PDA

View Full Version : The women in our lives

TanyaLynn
01-28-2005, 05:33 PM
I hear alot of talk about a wife or girlfriend.If they agre or not.And I feel for those who are less fortunate.And hide there secrets.I started shortly aftr we were married.First just some pantys and she liked it very much.then some pantyhose and she loved my body in the sheer clothing.Then oneday I made some balloon breast.And was dressed in a nice skirt and top.When she got home she had a funny look at first.Said maybe I was going a little far.Well as we were talking and I was slowly making my play.Rubbing my breast on hers and finaly getting her to touch them.We had a time I will never forget.I then told her of my desires all my life of wearing fem. clothes.It was differnt for her at first.And we just played with the sexy things in the bedroom.Oh when we were home I got to wearing the hose and pantys all the time. But never a wig shoes makeup and all.I wanted to bad.But figured Id take it slow.Besides we were just starting our lives there was not a whole lot of money at this time to spend on these things. Then the baby came.First one then another and then another.Yea three boys and crossdressing wasnt away for a new father to act.So my dressing was put way in the back back bedroom for several years. Then as time went by and the children grew so did my desires to dress. I was set on finding more about my fem. side.And with new technology and a lfew adventures into the transgender community. We have brought out Tanya Lynn and we both love her very much.There are still times when we have our dissagreements about Tanya my wife loves me and understands me enough to excempt who I am.And Im thankful everyday for her. She likes to pretend we are to girlfriends.She says when Im dressed and we are out she dosent think of us as husband and wife.But as to girs out on the town.We have alot of fun One of our biggest conflicts is.She likes and wants to keep Tanya hid more than I do.The kids have an idea but have never seen Tanya.And I agree with keeping them safe.And letting them choose there own way in life. But Im getting older and want to know my innerself more.And want others to know the real me as well. I guess time will bring the answer to this puzzling stage in my life.Sorta wait and se what happens. This is kind of a very short version of a long story and alot of delimas.It wasnt easy bringing Tanya this far.But I would not change any of it.Not my wife my kids or my desires. Huggs Tanya

Julie York
01-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the forum

You can usually find someone who has been in your situation no matter what it is.

So you're in good company.

You are also very lucky though. Bear that in mind.

Holly
01-28-2005, 05:50 PM
First Tanya, hi and welcome to the forum. I know that you will enjoy youself here and likely will find at least some of the answers you are seeking. Individually, we all have our struggles and conflicts. Collectively we are a powerful force of change in the lives of each other.

I hope that you will permit me just a couple of quick observations. 1) You are VERY fortunate to have a SO who is understanding as you wife has been up to now. Treat her as treasure, and 2) don't try to force Tanya on her more quickly than she is willing to accept.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Sweet Susan
01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
I enjoyed your story, but I had a tough time reading it. Space bars are a great invention.
As for your post, I'd have to say that I agree with Julie, many of us have been through the same things that you mentioned. I would never bring my sons into my crossdressing world. If they find out and they are cool with it, that is fine, but I feel no need to introduce them to it. The level of negativity toward crossdressers in the U.S. is extremely high. I just don't need to go there.

TanyaLynn
01-28-2005, 08:07 PM
First Tanya, hi and welcome to the forum. I know that you will enjoy youself here and likely will find at least some of the answers you are seeking. Individually, we all have our struggles and conflicts. Collectively we are a powerful force of change in the lives of each other.

I hope that you will permit me just a couple of quick observations. 1) You are VERY fortunate to have a SO who is understanding as you wife has been up to now. Treat her as treasure, and 2) don't try to force Tanya on her more quickly than she is willing to accept.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Oh yes I treasure and respect her every day of my life.And would not have wanted it any diff. As for not forceing Tanya I try my best to work with in her wishes.And try to be paitent.Im getting older and bolder.Ive kept her inside along time.Never thought I could be as open as I am now.And I see Tanya getting bolder. Thanks for your reply. Luv Tanya

TanyaLynn
01-28-2005, 08:29 PM
I enjoyed your story, but I had a tough time reading it. Space bars are a great invention.
As for your post, I'd have to say that I agree with Julie, many of us have been through the same things that you mentioned. I would never bring my sons into my crossdressing world. If they find out and they are cool with it, that is fine, but I feel no need to introduce them to it. The level of negativity toward crossdressers in the U.S. is extremely high. I just don't need to go there.
Hi susan, Sorry for the bad typing.All this computer stuff is all new to me. I guess I need to take a class or something.Maybe Ill get better.Until then please bear with this 2 finger punching girl. No I would never reveal my dressing to my boys.But they are a part of me and I do wonder just how much of me they might have.But they will have to find out on there own. And yes Im aware of the negativity toward our passion.And have experinced some of it on a personal bacis.Its scary but we cant give in. We have to try to change and fight this negativity.And the best way I know to do this is be me.And let people know that we are just another one of GODS wonderful makings. I luv exspressing with you ladies.And hope Tanya meets lots of friends. Huggs to you Susan and thanks for spending time with me. Luv Tanya

TanyaLynn
01-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the forum

You can usually find someone who has been in your situation no matter what it is.

Julie, Yes I have been blessed with a special wife and dont know where Id be with out her.She has stood beside me in good and bad.And helped me through it all. And very glad to hear about the good company.And look forward to more with you and Others.Us girls have to stick together.Even though we may be miles away. Luv Tanya

TanyaLynn
01-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the forum

Julie, Yes I have been blessed with a special wife and dont know where Id be with out her.She has stood beside me in good and bad.And helped me through it all. And very glad to hear about the good company.And look forward to more with you and Others.Us girls have to stick together.Even though we may be miles away. Luv Tanya

ChristineRenee
01-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Hi Tanya and welcome to the forum. I don't know that I can add much of anything more or different than Holly and Susan have already told you other than I will say you have a very supportive spouse and you should treasure her. Many of us would like to have a spouse or SO who would treat us like a best g/f when dressed. The other obviously is not to push more of Tanya on to her than she is ready for...let her come out a little at a time. No need to blow a good thing while you have it all going on for you. As for the kids, I don't have any myself but if I did, I wouldn't introduce them to it. If they find out and question you about it, be upfront and answer their questions openly and honestly. I know at least part of the reason that I have never had kids was that I never wanted to put a child of mine through what I have gone through my whole life. It was tough enough for me to go through it personally, I don't think I could have watched a child of mine go through it too...it would have torn me up inside.

Just my views on your situation here, FWIW.

Love,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi Tanya

That was a lovely post, I always enjoy reading about other's peoples lives, thoughts and emotions. Please do share more with us. We really are a great support group here and I think it will be very beneficial the more you can talk about yourself and your CDing, the more you will understand yourself. Also has your wife ever talked with other CDers or SO of CDers? It might be a great thing for her too to express herself as well. There is a forum for wives and girlfriends here. Something to think about?

Chrissycd
01-29-2005, 12:04 AM
I have been on my own for four years now, and finally began coming out publicly over the past six months. Only a small group of close friends know Chrissy, but the ggs involved, including my wonderful ex, are very loving and supportive of me. My two sisters will be told soon, as well, and I think they will be very curious, but accepting as well.
The thing I know most single girls like me fear is being alone for the rest of our lives, though. That's where you have to give thanks for the relationship you have with your wife. I know it's difficult to "hide" Tanya. I can hardly stand wearing men's clothing at all anymore, believe me. But, you have it good. If you can keep up the balancing act, more power to you! If not, hey, live and let live. You gotta be you, as they say. And, que sera, sera.
Good luck and welcome to the forum.
:)

Stormgirl
01-29-2005, 02:33 AM
I dont have a gf or a close significant other,gg girls are evil so lets leave it at that.

Sunshine
01-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi, I am Sunshine, deemed so by my wonderful, loving, soon-to-be wife. She was the one who helped me understand what I was feeling and why I repressed it for so long. She held my hand and walked beside me, as I found my way.

She is my best friend. I don't know what I would ever do without her love, kindness, undestanding, support and patience.