PDA

View Full Version : My third outing (since returning to the fold)

Rachel Signy
01-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Today I had plenty of money for the first time in - ever - and shopping was in order. I took my usual 20-30 minutes to get ready - makeup, my new women's jacket, jeans and my best (only decent) blouse - and headed to the bank, then to the mall.

I looking at the skirts - I didn't have any at all - and I saw these cute denim ones... I thought of the gal who posted about how much she likes Billie Piper in pink and denim, and tried one on. It was too big! I was amazed - the size 16s fit me :happy: ! I've lost so much weight! I got the size 16 - I'm wearing it now - and it needs a belt not only for looks but to hold it on. I suspect I've just spent a bunch of money on an item that will be Too Big soon, as I keep losing weight.

It's not like Billie Piper's mini - it's midcalf length and screams unrepentent hippie, but that pretty much describes me so this is NOT a Bad Thing - I'm way older than Miss Piper after all.

I also got a women's t-shirt (very femme even though it's black - it's the open collar and the glitter at the neck, you see), Chanel Chance perfume, black tights (must have tights if you want the Billie Piper look!) and 2 men's t-shirts - my whole wardrobe is baggy on me so I really needed them, and you know what? I got a kick out of buying guy's stuff en femme (it's for me, teehee, that's my secret!).

Everyone treated me very well and my only problem was that my voice wasn't working for me very well - it sounded like a classic MtF voice :(

PS: the Billie Piper fan is sophieuk - :hugs:

Jasmine Ellis
01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
its nice to get out and go buying cloths well done