PDA

View Full Version : second chance

Brenda Love
01-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I have posted before about my wife giving me the opportunity to have my own panty droor and how I sadly turned her offer down because i didn't trust her intentions.Well thanks to all your couragous stories on this forum I want a second chance at that golden opportunity!!!! but I don't really know how to push the subject.Latly I have been leaving her underwear on the floor after I've worn them insted of placing them back neatly in her droor(expert).
When she came home yesterday not only did she pick up the panties off the floor and say nothing,she put them in my hamper not hers!!!:eek: don't really know what to make of that.I guess by doing this I'm trying to get her to give me anouther chance to come clean and tell her everything.:o I would still be leary about telling her how far my CDing goes.Even her accepting the underdressing would be a huge step for me! I don't dress fully very often and am willing to leave that in the closet for now.:happy:

Hugs
Brenda

ElleCD
01-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Brenda

Putting the panties in your hamper seems to show that she is still OK with your wearing them but leaving them on the floor is a high risk strategy. Nothing to do with CDing - leaving underwaer about the floor is enough to drive most GGs nuts. Can I suggest a simpler approach. Sit down with her nicely and say "I've been thinking about your suggestion of my having a panties drawer and i would love to...."

Elle

Brenda Love
01-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Thankyou elle
the direct approach would be the best, open and honest.

Hugs
Brenda

janec
01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
i would love the opportunity to have my own panty drawer maybe its not to late for you good luck talking is the best way i guess :2c:

Jasmine Ellis
01-26-2007, 06:48 PM
OK she puts her underwear with yours i think she is telling you that she don't want to wear what you have put on of hers. You could say to her, that you were thinking about what she was planing back along and you think its a good ider then see what she says to that good luck if you do