PDA

View Full Version : Dreamed I had a female organism

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 01:07 PM
:D I was shocked when I woke up. I was a women and having sex with a man.

It was a long time ago and do not dream about being a female as much since being able to vent on this site. But it was very strange I thought you could not dream about something you have not experienced.

Always been in touch with my dreams have many lucid dreams.
Wish is would happen again it was very nice. Do not like male orgasms , though better than nothing.

Only now I got the "guts" to say it here, not sure it would be allowed among other things.

Kieron Andrew
01-26-2007, 01:15 PM
i hope you meant orgasm not organism lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organism

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 01:20 PM
i hope you meant orgasm not organism lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organism

I changed it.

Karren H
01-26-2007, 01:21 PM
I saw that episode of Stargate SG-1 where the female goauld organism invade the male human!! He started walking and talking real femmy when ever his eyes lit up!!

:D

Love Karren

Kieron Andrew
01-26-2007, 01:22 PM
I changed it.
:D i wouldnt want others to get the wrong idea about what youu were trying to say hehee

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 01:30 PM
I saw that episode of Stargate SG-1 where the female goauld organism invade the male human!! He started walking and talking real femmy when ever his eyes lit up!!

Love Karren

Funny, that show has its funny shows. Did you see the one where a man on earth was pickup up the commanders thoughts.

When he confronted the commander he had a gun on him and said at the end of his monolog. "and you are terrible at bowling." The commander calmly said first of all I do not know what you are talking about and secondly I am not that bad at bowling!”

tommi
01-26-2007, 01:44 PM
:o My desire is to know what a gg orgasm is truly like.My SO hates to talk about them:p Oh well only leaves me too my dreams.:D

Marcie Sexton
01-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Me too, on both accounts :rolleyes: , I'd really like to experience it one time in my life, but like your SO, she doesn't want to discuss it...shoot I'd just like for her to "attempt" to verbalize it in a manner I could understand...

Jesse69
01-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah! I want a female organism and orgasm too!

tommi
01-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Me too, on both accounts :rolleyes: , I'd really like to experience it one time in my life, but like your SO, she doesn't want to discuss it...shoot I'd just like for her to "attempt" to verbalize it in a manner I could understand...
I really don't think they understand on top of everything else it would help them by hopefully making us better.

Yeah! I want a female organism and orgasm too!

If it just took an organism to have an orgasm we would all want one, then
nothing would ever get done.:tongueout

Pamela girl
01-26-2007, 02:58 PM
This may be a little off subject but if you really want to dream, I am involved with a company that has an expert in nutrition, He was telling us the mineral "Gold" enhances dreams and makes them very vivid, My SO and myself ordered some and took it. WOW it literally makes dreams so wild and colorful we backed off and didn't take it for a while. I still take it occasionally and since I dream more I seem to have more crossdressing dreams.
I won't post the website where we buy it since I realize this site is not for that but look for a company who sells angstrom size minerals not micron size minerals.
If you still cant find anything just send me a message.

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 03:03 PM
This may be a little off subject but if you really want to dream, I am involved with a company that has an expert in nutrition, He was telling us the mineral "Gold" enhances dreams and makes them very vivid, My SO and myself ordered some and took it. WOW it literally makes dreams so wild and colorful we backed off and didn't take it for a while. I still take it occasionally and since I dream more I seem to have more crossdressing dreams.
I won't post the website where we buy it since I realize this site is not for that but look for a company who sells angstrom size minerals not micron size minerals.
If you still cant find anything just send me a message.

I am a electronics person, used to repair TVs and radios.

Gold is a good conductor and does not oxidize like copper or silver. It make sense it would get those wires a firing.

Have to look into the side effect of it though. Since it is "stable" it will take a while to leave you body.

Kate Simmons
01-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Nice, isn't it Jane?:happy:

janedoe311
01-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Nice, isn't it Jane?:happy:

What I remember of it since it was years ago.
Just never happened again.

My male part and putting it in someone is so wrong Maybe I will ask the doctor on my next physical for male hormones, might fix my problem.

My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling. Since I am not female how could I imagine what it would be like to have sex as a women ie (be penetrated and have a orgasm not a male climax. That is why I was in shock.

Probably will have this thread removed as a violation. Which is OK I had my say.

Carlacd
01-26-2007, 07:46 PM
So how was i jane?. :devil: :D

CaptLex
01-26-2007, 09:37 PM
My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling. Since I am not female how could I imagine what it would be like to have sex as a women ie (be penetrated and have a orgasm not a male climax. That is why I was in shock.
I realize different people dream differently, but I haven't found that to be true in my case. For example, I've dreamt of skydiving and other things that I've never done in real life.

Jacqui
01-26-2007, 09:58 PM
My point is that I should not have dreamed something I have not experienced. Dreams are a replay of life with a bit of jumbling.

I am not a psychologist, but did major in psychology. You are right that many dreams are born from fragments of our life experiences and expanded and/or turned into alternate scenarios. I don't remember ever learning that you can't dream something that you never experienced. I'm sure Neil Armstrong dreamt about landing on the moon before he got there. The accuracy of his dreams could only be measured by his reality of actually doing it.

I'm not certain if this is true, but the closest thing I recall is that you cannot dream that you actually died, because if you did, you probably did die! In which case, you wouldn't remember anyway. That's why we always wake up just before whatever it is that's going to kill us.

I don't dream as often as I would like to about being a woman, but the dreams that I have had were sometimes riveting. I posted last year about dreaming that I was pregnant. I can assure you that I never had this as an actual experience! It was probably my sub-conscious telling me that if I don't lose weight, I will begin to look like a pregnant woman. But the dream itself seemed very real.

By the way, whenever I chew gum, I get a jawgasm. Is that normal? :heehee:

Jacqui

cocopuff's girl GG
01-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Someone in a earlier thread had asked do you dream in color or black and white. I didn't know until last night. I had a very colorfull dream about a house we were buying. It was a beautiful house but in the dream it was furnished with all my favorite colors in the curtains, bedspreads all thru-out it was a dream house but to answer the question also of GG's ( you know) I really don't have the words for the feeling. There are no words to describe the sensation. I'm being careful here I know Tamara is watching....lol Remeber everybody is different though. All GG's don't experience it the same way and some GG's have never experienced one. Think about that....:love:

Angela E.
01-28-2007, 01:39 PM
I believe I`ve had them too,but there`s no way to verify that.:( Vitamin B6 will help you to remember your dreams and may help those who do not dream in color.:hugs: Angela.:GD: :GD: :GD: :GE: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

CaptLex
01-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I thought you could not dream about something you have not experienced.
Or maybe you were remembering a past life, Jane . . . :happy:

Jammie Lyann
01-28-2007, 02:44 PM
I have had Dreams of Fly through clouds over trees an across open field of uncut grass,
Dreams of riding horse while in Knights armor,
Dreams of being astride a Dragon while flying.
But the dreams that I remember the most is of the woman in my dreams that I have dreamt of for the last 20 years, have just come to realize that it was actually me that I was dreaming of, because I was never in the dream with her, an I could never figure out why, till about a year ago :hugs:

so dreaming of things that you have never done or experienced is quite common, if fact in a way it is how our mind removes the stress of the day to day pressures we are under.

Kerry Owens
01-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Thai food uses gold flakes and finely beaten gold in the serving...just a thought.

Atlanta Peach GG
01-28-2007, 11:51 PM
:o My desire is to know what a gg orgasm is truly like.My SO hates to talk about them:p Oh well only leaves me too my dreams.:D

well I have often wondered what a male orgasm is like.........

I will say it, but I still would like to have a "wang" for just an hour.........just an hour. That's enough time to find out. (isn't it??) :heehee:

Hiya Ladies!!! :D

JenniferMint
01-29-2007, 03:44 AM

You could always have SRS :)

I'd seriously do it myself if I wasn't worried about the surgical risks (I don't particularly want SRS badly, but at the same time I don't care about my male genitalia at all except it may come in useful a few times a year for standing up to pee).

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-29-2007, 04:58 AM
Thai food uses gold flakes and finely beaten gold in the serving...just a thought.
after id done all that think the "moment" would have passed lol :straightface: everybodys "G" spot is differant :happy:

eleventhdr
01-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Somewhat quite different i ahve dream on rare occasion that I was not only at last a real female but having sex with another girl so I guess that means i am a lesbian female because i would want to share myself with my own sex then jsut as well with othere males.

The only time i would desie sex with a male is to become pregant which we be an ulitimate persoanly experience which i do think males should somehow be allowed to share if and when that would ever become possible i would like to be one to have this experience indeed.
To me it would be jsut as imporatnt as becoming female is to a whole lot of us and wearing what we truly do desire to wear just as well.

Oh well one can only hope so!

Suzy!

Kate Simmons
01-29-2007, 05:19 AM
Or maybe you were remembering a past life, Jane . . . :happy:Hmm, yeah, been there, done that. I think that's why I was such a good Dad (cause I had been a Mom). Sometimes those feelings just get dredged up, you know?:happy:

EmmaB GG
01-29-2007, 09:01 AM
But how do you know that what you experience now is not the same as what a GG experiences? And wouldn't it be a big disappointment if you found that out after all that time thinking about it .....?

So maybe its better to concentrate on what you can experience and work out practical ways to make it more memorable, rather than spend too much time thinking about something you might never have (just like some GG's never do!) ....

But I suppose its the same as a GG dreaming about someone else at the time .... but know that that reality might be no different to the present!!

bgirl
01-29-2007, 04:40 PM

I will say it, but I still would like to have a "wang" for just an hour.........just an hour. That's enough time to find out. (isn't it??) :heehee:

Having one and getting to use it are two different things. Can you imagine getting the chance to change for an hour or a day and never find the partner you would need for the experience. Can't just do anyone!

Julie York
01-29-2007, 04:50 PM
I once dreamed I was a female...so the first thing I did when I woke up was draw a map where to find the clitoris again.

Who'd have thought armpits were so amazing?

Sierra Evon
01-29-2007, 05:01 PM
I've thought about that often , how does it feel or what ???, some thing that only a GG will know , I would love to have the experience of a female orgasm......+?

Jennaie
01-29-2007, 05:03 PM
I once had an orgasm while playing with a toy without any stimulation to my penis. I thought it was wonderful. I have never actually dreamed this type of orgasm but often wish I could. I'm jealous

Jesse69
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
I don't think any SRS on a man or woman would give a true experience of what it's like on the other side. Yeah, there are people of both genders who wonder what it's like. It's my big itch too!

Kahlan51
01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Considering that a lot of woman don't have orgasms and most men don't recognize when they do you might have to search a lot to find someone who actually knows. I'm being a bit cheeky but not much Kahlan

Kelsy
01-29-2007, 06:16 PM
I once had an orgasm while playing with a toy without any stimulation to my penis. I thought it was wonderful. I have never actually dreamed this type of orgasm but often wish I could. I'm jealous

when I was younger I had an orgasm just buying pantyhose man what a rush!! never touched the thing. just the power of the mind!!:eek:

TMI

Jennifer

linnea
01-29-2007, 09:51 PM
That's funny, Carla, and the dream thing is fascinating. I think that you can have dreams about things beyond what you have actually experienced. You can dream about things that you've read or seen in movies, etc.

So how was i jane?. :devil: :D

MJ
01-29-2007, 10:09 PM

hi Peach
were is your head at ( no pun intended ) 5 minutes is all you need , however i will trade you mine for yours for one hour that should be enough time right ?

Atlanta Peach GG
01-29-2007, 10:10 PM
I once dreamed I was a female...so the first thing I did when I woke up was draw a map where to find the clitoris again.

Who'd have thought armpits were so amazing?

:heehee:

Atlanta Peach GG
01-29-2007, 10:16 PM
hi Peach
were is your head at ( no pun intended ) 5 minutes is all you need , however i will trade you mine for yours for one hour that should be enough time right ?
5???????????????????????????????????

Dayum. :straightface:

tommi
01-29-2007, 10:21 PM

I never thought this would get stirred up:twirl: But I would trade only if I could guaruntee I could find the right partner.:silly: And have the best time possible.

Jesse69
01-29-2007, 10:23 PM
5 minutes? 1 hr? Not enough! I'd like a lifetime of switching around!

janedoe311
01-31-2007, 01:25 PM
Hmm, yeah, been there, done that. I think that's why I was such a good Dad (cause I had been a Mom). Sometimes those feelings just get dredged up, you know?:happy:

I am sure I am a good dad because of my girl side. I cannot imagine the dads that never play with their girls. They expect me to play Pretty Pretty princess dress up and Disney princess wish board games and I do not mind.

But past lives no.
Human race makes the same mistakes generation after generation there is NO signs that we have pass lives, we have not learned anything if we have.:sad:

janedoe311
01-31-2007, 01:45 PM
I realize different people dream differently, but I haven't found that to be true in my case. For example, I've dreamt of skydiving and other things that I've never done in real life.

Jumping off a plane one can have a dream about, but this is not a physical sensation. I guess that I have very active imagination to be able to dream this sensation. But it was a shock and unfortunately only happened once a few years ago.

I read many years ago that a climax and orgasm is 90% in the mind and 10% body stimulation. (I am sure it that is true a man needs a prostrate and a women a clitoris.)

MTF post op still have their prostrate without it they would not have a orgasm, from what I have read but I would like some TG’s to comment on that.

It was in response to question from people that have trouble in bed, they are just too uptight. What the experts have always said is that fantasies while having sex are necessary. Do not be afraid to have “wild fantasies” What ever works. (Another thread someone stated they need to fantasize about being a woman while having sex with their wife to climax. It that normal? You do not know what your wife thinks about while having sex with you!

janedoe311
01-31-2007, 01:48 PM

Just about one minute would be enough!

Melissa73
01-31-2007, 05:42 PM
hi there, your message led me to recall a dream i once had. it was of this guy i worked with. in the dream, i had gotten pregnant by this guy (who i secretly liked by the way). but i couldnt tell my family about him, but anyways when the child was born, he looked just like this guy (who later i found out, was quite a few years younger than i). but i have to admit, he feeling has stayed w/ me ever since. to think.....i actually kinda felt what it was like to be pregnant and give birth.

so i can understand your dream.

michelle