanda barber
01-25-2007, 10:14 PM
uh oh :eek:

Tanya83
01-25-2007, 10:51 PM
offer to paint her anils

Now that sounds like fun!

bredalee25
01-26-2007, 08:18 AM
Ok ya want to know what happened to the other girl well it's like this i know it's a crappy thing to do but it was just a ploy to make my gf jelous and get her interested in cding. It worked wonderfully she sat down with me and we talked about my dressing. She has accepted it and is excited to try different things with me. She didn't know until we talked about it how much a part of my life this was or how into dressing i was. She has told me that she will assist me in presenting my female side in a better way than i could on my own. She's is even willing to help buy my clothes and allow me to get make up too if i want it. So thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

ttfn

Lisa Marie
01-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Hey that's great I hope if I were to ever find a girlfriend she would be accetable to my crossdressing as well!

Tamara Croft
01-26-2007, 09:34 AM
So thats my story and i'm sticking to it.Yep, clearly sounds like a story, so you do that :rolleyes:

GinaVegas
01-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Congrats Brenda!

suzy
01-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Congratulations Bredalee!!!

I am very happy for you and I know that you both will have a wonderful time exploring together....:hugs:

gennee
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Congrats, Bredalee.

Gennee

SammyA
01-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm happy to report and extremly happy i might add that my gf of four years has finally accepted my dressing with an open mind and heart. Together we're gonna explore uncharted teritory and she has agrred to allow me to dress when ever i want to as long as she is there with me.

I Love you Lovebug:<3:

ttfn

Thats awesome! Congrats! Like everyone said... make sure to thank her and show your love... women love that.

melissacd
01-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Ok ya want to know what happened to the other girl well it's like this i know it's a crappy thing to do but it was just a ploy to make my gf jelous and get her interested in cding. It worked wonderfully she sat down with me and we talked about my dressing. She has accepted it and is excited to try different things with me. She didn't know until we talked about it how much a part of my life this was or how into dressing i was. She has told me that she will assist me in presenting my female side in a better way than i could on my own. She's is even willing to help buy my clothes and allow me to get make up too if i want it. So thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

ttfn

If this is truly what happened and I do not have any reason to doubt the story, then I feel like you have done a very sad thing indeed. If the other person was/is real and whether or not they were complicit in this deception, you have used (and possibly hurt) another person to achieve your ends. If the other person was/is fictional then you have created a deception to achieve your ends. In either case you have used deception to achieve a goal that you could not achieve through honest open dialog. I cannot believe that a successful relationship can be built on what amounts to coercion. I know that this is just my point of view (and I am sure that you do not care what I feel), however, I have difficulty with this approach morally and ethically and I just wanted to state that point.

Now I am no angel, far from it, I have made many mistakes in my life. My big deception was hiding my cross dressing from my wife and I am paying big time for that. My point is that I could never use a person or fictional story in this way. If that is what I had to do to get my partner onside then I really question the sincerity of her gesture and the whole relationship. Open dialog, as I am discovering, is very painful, very difficult, very time consuming, very two steps forward/one step back and may not get the results you want, but at least it is, as much as can be achieved, adult to adult so that hopefully whatever agreements/understandings that you reach are mutual and lasting.

Thanks Kathy for bringing this to our attention and providing us with a moral compass on this matter.

plieboy
01-26-2007, 12:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!! that is soo wonderful....I'm a little jealous.

tommi
01-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I have to agee with Melissacd on this one and add if you really love her take things slow.

Jasmine Ellis
01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
thats wonderful news good on you both and you know there is a GG thread she can go into if she would like to join us in here

Deborah
01-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Since i have nothing nice to say i won't say anything. ;)

Tamara Croft
01-28-2007, 03:12 AM
So.... in 10 days, you've gone from your old g/f leaving you to move away, your new g/f moving in with you and now you've dumped the new g/f and back with the old g/f who accepts you fully....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49541

Yeah, did you know pigs fly??

Sandra
01-29-2007, 04:56 AM
She must be a truly amazing g/f !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmmaB GG
01-29-2007, 10:23 AM
Not sure if this helps any GG reading this forum who perhaps isn't anywhere near secure with her situation. Many of you are worried about having to lie to your SO's - and this just reinforces so much that lying happens.

Not sure that those who have congratulated it should be proud either.

As a GG who has been cheated on in the past, I am not impressed ....

Robin Leigh
01-29-2007, 01:16 PM
I had a feeling somebody was going to get hurt with all of this, as I mentioned in the first thread. :(

I believe in honesty, but I understand why Brenda has to let to her wife believe that she really wasn't interested in the other woman.

I hope the other woman is OK. According to Brenda, she's a member here...

Robin

Amy Hepker
01-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Sounds Like a Great deal to me. I am really glad for you to have found someone who you can share your inner self with.

Linda Daniels
01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
This story isn't over yet...fiction or reality, it gives me the creeps.

Linda

tvmichellef
02-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Congrats on you and your girlfriend. I'm one of the lucky ones too, My girlfriend is accepting of my dressing and wants me to dress with her and explore.woohoo! I'm not letting this woman out of my life ever. Michelle

Staci G
02-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah and my wife accepts my crossdressing too :lol: that will be the day when those pigs fly and the pope is Jewish

bredalee25
02-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Ok for the last time i'm gonna post to this. This is a real life situation i'm dealing with and i'm really getting tired of all the negitivity i'm getting from other members about this. I'm really starting to regret ever posting anything about it now. I came here for support and all i'm getting is the oppisite so if ya can't say anything supportive or nice keep your comments to yourself and just maybe you might get a nice comment from me. I on the other hand don't reply to anyones threads unless i've got something nice to say.

I'd like to thank the very first doubter for replying to this thread see what you started here. So thanks for getting alot of people angry at me.

ttfn

GypsyKaren
02-02-2007, 05:25 PM
This has been such a wonderful thread, but I feel a calling to close it.

Karen