PDA

View Full Version : Are You Diferent When Dressed?

almalove
01-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi family, I have questtion about hoe do you behave when dressed? As a guy I'm tuff, get things done resoursefull, don't look at me funny I could wipe the floor with you, can lift 150lbs , work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but........ Alma, she is so sweet, shy, and some times helpless, fragil. Does it happen to any body out there? I appriciate your input.

Alma....

Shoshana
01-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I find myself to become more confident, more outgoing when I'm dressed as a woman. As a guy I'm kinda wimpy.

sami1952
01-25-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm more relax and at ease as janie almost like all my worries are gone if just at that moment that i'm her.

Tasha Meredith
01-25-2007, 07:34 PM
I feel like I'm a little more confident and impulsive as Tasha. And generally I become more sociable versus my normal shy and impatient mood. It makes me feel more free-spirited overall.

jenny_centaur
01-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes, I think I'm similar. I'm tall, lean and mean; rarely does anyone even think of messing with me as man me. But when I'm dressed, I'm girly and relaxed and soft. Of course if anyone ever dared rip my wig away I would revert to the big bad man.

Kind of like Bruce Banner/ The Incredible Hulk I suppose.

Samantha B L
01-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm calmer and more relaxed when I'm fem.I'm an easygoing male person but I can be a little tense and gruff when I'm in drab.That doesn't happen as much when I'm enfemme.

rachel_rachel
01-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I would like to think that i'm big enough to intimidate others when my guy self. As a woman, well i still have broad shoulders and an attitude, I do find myself talking a lot more, and maybe a bit more sensitive.

RandiCD78209
01-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes...I feel different - behave different. I become more aware of my movements/positions of my head, hands, arms & legs.

Soft, sexy lingerie will calm the tiger in my tank any day!

ArleneRaquel
01-25-2007, 10:26 PM
In male mode I am reserved. When I am enfemme I am very coquettish. I prefer the latter. :love: & :hugs: Trina Irish Sex Goddess

Tanya83
01-25-2007, 10:46 PM
What an interesting concept. Never really thought about it but if I had to choose, I'd say that I'm less grumpy.

kerrianna
01-25-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm more or less the same person because I have never been very macho to start with, but I do feel more compassionate and freer with giving and love when I'm highlighting my feminine side. I feel a bit more at peace too...not sure if that's just being feminine or touching my core personality (ie TG?) more.

It's an interesting journey, that's for sure. :love:

Sweet Jane
01-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi
I think I'm the same whether dressed or not...I'm just me either way..I have noticed one thing that changes when I'm dressed...I leave a small bit of my lips on my glass..frankly it's unnerving..dress too often, I'll have no lips left!!:joke:

Karren H
01-25-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm not much different, outgoing, confident, adventureous.... friendly....

Love Karren

susie evans
01-25-2007, 11:57 PM
nahhh pretty much the same never met a stranger
:heehee:

susie

suchacutie
01-26-2007, 12:05 AM
quieter, softer, tidier, almost fastidious, much more aware of my body and it's motions and of my language, and I become left-handed.

heavens, in guy mode when do we worry about fixing our makeup????

Tina

Kate Simmons
01-26-2007, 03:19 AM
As Salandra I'm more people oriented and a little more easier going but don't "cross" me if you know what's good for you.

Suzie S.
01-26-2007, 04:22 AM
Come to think of it I'm a bit more upbeat and cheery as Suzie. In guy mode I can get grumpy and sarcastic sometimes, so my wife says! LOL! It's nice to swing a purse for a while after swinging a hammer all day! :D

Suzie S.

Angie G
01-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Some but not that bad I like to do house work when I'm derssed :hugs:
Angie

almalove
01-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi family, Just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for the great input, it is great to konw that there are so many people that I can share my feeling ( crossdressing ) with. Aloha and take care....

Alma love.

diane59
01-26-2007, 02:12 PM
I believe when I change clothes I also change gender. I think that is what crossdressing is all about in my eyes.
I am 5'9" 220 lbs and heavily into martial arts & quite intimidating in drab.

However when I transform, I am Diane and only Diane (Little Angel)

Marcie Sexton
01-26-2007, 02:21 PM
When dressed I'm a combination of two, a Max Klinger, crazy, like a fox:rolleyes: out going and just about as graceful, but...then theres the June Cleaver in me, my wife loves it, I'm a regular little :heehee: house wife to her, or is it a house husband, errrrrr, well I'm something to her and she likes it...:D

Cassy11
01-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Cassy is much less agressive, she is softer and more soft spoken. My wife has commented more than once about the change. She likes Cassy to do her hair color for her. Yes, I've been doing it for years.

melissaK
01-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Not dressing 24/7, and rarely dresing in front of anyone, how can I really say. I don't feel significantly different though. I still do the same hobbies, watch the same TV, listen to the same music, talk the same on the phone. I'm passive aggressive - mostly friendly, a little quiet, patiently waiting for my openings. Just when dressed I'm free of the anxiety to dress and I feel content - perhaps that shows through somewhere . . .

Madeleine
01-26-2007, 05:16 PM
There does seem to be a sort of change. My daughter phoned me the other day while I was dressed and she said quite unequivocally that I did not sound like the same person she knew. My personality had changed considerably. Not sure what she meant but I guess that it was as though I had become another woman - listening and interrupting at the same time, for example.

I am typing this dressed knowing that I feel more relaxed and comfortable in my alter ego. If only I didn't have to take the clothes off again.....

Love and hugs to you all - Madeleine xx

Jasmine Ellis
01-26-2007, 05:35 PM
I love walking around as Jasmine being Jasmine helps me to be free from worries.

Kenix
01-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Kenix is definitely a different person, worry free and a bit more confident.

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 06:45 PM
with the weight on my chest :heehee: (so to speak). Am more relaxed and less on guard.

FrancineCD
01-26-2007, 07:50 PM
i like being francine. she has no bills, no resposibilities, no worries. i am more relaxed dressed up.

Alpaula
01-26-2007, 08:12 PM
definately more ladylike when enfemme , not rough and ready to take on any task/job like when i'm in male mode

Amy Hepker
01-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Yes, My Lady says I am so Prissy when dressed. I am not the type to fight, but I am very strong and well built. Not really muscular, just strong in the right places. I don't like to fight, and won't unless I am attacked, but if I was attacked I would go wild.

melissaK
01-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Am more relaxed and less on guard.

:yt:

PatyR
01-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Paty is always more smiling since she is not that stressed. She feels confident and Beautiful.

The guy? He is unbearable.

krisla
01-26-2007, 08:37 PM
But of course I'm Krisla when dressed, actually I'm about the same except in appearance, my GG friends find it comfortable when they see my personality has not changed. That said I don't need to be dressed to be a girl, I can be drab and still think and react (mentally like a girl), and just as quick go back to male mode with my GG friends as well. Krisla

Tiana
02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
much more relaxed as tiana but still opinionated as usual x

Nataliecan
02-02-2007, 10:58 PM
The more I accept my feminine side (inside), the more I transform myself in a better and well balance person. We are soft and kind human being.

:-)

almalove
02-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Thank you very much for all the input it helps me to know that there are so many pleople with the same interests,

Aloha, Almalove.

JeanneF
02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm pretty much a bitch always. :)

Seriously, I'm a little more outgoing as Lisa. I'm not exactly shy as a boy, but I think I like my appearance more as girl, and thusI feel more confident to approach people. Other than that, I'm pretty much the same person. If anything, the good things about Lisa are bleeding over into my boy life more and more often.

Staci G
02-03-2007, 06:18 AM
My daughter says i am much better to get along with and easier going. so maybe it calms the beast within.. anyway thats what she says so I guess I ahve to believe her she is my biggest fan

Andrea_girl
02-03-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm calmer and more relaxed when I'm Andrea. I feel more confident in the way I make my self appear, ie make up and clothes. I have yet to find out if this makes me more confident in public. I feel softer in nature and I tend to smile a lot more.

darling_felicity
02-03-2007, 07:17 AM
When I am dressed I am a little more free. I have come to terms with my boy body. It's a nice one so I like it. When I dress it's just me being me and not someone else. In reality I have become so used to being in my boy body that I consider dressing a bonus. If I could have a girl realtionship that would be a bonus too. But I already have had the full set as a boy so I don't feel as if I should complain if I never get to express myself as a woman.

luv Felicity

Joy Carter
02-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Alma this thread is so great Hun. While I'm not shy in guy mode I'm even less so as Joy. I'm very confident and out going. I found that I love myself and can finaly smile now that the real me is out. My friend thinks I talk to much. Hey it's a gurl thing if haven't noticed.:D

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 10:31 PM
In the last 18 months that I have been dressing and going out there has been a change not only in my feminine persona but overall. There is still a difference in me dressed enfem but the difference is a lot less, so many of the traits have crossed that pink line to the “Blue Side”(feel like Darth Vader as I say that, good to evil). In my mind I am Kristen and almost always Kristen, the clothes I wear are just the finishing brush strokes on the portrait I chose to paint

Staci
02-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I am different when dressed. My wife says I am much more conversant and enjoys talking with me when I am dressed. I also tend to help her out more. You know, make her coffee, breakfast, help with things she needs to get done. I am clearly more relaxed. All my stresses seem to disappear for a while.

krissy
02-03-2007, 11:09 PM
im more at peace with myself. im more adveturous more outgoing and i like to try more stuff but im all alone with this so its hard to be happy i feel i let myself disapper when i dress sometimes:hugs:

krissy:hugs:

ArleneRaquel
02-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I am more self - confident, and assured. I am also more gentle, but more sexually active and aggressive. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Who Swings to the Beat of A Different Drummer

Lovely Rita
02-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Hi family, I have questtion about hoe do you behave when dressed? As a guy I'm tuff, get things done resoursefull, don't look at me funny I could wipe the floor with you, can lift 150lbs , work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but........ Alma, she is so sweet, shy, and some times helpless, fragil. Does it happen to any body out there? I appriciate your input.

Alma....

I definitely transform into a softer person. I become dainty and oh so feminine. I love both of me.

thanks

Roxi Loh
02-03-2007, 11:34 PM
I am pretty much the same (except for the 5 inch stilletos, panties, stockings wig and makeup). I am sort of driven as a male and the same as Roxi. I do like to come at things from different angles just to see how they play.