PDA

View Full Version : F2M's ONLY!!! What is your fav cologne?

Kimberley
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Well guys?

Dasein9
01-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Eau de Homme Naturelle

Colognes frequently make my throat close up and prevent air from getting to my lungs.

There was this one my Dad had once. I don't remember what it was called but the bottle had a sort of 18th century look and fleurs de lis all over it. It was lovely, and hyper-allergenic for me. If I ever find it, I'll buy two bottles.

CaptLex
01-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Eau de Homme Naturelle
Well, there's smelling like a guy and then there's smelling like a guy . . . :heehee: Sorry, still dopey . . .

Well, Kimby-koo, for everyday I use either Royall Muske or Royall Lyme (both by the Royall Lyme company from Bermuda). They're light, kind of tropical and not at all over-powering like some scents. For special-er occasions, I usually use Aramis. Don't know why, but I've always loved Aramis on other guys, so now I use it on this guy. :D

ZenFrost
01-27-2007, 01:17 AM
I avoid cologne and perfume like the plague! Not only have I had allergic reactions to a number of different products but I don't like the idea of smelling like something else. I always try to use unscented products in the bathroom (shampoo, soap, lotion) with one exception. I love the smell of tea tree. I have no idea why. If it were possible for me to get a tea tree cologne I would buy it in a heart beat and use it every day. It's definitely my favorite odor in existence. I don't know why. My sister once had tea tree hand soap and the smell was so strong it lasted for hours. It was awesome. Unfortunately you can't get that kind here in the states.

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 02:39 AM
hugo boss

Abraxas
01-27-2007, 03:07 AM
I usually use Stetson Black or regular Stetson-- My uncle always wears it and he's the coolest guy. Brings back awesome memories when I smell it.
I also like Drakaar Noir, and FCUK (can't really get that here)...
My brother's got Calvin Klein something or other and I like it on him but I hate it on me. Strange...

bi_weird
01-27-2007, 04:04 AM
eau de poor-starving-sleep-deprived-student
aka I usually find time to shower. Usually.

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 11:25 AM

:lol: :lol2: :lol:

CaptLex
01-27-2007, 01:45 PM

:lol2: Oh, Bi . . . you're killing me. That hurt, but it was hilarious! I actually prefer the smell of soap and water on most people, rather than some overpowering smell that arrives half an hour before they do. Just make sure your soap smells good. :tongueout

Dasein9
01-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh, gawd, yes, Lex.
The subway. Early in the morning, before I've eaten. Smells of urine and dueling colognes.

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Oh, gawd, yes, Lex.
The subway. Early in the morning, before I've eaten. Smells of urine and dueling colognes.
thanks for that image Das :eek: :puke:

pocoyo
01-27-2007, 05:17 PM
What cologne?
Yah right, like I want you all to know what I smell like...
(hahaha).
You'll be wanting my inside leg measurement next... :heehee:

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Uh huh :D Let's see how much silk tie do I need for that leg?

Love Christian Dior Au Savage Extreme....

Lex
01-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Hm, I dunno, I've never used cologne before.

xmyheart
02-04-2007, 02:57 AM
Acqua Di dio :D

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 08:39 AM
High Five Kieron!! I wear Hugo Boss too. It's my fav. I also like Joop. :)

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 09:18 AM
High Five Kieron!! I wear Hugo Boss too. It's my fav. I also like Joop. :)
this is the hugo boss i like at the moment

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 09:24 AM
How pathetic am I? I didn't even know there was more than one kind. lol This is the one that I am currently wearing. Now that I know there are more I will have to check them out. A kid in a candy store I tell ya!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/95.jpg

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 09:28 AM
How pathetic am I? I didn't even know there was more than one kind. lol This is the one that I am currently wearing. Now that I know there are more I will have to check them out. A kid in a candy store I tell ya!!

lol Hugo Boss is the company/brand name much like versace/adidas is a label there are different variations of them
http://www.bossfragrances.com/boss_main.php?&useLanguage=uk

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 09:46 AM
Good to know. :heehee:

Ryan
02-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Spot on Taylor bro. I love Joop, and recently bought the new Joop Jump, not as nice as the normal Joop though.