PDA

View Full Version : Is my wife changing her tune............

janelle
01-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Hey girls hope is well with each of you. As you may have read things are starting to turn around for me & its great.
Now how about this, tonight my wife asks if she should know anything that is going on with my trips to the cities for my evaluation. She actually talked to me abit about it(call 911 think i am having a heart attack). Told her that there wasn't much with that but i had asked about support for spouses. She goes, OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I gave her the info & she said she would read it & maybe go to the web sites that were listed. Does this sound like her mind & maybe more important,that her heart is changing too?
How many have had their wifes or husbands change their minds?

It's a blessing to see that people can change how they look at things, i guess we even do. I try to understand just how hard this is for her,sometimes i think she has the hardest part. I keep telling her how much i love her & try to do special things for almost like it was when we were dating. I think she really loves those days, oh but didn't we all.
Well this is the second time that this chic just keeps rambling on but i believe each of us should share our joys as much as our sorrows.
Take an extra ten minutes & give your other a special hug or something that they are not expecting, bet you will be asked what that was for but when you tell them just because i love you, they will light up.give it a try. It can not hurt & who knows things may happen.

Good night ladies & good luck.
:love: , Janelle

melissacd
01-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Janelle,

I am very happy that things are turning around for you. It is stories like these that give me a bit of hope.

Thanks for sharing,

Melissa

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:33 PM
i'am happy things are looking up for you be patient :hugs:

susie

Billijo49504
01-26-2007, 11:49 PM
GREAT!!! I'm happy for you and your wife!! And I'm glad you weren't having a heart attack. 3 yrs ago they brought me back 4 times. If I hadn't been in the hospital, I wouldn't be here now. Oh, I'm not to sure about my wife, she just walked by and snapped my bra strap. Hmmmm!!...BJ

azure
01-27-2007, 12:02 AM
you might think about somthing really special you can do/buy/organise/prepare for your wife as a suprise to make her feel special, and cared for. NOT somthing to do with dressing up, but somthing that you know, or even if you dont know and you have to do a spot of detective work to find out. And most importantly its to show your wife that she is loved.

dancinginthedark
01-27-2007, 02:06 AM
You've made my night Janelle. Thanks for sharing; now excuse me I need to go hug my husband. :D

hugs,
dancin

Holly
01-27-2007, 02:12 AM
Awwww Janelle, that is so sweet. Thank-you for sharing these thoughts with us. I'm so happy to hear that you and your wife are reaching some understandings. Keep talking and stay happy.

Marcie Sexton
01-27-2007, 03:18 AM
I for one had a wife that was dead set against me dressing, to the point of making a demand of me to stop< I did for a while >, any way for some unknown reason in Novrember she gave me everything I have back as a birthday present...Bought me two lovely outfits for Christmas...

Last night we even sat on the bed and discussed how we now had our marriage back:happy: :happy: . During the course of our little talk we discussed where we both went wrong and how lucky we had love, trust and friendship to sustin us during our dark periods...Now it is stronger that it was twenty years ago when we got married. Which I think it's suppose to be...SO keep the faith...thing sound like they may have turned the corner and heading for clearer sailing...For me it was taking the weight of the world off m shoulders and now we're happier than ever before.

I gotta believe that things are getting better and only wish the best for you and her...:love:

Tracy_Victoria
01-27-2007, 05:37 AM
Fear is the Key!

Yep it's a famous book title but it's also very true. most woman have a inbuilt or inner fear of crossdressing (we all do, of the unknown!) , and when they find out there partner is a crossdresser, those fears come to light, ie is he gay, is this going to change what we have, it doesn't matter what it is, most women do have them, specially if they have know someone for years only to find out after years of not knowing. the bigger the secret the bigger the shock.

Raksha and I work on this by just making it routine, ie talking to one another, she visits here, visits the GG boards, and slowly her knowledge is growing and hopefully her fear is subsiding. in fact over the last few days she has jokinginly cross questioned me on a few things I've bought and arrived by post at first I stuggled to reply, which she recoiled at, but now I answer and we talk.

So you see, it was not only her fear, but mine as well!