PDA

View Full Version : Getting Toe Nails Done

Rachel E
01-29-2005, 12:45 AM
On this coming monday i will for the first time have my toe nails done. What i was wondering should i think of haveing them colered?? and maybe what color??
Granted i will be the only person to see them other than when i get a body massage which i do on the average of every other week'
Love to all
Richie, Spokane, Wa :)

Tristen Cox
01-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Pink or red my personal favorites ;) Just a suggestion.

Love
Tristen

DanaJ
01-29-2005, 01:03 AM
How about a base coat of Haken Tiffany Glass Ceiling and then a diagonal corner of Haken Don't Make Me Laugh (how my fingers are done right now)...

DanaJ

Holly
01-29-2005, 11:12 AM
The choce of color is up to you, hon. You're gonna LOVE IT!

ChristineRenee
01-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Pink or red my personal favorites ;) Just a suggestion.

Love
TristenI'm with Tristen here...red or pink. I got red on now but also like a pink blush color...nice and soft pale pink, very femme...as well.;)

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 11:18 AM
How about a base coat of Haken Tiffany Glass Ceiling and then a diagonal corner of Haken Don't Make Me Laugh (how my fingers are done right now)...

DanaJ

girlfreind i could listen you talk paint allllllllllllllllll day long............................. :p

lynnegirlie
01-29-2005, 11:22 AM
For myself, I LOVE pinks....the hotter the better! :p

For you.....pick whatever YOU want........you'll LOVE IT!!!!

I cannot stand having my toes "bare" anymore! :D

Lynne

angieSP
01-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Wine and Burgandy colors are my favorites. It was a rush the first time I went out with my toenails painted, even though no one knew but me. Since then, I noticed a lot of women like paint their toenails. Enjoy!

stevie h
01-29-2005, 04:26 PM
i know this is probaly death with dishonour but i prefer a nice red colour with a smooth shaven leg and no stockings or tights. Can't beat the natural and clean look. Especially with a short skirt or swimming costume. I love a bare foot in 4" heels poking out the bottom of a pair of levis. Tastes change over the years and this is now my style, a throwback to my girlie teens which i guessed i missed the first time around.

Can't beat lying in the bath with that razor doing its biz. more so with bright red pinkies poking out of the suds. going to go now. have a good weekend. thinking of you all.

stevie.

xx

DonnaT
01-29-2005, 06:35 PM
French tips are really sexy.

When i do mine, since I can't do FTs on myself, i go for a pink color usually. Mainly because red is so hard to get off.

Tracie Lynn
01-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Red, Red ,Red, Red Red, oh God I loveeeeee that Red it's so sexy.
Hugs Tracie

nikky
01-30-2005, 10:45 PM
i really hope you enjoy your first pedicure. the only problem with that is you will never want to take it off. i love red toes with cute toerings. have a blast babe.

LindaTS
01-31-2005, 09:42 AM
Hmmmmmm? I love polished toenails. Mine are usually pink but red has to be a close second.

alberta55
01-31-2005, 09:54 AM
Good morning this alberta, HI to all the Girl I just did my in Red the first time looking good

Danielle1960
02-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Well to keep the kids off guard my wife will let me do army colors. Haven't done it yet but I guess it is a start.
Danielle