PDA

View Full Version : What it Is?

Shiny
01-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey folks:

Been awhile since I have posted but I have been looking in. As an "elder statesman" of this forum and the CD/TV set (by the way they are part and parcel pretty much the same- (i.e. Transvestite=clinical, cross dresser= politically correct, diffused)I thought I would toss another portent of wisdom into the ring, mind you, it's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Slips: Of course! Gotta have 'em, the more the nylon the more the shine and lace trim the better! A no brainer!

Nylons: I love support hose but now find that Pennies and Sears have stopped making the "real thing!" Bummer!! Hanes Alive used to be my favorite but they haven't made good support hose in nearly decades now and they quit their 415 line of "boarded" sheer hose (those with the green or white stripe at the welt) in 1992! Another tragic blow! Darn! By the way, dress sheer, walking sheer and evening sheer went in that route as well so they are no more! Other nice hose are out there but at a high price.

Being Single: Yup, happens to a lot of us! What woman wants a CD in her life, not to mention how great we are at housework and cooking and how we don't mind talking about fashion and don't leave the girls as football widows--usually. If they knew what a good CD could do for them most women would readily understand our little idiocincrasies and run to us, searching us out by droves!

Going Out: Nope, I haven't yet because unless a women's basketball team is getting off the bus and I can blend in sadly it just won't work. At 6-3 in stocking feet and 6-8 in my tall stilettos it just doesn't go. For those of you who do go out and "pass" I offer my BRAVO! For those of you, like me who don't "pass" and go out anyway, that takes a lot of guts and like me in a way I would say "I'll dress as I like and if you don't like it don't look my way! I am not bothering you!!" That's a nice way to handle things but it rarely goes that way. If I get miffed by some punk or hack I usually revert to my Marine days and feel like kicking off the heels and taking action! Imagine the guy going home to tell his wife a "sissy" beat him up! Well still a 200 lb guy in a dress here so that's the way it goes. If you can pass at least a little, great!

Women in your lives: That's a tough deal telling a loved one that you are a "weirdo" like the rest of us here! But you are "you" and you are not going to change, neither am I. So we just have to make the best of it. I have tried explaining to several of my SO's and am now single once again. Unfortunate but you can figure it out. I cheer those of you with those wonderful women.

Shaving: Shave those legs! Get it over with! Claim you have shin splints, or a rash you have to cure or your jeans rubbed the hair off. I have very little body hair and for those of you, the "grizzly" bear set, I feel bad for you but shave! It's worth it. Just get used to wearing long pants year round.

Gowns: Ah, who doesn't love a nice gown!? Just tell me where to find one of those 50's creations with plenty of petticoats and I am there! Yes, I understand! Wedding gowns included!

Going to the doctors in panties!?!?: I don't get this and don't really want to go there except to say that there is a "doctor patient" relationship in which they can't talk about what they have seen or heard during an examination. I think it might be some sort of purging deal where some CD's want to vent their "problem" and get a free diagnosis or something else. Anyway, I wouldn't do it.

Shopping in Drab: Yeah, buy all the frillies you can afford. The heels too! If you have the money or the credit cards they'll take them for the sale. I agree on this one!! Money talks!

Shopping in Drag: Yeah, cool, but my heart's in my throat! Do it if you have the looks, the guts or both! Hoorah!

Neighbors: **** them! Most are assholes anyway so don't worry about them!

Heels: Yeah, a major need there. Gotta have them! I prefer the fives and six inchers, anything less feels like weird tennis shoes and make me stumble. I think we all love heels.

Youngsters worried about being a CD: Well don't! You're here so get used to it! It isn't going away, neither are you other folks who are "purging!!" And if you decide to purge your wardrobe of Chole or Vershache let me know. If it's in my size I'll be glad to take it off your hands. Just like everyone else in here!

Well, that's about it for now! We all are here so pip pip, and muddle through. We'll make it, somehow.

Peace

Shiny

Ashley1
01-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi Shiny,

Enjoyed your post. It put a funny slant on a lot of things that we do. I hope that you stick around and poke good natured fun at us from time to time because I think some of us need it.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:23 AM
that's intresting views but does hit real close to home for a lot of us :heehee:

susie

Jodi
01-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey Shiny, What do you mean by a "weirdo like the rest of us here". You might think of yourself as a wierdo; that is fine, but I am a normal human being who just happens to dress a bit differently. Speak for yourself, but don't ever speak for the rest of us.

Jodi

melissaK
01-26-2007, 08:22 PM
unless a women's basketball team is getting off the bus and I can blend in sadly it just won't work. At 6-3 in stocking feet and 6-8 in my tall stilettos it just doesn't go. . . . Peace Shiny

I love the image. John Lithgow's Roberta in "World According to Garp" came to mind. . . . And your advice to the kids and purgers - OMG! And I thought I could be blunt! :heehee:

Hugs,
'lissa