PDA

View Full Version : Forum question

Suzie S.
01-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone! I just had a question. Since I'm quite new here I was just wondering if I am in the right area of the forum to ask the GG's a question. I want to be sure I am following forum ediquette. All the GG's here seem so supportive and helpful and it is so nice of them to interact with us here!:happy:

Thanks,
Suzie S.

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-26-2007, 06:47 AM
arrrh thank you :hugs: really nice to know we are appreciated :love: sometimes its alittle rough going for the GG's, but its great when people say they appreciate us :D :hugs:

Tina Dixon
01-26-2007, 07:16 AM
We love our GG's here, there our heros right, because we all want to be like one:D

Marcie Sexton
01-26-2007, 07:43 AM
All the gg's here are my heros...when I'm fully developed I want to be just like any of them...beautiful, witty, and wise beyond appreciation...

Tamara Croft
01-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Well, firstly it depends what you want to ask us. If it's anything to do with CD'ing, then yes, this is the right section ;) If it's non CD'ing, that goes in the lounge, or if it's about beauty products etc, then it goes in the Beauty Club.

So, what's your question??

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:44 AM
the G G suport is very important i'am very lucky to enjoy the support from mine for many years :hugs:

susie

MsJanessa
01-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone! I just had a question. Since I'm quite new here I was just wondering if I am in the right area of the forum to ask the GG's a question. I want to be sure I am following forum ediquette. All the GG's here seem so supportive and helpful and it is so nice of them to interact with us here!:happy:

Thanks,
Suzie S.

Well actually most of the GGs here on this site are supportive and helpful---it's the ones who don't accept crossdressing that are less than that---fortunately they don't often post here.

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Well, firstly it depends what you want to ask us. If it's anything to do with CD'ing, then yes, this is the right section ;) If it's non CD'ing, that goes in the lounge, or if it's about beauty products etc, then it goes in the Beauty Club.

So, what's your question??

Are you shy and do not like us having a crush on you? I sure do.
Remember you started the Crush thread!