PDA

View Full Version : A Kilt Question

ZenFrost
01-27-2007, 01:32 AM
Hey guys, this just popped into my head. Do any of you ever wear a kilt? Because, skirt-like they may be, they're still manly. ;-P

Helen MC
01-27-2007, 05:20 AM
The Kilt is the ideal garment for both M to F and F to M CDs. To the likes of myself an M to F it is a skirt or at least as near as we can get to openly wear in public without adverse comment or worse. To the F to M it is mans' wear but looks sufficiently like a skirt, although as many have said it is a lot easier for an F to M to wear male clothing openly outdoors with no undue and unwelcome attention than it is for an M to F to wear what is recognisable female outerwear.

In any event, it is very clever of the Scots to invent a garment which can openly be worn by either gender.

Dasein9
01-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't. My family tartan's really ugly.

CaptLex
01-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey guys, this just popped into my head. Do any of you ever wear a kilt? Because, skirt-like they may be, they're still manly. ;-P
No, I don't think I'd like wearing a kilt 'cause it would be too much like wearing a skirt :p (which I hate) - for me, of course, I have no judgements about what anyone else wants to wear (male, female or other). I guess it's the same reason I don't wear briefs - they remind me too much of women's underwear, so I stick to boxers and boxer-briefs.

Kelly Greene
01-27-2007, 03:13 PM
MY Wife and I had a quasi medieval wedding, She wore a peasent style dress and I wore a Kilt.
As my wife would say 8 yards of wool in the sumer it must be love.

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Well we do have kilts for us girls too you know.

pocoyo
01-27-2007, 05:15 PM
Well we do have kilts for us girls too you know.

*faints*

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 05:19 PM
i aint wearing no [-]skirt[/-] kilt:rolleyes:

pocoyo
01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
I think kilts are quite sexy if you have the legs for them, Mmmm.....
No I don't ever wear a kilt... but I wouldn't rule it out! It would probably just be for a fun thing if I did wear one though... not to be serious lol

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 05:24 PM
i aint wearing no [-]skirt[/-] kilt:rolleyes:

Oh hon.....join the party... we'll have you cross dressing in no time!

:D

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh hon.....join the party... we'll have you cross dressing in no time!

:D
never! not on your life!!:tongueout

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Not even for moi? Evert knows there is fun to be had....

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Not even for moi? Evert knows there is fun to be had....nope! :straightface:

Kimberley
01-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Gee, no adventurous spirit? It's not the Xdressing it is the un.... ooops.

Sorry Capn. I promise to be a good little girl :devil: VERRRRRY Good

trannie T
01-27-2007, 06:32 PM
You boyz can wear a kilt to show off your hairy legs, just as I wear a skirt to show off my smooth legs.

Helen MC
01-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Kimberley, don't push it! We are on the F to M Forum, the opposite polarity to us M to Fs and if you like we are in another groups "territory" so tread lightly my dear and don't upset the residents.

I would think that Kieron's feelings about feminine clothing is equal and opposite to mine on male wear especially my tremendous hatred for Boxer Shorts and Y-Fronts which I haven't even owned for decades far less worn.

As they say "When in Rome" so I feel we ought to tip-toe in a ladylike manner out of here and quietly close the door after us. Come on Kim, let's go and surf the web and enjoy some Panty Sites such as Figleaves.

Hope that is ok with Kieron , Pocoyo and the other Lads here?

Kieron Andrew
01-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Kimberley, don't push it! We are on the F to M Forum, the opposite polarity to us M to Fs and if you like we are in another groups "territory" so tread lightly my dear and don't upset the residents.

I would think that Kieron's feelings about feminine clothing is equal and opposite to mine on male wear especially my tremendous hatred for Boxer Shorts and Y-Fronts which I haven't even owned for decades far less worn.

As they say "When in Rome" so I feel we ought to tip-toe in a ladylike manner out of here and quietly close the door after us. Come on Kim, let's go and surf the web and enjoy some Panty Sites such as Figleaves.

Hope that is ok with Kieron , Pocoyo and the other Lads here?
Helen im not offended i know that Kimmie is just teasing :)....she'll still never get me in a kilt though!:tongueout

Lex
01-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Well I haven't worn one, but I would.

Kimberley
01-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Of course the downside is ironing all those pleats.... But, that's what the neighbourhood cleaners are for.... Trouble is they charge extra for it, but it is worth it.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I think my cousin Mykal is a closet crossdresser. He LOVES wearing kilts and as often as he can. haha He is the only 17 year old boy I know that is totally into kilts. :)

Jestina
02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Acchh aye laddy, a kilt is the symbol of the toughest roughest fighting men on the planet, wash the buggers in bleach and they'll stay colour fast.
Why???

Because Scot's don't run from nothin...

That's why.

There is a website for "Utilkilts" they make a kilt for construction work.
Tough thick denim with pockets for all your tools.

And the "Workman" kilt has my favourite feature...hahaha...

its the "Modesty snap" I love it...
it's for those times when "one of your mates is holding the ladder" on the job site.
And don't be tellin a scot he is wearing a skirt, or you might find out the meaning of the term "oatmeal savage".

A kilt for an MtF is a wink and a nod compromise sure.
I would love it as Jestina, but
a kilt for a man or an FtM is an unmistakeable statement of masculinity.

Even as a fighting short fused Irishman with my bit of scot blood,
(Little known that Irish men wore kilts as well.)
I would be terrified to laugh at a man in a kilt.
No sir it is strictly hats off and respect for that.

So there.

Jestina!

Evert
02-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Acchh aye laddy, a kilt is the symbol of the toughest roughest fighting men on the planet, wash the buggers in bleach and they'll stay colour fast.

you mean rough men like these? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHXKpF11njU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9dg99ATnA

janedoe311
02-06-2007, 01:30 PM
But it is understandable that a FTM would not want to wear one.
Here is a couple of threads about kilts.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49900&page=2&highlight=kilts

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47497&highlight=kilts

ZenFrost
02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't think I'm very Scottish, but my best friend is so I guess that kinda counts. ;-P

I'd totally wear one if I had one... I just wish my legs had more hair.