PDA

View Full Version : Hiding in plain sight

Cristi
01-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Its been cold... DAMN cold... here in New England for the past few days. Today when I got out of bed it was barely 2 degrees F outside with forecasts of it MAYBE hitting 20 if we were lucky. I'm not such a big fan of cold weather, but it does have a benefit.

When it is cold enough, you can get bundled up so much that not a single square inch of bare skin shows, and nobody will think it odd.

Today, I got all dressed up then went out for a very long stroll through a nearby town in broad daylight. I walked over a mile up and down main street, blending in with all the other pedestrians. I had on a parka and hood, scarf, gloves and dark glasses.

The only thing to show I was a woman :happy: was my long skirt, tights and high-heeled boots. The skirt was light and full enough that the wind blew it back and forth against my legs. I was thinking that I might end up being the only woman out with a skirt on with the weather so cold, but I had lots of company. Where I was taking my stroll there were lots of women in 'office formal' wear rushing around in the cold wearing skirts and dresses over hose. Now when I see those poor ladies walking to and from work in the future I'll know exactly how cold they really are!

Basically, it was fun getting out of the house and LOTS of fun watching the wind play with my skirt as I walked along and caught my reflection in the storefront windows. Going out and 'passing' is always fun, but this is a fun way to get out out of the house with nobody being the wiser.

Billijo49504
01-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, we got hit with a heat wave, it was 32F here, for a high. So I had on my LB jeans, bra and panties and a Kmart turtle neck from the womens dept. My girls stuck out proudly, but were under my heavy coat, when I was down town. Getting a new birth certificate....BJ