PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Feeling

jeri1973
01-26-2007, 11:20 AM
This morning when I woke up I was determined that today I was going to go out wearing a Bra (a first), panties, hose, ladies jeans, boots and sweater. I had several errands to run and it felt so good walking around fully dressed. Next time I'm going to go in full makeup and might even wear my breast forms. I owe alot of this courage to the support from this forum. THANKS!

diane59
01-26-2007, 11:21 AM
You go Girl!

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:26 AM
now your ready to turn it up a notch wear a skirt next time out :heehee:

susie

SandyR
01-26-2007, 11:27 AM
I woke up feeling the same way. Kids at school, moms at work (even though she knows about my cd'ing". Painted my nails put on my new skirt and top, along with my new red shoes. Still learning to walk in them. Maybe change shoes and run some errands latter. Life is good!

Huggs.

SandyR

Karren H
01-26-2007, 12:13 PM
now your ready to turn it up a notch wear a skirt next time out :heehee:

susie

Susie said it!! I just checked the rule book.... Chapert 3, page 22, second paragraph..... Under difinations... "'Womans jeans are not considered to be sufficiently feminine to warant wearing enfemme". So technically you went really crossdressing!!

Lokk it up!! I wouldn't lie about a thing like that!! Hehe

:D

Love Karren

Samantha Jane Foster
01-26-2007, 12:29 PM
I guess I'm not courageous enough to wear a skirt in public. Or I'm too self-critical. I want to look really good and I feel like with my stick figure, having no butt and no hips, I'd look ridiculous. Sometime this year-- after I get breast forms and my laser hair removal is finished-- I will go out completely en femme. But you have to have a pretty rocking bod to wear a short jean skirt with bare legs, my preferred style. I like the college girl look and that usually doesn't mean dressing up very much, though a pencil skirt and cute jacket would be wonderful to have. I think the painted toenails and toe ring Jeri has on in the photo are terrific. Anything in the rule book about gaucho pants being OK instead of a skirt?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2867741?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=gaucho+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

jennifer easton
01-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey did the same this morring, well not quite the same, had the bra,lacey cami,thong, anklet on under my girly jeans, and my big dog(its fiveoclock somewhere)Tee shirt when I did my errands today! so well kinda the same xoxoxoJennifer

Phyliss
01-26-2007, 12:51 PM
This morning when I woke up I was determined that today I was going to go out wearing a Bra (a first), panties, hose, ladies jeans, boots and sweater.

Keep at it honey, That was the first time, I just know you'll want to that more often.

Such a good feeling to be (at least) partially * dressed.

* I've read "The Rule Book" also and Karen is correct. But I figure that I've got to start somewhere. That much is allowed. ;) ;)

jennifer easton
01-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh yeal it felt good to be out, half girly than no girly,that was the question, forgot to anwser it in my other poast and Karren no dought I'm shure I'm in violation of some cd law, so let me have it so the next time I will know HAHAHA, not that I would fallow it,xoxoxoxJennifer

Peg
01-26-2007, 01:01 PM
This must be contagiuos , i just finish dressing and getting ready to go shopping skirt sweater and all ,first time trying , we'll see if i have the courage to get out of the truck. Peg

jennifer easton
01-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Peg good luck girl, one day I'l be there to, love your courage! xoxoxoxoxJennifer

Peg
01-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Yep got out and walked through the park and itt felt great but couldn't get my butt into a store to shop maybe to close to home . hve to go further away Peg:happy:

Sierra Evon
01-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Glad I could be of support to you , Sierra at your service ....:happy:

Donna White
01-28-2007, 08:54 PM
So far I've only gone out for a walk a night, when no one is around... I have however worn any number of things, including breast forms, under my drabs and a bulky jacket to run some errands.... really felt exotic..

Donna

marie354
01-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Susie said it!! I just checked the rule book.... Chapert 3, page 22, second paragraph..... Under difinations... "'Womans jeans are not considered to be sufficiently feminine to warant wearing enfemme". So technically you went really crossdressing!!

Lokk it up!! I wouldn't lie about a thing like that!! Hehe

:D

Love Karren

Karren, I'm sorry... Have you looked at all of the GG's? They all wear slacks. If you want to blend it, that's the best way to go.
OK. I've seen your pics and vids. You are a woman! Or... well pull it off really good. Hopefully, I'm going to find out how that feels too.
Now...
I think that you should be writing the difinative book on how to dress when out!
You could make millions!
All your adventures and experiences...
You're an inspriation to us all!

Glenda58
01-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Jeans are OK no matter what Karren saids if they fit tight low on the waist and the right top they can look sexy. I have some that I could not wear in drab because they fir my bottom so tight I couldn't put a thing in the pockets. And get out of the truck and go into the store and walk around you love it.

Amy Hepker
01-28-2007, 09:56 PM
I am glad you are enjoying your true self and feelings. That's what we are here for. I am glad to hear that you are taking the big step and going out.