PDA

View Full Version : a first

susie evans
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
just got back home had to run some errons for wife so i thought i would just cruse through the target store that jumped out in front of me on the way home stroled through the womens section <looking for a leather coat like karrens wich i like >nothing so then its off to the shoe dept to se whats new i can't live with out ,and guess what there was a guy there trying on womens boots so i struck up a conversation as he was going through the selection and to my amazement he was 77 years old and we had a nice chat he only lives about six blocks from the store said he had seen me in there before but didn't what to scare me away it was great conversation i told next time i would take him out for an ice cream and talk about the old days :hugs:

susie

Billijo49504
01-27-2007, 12:01 AM
To most of us, It's TArjaay!!!! As is dinner at the golden arches or at the Kings..

Karren H
01-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Cool!!! But you went to the wrong store for that jacket..... Jaclyn Smith from Kmart.... And its last years model! This years has sweater like sleaves which I don't really like but I bought a jacket and matching skirt any way... In black... Hopefully next season she will offer a rerular type leather jacket again... Kind of collecting them... 3 years... 3 leather jacket/skirt sets!!

Love Karren

Rebecca Petersen
01-27-2007, 12:58 AM
i told next time i would take him out for an ice cream and talk about the old days :hugs:

susie
I just love it when you young kids take us old folks out for ice cream. Ahhh yes, "The old days" I still remember the bustle I wore and those damn high button shoes.

susie evans
01-27-2007, 04:14 PM
rebecca
thanks for the compliment i can only hope that i have as many years left as i have allready usedup/wasted ect drop on by and we will go to the ice cream parlor have to get low fat so we can watch our figures
karren
that means i will have to go on another shopping adventure
k-mart this time maby i'll get lucky he he he

susie