PDA

View Full Version : advise please on looks

chrissy53
01-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi girls I,am Chrissy a 50 odd year old TV,and I love it ,trouble is my girl friend will not let me shave off my moustace, so wearing make up is out. I did try once
without It, and I still looked bad,also I have never meet any other TV to spend time with.Can any of you darling girls offer me help and advise I just would like to look passable

Love Chrissy

Karren H
01-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Not with a "stash"... Used to have one also... I'm 55 and after having one for 35 years just shaved it off!! Wife asked me why I did that and I said it was time for a change!!! And what a change its been!! Lol. So loose the fur, get a makeup book and start practicing!! Practiced every day for over a year before I was comfortable with my looks...

Not an easy sport and certanly not a cheap one!!! Its hell playing catchup to the real girls!! Hehe

Love Karren

Tracy_Victoria
01-26-2007, 11:25 AM
As Karren says there is no solution to having a Tash. the only resolve is to walk the streets very late at night with a scarf round the bottom of your face.

And you'll get some strange looks doing that in July!

Sorry no answer really to this one, and if she likes it's your feeling against hers!

It's a difficult call, my partners request is I keep my chest hair, which means dispite being able to make an impressive cleavage with tape and padding, that really adds to my look, and my own feelings and confidence when dressing (and adds massive fem points to my image because no one expects a man to have an impressive bust!!) I do this for her, for her understanding and acceptance.

I hope she will understand that for a very special occation or need, she will accept a need to shave, and if that ever happens, we will talk about it then. for now I keep it hairy, just for her!

Some times we just have to give, as well as take.

Good Luck!

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:28 AM
shave it of there is no other solution karren's right she also has a lot of good advice and is very helpful you are on your way :heehee:

susie

suzy
01-26-2007, 11:33 AM
If you are going to be seen by anyone, to include your own reflection......you will have to shave off the moustache....Just isn't going to work any other way.... Of course, if all you want to do is wear babydoll nighties to sleep in...then close your eyes and get into bed!:hugs:

Victoria Anne
01-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Chrissy dear I'm afraid the girls are right its got to go,that said my wife insists on my staying hairy as well so we found a compromise. I can shave when we have a night to be with friends or a special occassion for myself,otherwise its a close cut goatee and chest and underarm hair.Give it a try,what there to lose?....your moustache:2c: good luck

SammyA
01-26-2007, 12:05 PM
I say shave it off.. its a new refreshing change.

SandyR
01-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Karen is right loose it. Its the only way. I too had a stash, chin hair for over 25 years, come out to my wife and started shaving. Best thing I ever did. We still argue about my chest, she wants the hair back.

Best of luck!

Huggs...

SandyR

veronicagirl
01-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I had a moustache for many years. Then, one day, I was getting my usual haircut, in a beauty salon, by an old school friend of mine. She asked me if I wanted to take 10 years off my appearance. She gave me both a younger style haircut and shaved off that hair above my lip. That gal was right!

MsJanessa
01-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi girls I,am Chrissy a 50 odd year old TV,and I love it ,trouble is my girl friend will not let me shave off my moustace, so wearing make up is out. I did try once
without It, and I still looked bad,also I have never meet any other TV to spend time with.Can any of you darling girls offer me help and advise I just would like to look passable

Love Chrissy

your GF won't "let" you? hmmm--well you have three choices--get a new GF who will let you, tell your current GF that you are going to shave anyway, or go out dressed as a nun---frankly there is no real way that I know of that a cd looks feminine with a mustache

Ashleigh GG
01-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Shave it off anyways - I agree that you can't pull it off otherwise. MAC also has a "Make-Up Bible" that can teach you a ton of different techniques for using make-up. I bought mine on eBay for a song and it has so many pages burned on to disc that I STILL haven't finished it. Good luck!

finacarina
01-26-2007, 03:23 PM
oh yeah a girl with a mustache very common and very passable- not! How could you even feel feminine with a mustache? Just curious to know.

amanda barber
01-26-2007, 03:37 PM
If your comfortable as a man in a dress, and some people are, keep it.
If you want to pass, even the "at a glance" or "blend in so your not really looked at" stages (this is how most of us pass out in public) the moustache has to go.

Emily Ann Brown
01-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Everyone has overlooked the one obvious solution....a middle eastern BURKA ! Only the eyes and feet will show. (GIGGLE GIGGLE)

I lost my moustache 2 years ago...try it you'll like it.

Emily Ann

Karren H
01-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Everyone has overlooked the one obvious solution....a middle eastern BURKA ! Only the eyes and feet will show. (GIGGLE GIGGLE)

I lost my moustache 2 years ago...try it you'll like it.

Emily Ann

Funny.... I was thinking the same thing!!! Or how about a Veil.... Could be in perpetual morning ..... :)

Love Karren

Kahlan51
01-26-2007, 04:17 PM
I had a variety of goatees, beards etc for 30 years. My wife changes her hair colour and style from medium to very short with no consult with me. I feel justified in shaving all over. The biggest single reason for someone in their 50's however for cutting of the facial fuzz is the most common comment you will get from women and men alike is that you look younger. What could be better than that. I have been clean shaven for several years and would never go back. Kahlan

SherriePall
01-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I shaved my moustache off eight years ago this past December. My wife had hinted (yea, right) that she didn't like it. I had it from 1976 (remember the bicentennial and lots of guys grew them to fit in with Brothers of the Brush, etc.).
Told everyone that it was the only Christmas gift I gave my wife that year.
Only trouble is that shaving it let the horses out of the barn and it was about half a year later I told my wife about me.