PDA

View Full Version : Schoolgirls

Nina
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
thought that might get your attention. :D
As I started the maids thread and it worked out pretty good how about this. I know loads of you have photos and love to dress as schoolgirls. Now come on everyone put all your schoolgirl photos on one thread(should be fun) Ok i'm sat here dressd as a naughty schoolgirl right now. Anyone want to join my class and um do some homework with me. :p

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 06:51 AM
homework ?????????mabey not but i would like to play ...............want to skip school and go shopping?????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Donna Louise
01-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Nina

You look super with maybe just a little naughty thrown in for good measure. I love those shoes and hair. I love ankle straps.

Hugs
Donna

Nina
01-29-2005, 06:58 AM
Ok just one more of me it's been a hard week at school and i really must get some studying done now or i might get punished when I go back to school on monday. ;)

Kate_Uhler
01-29-2005, 07:51 AM
I forgot my lunch money...

kisskiss,
kate

Tristen Cox
01-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Sorry I don't have any outfits to join, just wanted to say you look great...you've got real 'class' :cool:

Lindahexi
01-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Nina you look sooooo sexy, I wish I could look that good.

Lindahexi.

DanaJ
01-29-2005, 11:58 AM
I removed this post, it really wasn't right for the thread

Ava Mouse
01-29-2005, 01:57 PM
Wow, Nina, great outfit. Where'd you get the pleated skirt? Traditional pleated skirts are soooo hard to find these days... sigh...

Nina
01-29-2005, 01:58 PM
I think you look more like a school teacher than a schoolgirl. Great photo anyway. Keep them coming girls

Serena
01-29-2005, 03:33 PM
You all have detention, report to the detetnion room, and I'll be right with you.

stevie h
01-29-2005, 03:40 PM
trust a brit to be a real school girl. If you want it doing do it properly.

stevie

well done nina

xxx

Tristen Cox
01-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Yep English chicks do it bloody well. Jealous yes, lovin it? Hell yes! :D

Susan S
01-29-2005, 05:05 PM
I never do my homework on time, I've always got other more important things to do. I love your photos Nina, all I need to do is find a school uniform. I really like the St. Trinians uniforms you see in the old films. The short skirts and stockings and suspenders they wore always made me tingle.

katie lee
01-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi Nina lovely photos babe great to see you enjoying yourself keep it up you naughty girl

rusty 2004
01-29-2005, 05:59 PM
my parents wouldn't let me go out in this outfit until I had done my homework.
so I did it all and went out to meet the other girls!
great thread nina.

DonnaT
01-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Cool photo Nina. I love pleated skirts, just don't have one appropriate to the schoolgirl look. Love the gloves too!

Kate's going to go to detention for showing her belly button.

Rusty, I don't think you'll pass the ruler test. Detention for you too!

OK teachers. I need a volunteer to monitor the girls in detention.

Merinda
01-30-2005, 10:46 PM
heres mine , sorry if they're blurry but they dont reduce well

ballet
01-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Your such a tease Nina!! I just love shinny stockings :p Good for you!!

sexygirl
01-31-2005, 02:54 AM
you are so hot nina can you give me some tips

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 03:50 AM
You are soooo "norty" Nina...as my Aussie friends here would say. But soooooo HOT! Looks like CR needs to get herself another "play" outfit. (how'd I miss THIS one?)

Great pics Nina and all of you girlz....schoolgirlz rule!:cool: ;)

Love,
Christine Renee

jenny_cheerleader
01-31-2005, 03:54 AM
Nina, where did you get that skirt?

KrissyNYC
01-31-2005, 09:46 AM
love doing my homework in these outfitshttp://www.geocities.com/krissynyc/coy http://www.geocities.com/krissynyc/plaidbracouchbestest

susanmaid
01-31-2005, 10:22 AM
SusanS Am surprised you cant find a suitable uniform. Naughty girl; try harder; there are lots of suppliers in the UK. Get busy and search the web. Susanmaid.

Nina
01-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Nina, where did you get that skirt?
Lets just say if my ex every wants to go back to school she might find at least one item of clothing missing. :D

Keep those schoolgirl photos coming or we all might have to stay behind after school and be punished ;)

Jiera
01-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Krissy, I have that same red skirt....

It's awfully short on me.

I'll add to this thread after I take some pics.

Ji

sonora
01-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Great thread, Nina! I love dressing as a schoolgirl; we'd definitely be spending some time in detention together. I'll post pics if I can.

Susan S
01-31-2005, 04:41 PM
SusanS Am surprised you cant find a suitable uniform. Naughty girl; try harder; there are lots of suppliers in the UK. Get busy and search the web. Susanmaid.

Yes miss, I will try harder to search for a uniform, then you'll get to see me dressed up and bending over ready for a punishment as I never do my homework on time. Is that a detention you want me to do???

sherri
01-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Krissy, I have that same red skirt....

It's awfully short on me.

I'll add to this thread after I take some pics.

Ji Well then, you'll just have to sit on the front row, so teacher can keep an eye on you.

sexygirl
02-01-2005, 04:15 AM
schoolgirl outfits are sooooooo sexy and so are cowgirl outfits

Rachel Ann
02-01-2005, 04:29 AM
Rusty, you are, as always, just a doll!

Love

jade lee
02-01-2005, 06:45 AM
Girls you look great (hot) in your school outfit. Nina you always look great.

Natasha Anne
02-01-2005, 11:30 AM
And this is me!

susanmaid
02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
SusanS Oh dear poor you. I speak from experience. My mistress is ever so strict;you will have to be very closelly inspected to ensure your uniform is up to standard.Goodness knows what punishment she will administer.I always quake not knowing what I shall get.You may expect her to select from a hand spank,a tawse ,a swishy cane or heaven forbid, the dreaded birch.I would suggest you take a spare pair of regulation knickers when you are summoned to her presence. Poor you. Susanmaid

ChristineRenee
02-01-2005, 12:36 PM
SusanS Oh dear poor you. I speak from experience. My mistress is ever so strict;you will have to be very closelly inspected to ensure your uniform is up to standard.Goodness knows what punishment she will administer.I always quake not knowing what I shall get.You may expect her to select from a hand spank,a tawse ,a swishy cane or heaven forbid, the dreaded birch.I would suggest you take a spare pair of regulation knickers when you are summoned to her presence. Poor you. SusanmaidI think I'm in love!:)

Nina
02-01-2005, 12:53 PM
SusanS Oh dear poor you. I speak from experience. My mistress is ever so strict;you will have to be very closelly inspected to ensure your uniform is up to standard.Goodness knows what punishment she will administer.I always quake not knowing what I shall get.You may expect her to select from a hand spank,a tawse ,a swishy cane or heaven forbid, the dreaded birch.I would suggest you take a spare pair of regulation knickers when you are summoned to her presence. Poor you. Susanmaid
I think i should let your mistress have a look at me as i've been up all night well past my bed time drinking and getting up to no good. I've had no sleep at all . JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF ME. I need sorting out to make sure i never let this happen again

lissa_cd
02-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Nina, consistantly you show an elegance I've not seen before, a prowess that makes a gal wonder, lovely outfits displayed...seek more of you
yearning
Melissa

Sharon
02-01-2005, 01:04 PM
I think i should let your mistress have a look at me as i've been up all night well past my bed time drinking and getting up to no good. I've had no sleep at all . JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF ME. I need sorting out to make sure i never let this happen again

Dang Nina! It's a good thing I didn't have a student like you back when I was teaching. :)

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 01:58 PM
If anyone ever says you have a problem passing Nina, just let me know and I will sort them out. What a dish ;)

Love
Tristen

sally sissy
02-01-2005, 05:43 PM
hi nina i,m sally new to tranny chat so no photos as yet,lm dressed in my uniform just now white panties, long white socks, adorable t bar shoes and a teensy red tartan pleated skirt, also wearing a white cardi and have my hair in a cute short bob ahh sheer bliss.anyway thought i.d say hello,p.s you are so pretty in your photo

Nina
02-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Just a shame you don't have any photos. That means extra homework for you i'm afraid young lady.

sally sissy
02-01-2005, 05:55 PM
oh dear more netball practice l suppose at least my gym skirt is nice and short.oops sorry l,m being a bit tarty and l hardly know you.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 06:04 PM
oh dear more netball practice l suppose at least my gym skirt is nice and short.oops sorry l,m being a bit tarty and l hardly know you.

tart on sister............................................ ................ ;)

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Which reminds me Nina dear, when do we get our very own TART thread hmmmmm? ;) :D

LindaTS
02-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Nina, I have to tell you that I think you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I love your photos. And to all you other schoolgirls, I think you all look absolutely great. I really wish I looked as good as you do. Keep up the good work girls.

Nina
02-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Which reminds me Nina dear, when do we get our very own TART thread hmmmmm? ;) :D

Look Tristen you might be a tart but there is no way i am. :D
Oh! sorry can you see my knickers in this photo. :o

Nina
02-02-2005, 12:22 PM
As the last picture was not vey clear. here I am again with dark hair but still dressed as a schoolgirl. I know you wanted to see more. :)

lissa_cd
02-02-2005, 12:55 PM
the dark hair is nice, I too have a pageboy wig that I wear from time to time, a subtle change that gives a different prospective, a different feel. Nina, elegant, sassy and I thank you for sharing this schoolgirl look that we all admire..
kiss
Melissa

rusty 2004
02-02-2005, 01:32 PM
jees nina, you are one reason i wish i was still in london !!
you naughty, naughty girl.

xxxx

p.s i loved your 'ruffled' longer hair

lissa_cd
02-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Rusty, you are so right, naughty, nice hard to destinguish but you yourself have a rithtous look that has become my envy...Nina...Rusty, you two are what dreams are made of...
dreamin
Melissa

rusty 2004
02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
thank you lissa,
you look fab as well babe,
it's good to know that us u.k. girls are doing our bit to keep up the standards of this amazing forum.

xxxx

lissa_cd
02-02-2005, 02:10 PM
thanks....great shot...I must say that tis true that the girls from the U.K. are a pure delight Rusty. I've never been dissapointed, in fact my mentor is from the U.K.
pondering
Melissa

Kate_Uhler
02-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Everyone is soo soo cute..... i love this thread... thank U Nina!!!! super-hero

and melissa,

Actually, I think you've got the 'look'.. This picture.. is very evocative.. the bangs at eye/eyebrow level... that is THE look.. i love it.. Just need a better exposure.. thats all.. :) soon maybe?

kisses

kate.

Sara Violet
02-03-2005, 01:05 AM
how do you get the picture to show up in the forum :confused:

DonnaT
02-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Quidam

When you "Post Reply" scroll down to the box "Additional Items"

Click on "Manage Attachments"

Follow the directions on the next screen to pop up. Upload your file then close that window and then "Subit Reply"

Sweet Susan
02-03-2005, 01:59 AM
These are great school girl shots. Wow!! Is about all I can say. I don't have a school girl's outfit. I was wearing mine to school one day when out of the bushes jumped a Howlin' Wolf. He growled, "Goodmornin' Little School Girl," and I got so scared, I just jumped out of my skirt and ran all the way home.

susanmaid
02-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Nina. My mistress caught me looking at your pic after you had beeb drinking and were looking dishevelled.She said I was not to look at it cos it set a bad example. So as to remind me not to copy you she gave me six strokes of the cane on my bare. And before I went to bed I was given ten strokes of the tawse. I had to sleep on my tummy cos it hurt so much.It will take ages before I can sit down without squirming. Susanmaid

Susan S
02-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi all

I've manged to start work on my uniform, what do you think???

I hope it keeps you happy Susan Maid, I wouldn't want not to please you.

Love
Susan (The baddest skoolgirl out there)

Nina
02-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Just one more of me from the the night. I had a bad head the next day thats for sure and a bad bum if the teagers catch me like this again i reckon :D

Tristen Cox
02-05-2005, 11:30 AM
You're doing this on purpose to me now Nina and don't think I haven't noticed :p
I hate you(in a good way;))

Julie
02-05-2005, 02:07 PM
Damn, I wish the girls looked this hot when I went to school. :)

JJ

Sara Violet
02-05-2005, 03:46 PM
all dressed and ready for school
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3309&stc=1

Jiera
02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
OK, OK, I know. You can't see my face at all, and in one of them I'm literally walking away.

But you can kind of see my underwear in one of them! That has to count for something, right?? Right??

;)

Ji

sarahhotchick
02-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Ok just one more of me it's been a hard week at school and i really must get some studying done now or i might get punished when I go back to school on monday. ;)

hi Nina,

well nina wish i was at your school, what fun we would have ;)
love the uniform it looks great, i want one i want one, what size are you??????

ok i can dream i guess :D

hope to have a schooly pic one day. :D

keep up the good pics

love
Sarah

sarahhotchick
02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
heres mine , sorry if they're blurry but they dont reduce well

hi Merinda,

so come on girl, lets go out other wise you will be on detention. :D

and I may have to cane you. ;)

so do not be a chicken, be a chick you look fine :D

hope to catch you next time me in Melb.

cya
love
Sarah

sarahhotchick
02-11-2005, 10:14 PM
great work girls. :)

keep it comeing :D

KatieAnne
02-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Here are a couple photo's taken a year ago when I was a brunette. Hope you like. I think all of you girls look simply scrumptious. Hummmm, Nina, I would love to be a teacher at your school.

KatieAnne :D

Raina
02-11-2005, 11:06 PM
great thread nina.

What a great picture Rusty,

I can't imagine your parants would have wanted you out dressed that way regardless of the homework being done....
Very sexy baby!

black leotards
02-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Here are a couple of shots of two of my fav's as a school girl.

Kate_Uhler
02-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Here are a couple of shots of two of my fav's as a school girl.

nice legs.. but looks like you might need some help with that makeup though...

kisses,
kate

Nina
02-13-2005, 02:26 PM
nice legs.. but looks like you might need some help with that makeup though...

kisses,
kate

Come on schoolgirls are surposed to play nice ;)

Kate_Uhler
02-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Come on schoolgirls are surposed to play nice ;)

Jeannie (aka black leotards )

I was just being my goofy silly school girl self.. If it hurt your feeling here's a *hug*. You really do have cute legs...

Kisses,
Kate,

ps. Nina that cane stings....do it again *hmmmm* *smile*

eleventhdr
02-13-2005, 02:50 PM
How oh how can i become a cute school girl like this. what I really love is the Japanense school girl look they are just to cute!. I'd love to become like one of them!. OH well Suzy The Doctor Eleventh!.

stevie h
02-13-2005, 03:09 PM
you all look so gorgeous,

stevie

xx

Tiffany Tuesday
02-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Hiya Suzy Doc,

hey girls some really sweet piccies of you cute girls in your schoolies, but wow Nina what a hot tottie schoolgirl babe you are !!!

Now who put that note in the year book ...
Nina : the girl most likely to suck seed?

I love all types of femme attire soo i too rather like schoolie uniforms and have my own school uniform feminised, a cyber one and a cute little japanese summer one.

Up hockey sticks girls .. oops they're up already after viewing the girlies in here?
Hugz xx ..

Tiffany Tuesday
02-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Hiya girls
hey some really sweet piccies of you really cute girls in your schoolies, but wow Nina what a hot tottie schoolgirl babe you are !!!

Hiya Nina,
Now who put that note in your year book my girl ...
Nina : the girl most likely to suck seed? giggles :)

Hiya Suzy Doc
I love all types of femme attire soo i rather like schoolie uniforms. I have my old school uniform feminised, a cyber one and of course a cute little japanese summer one for wearing out and about .. would be so rude not too:)

Up hockey sticks girls .. oops are they up already after viewing the gorgeous girlies in here?
Hugz xx ..

NylonMan
02-13-2005, 10:22 PM
You are hot Rusty. Post some more pics please.

NylonMan

racheal
02-14-2005, 07:43 AM
WOW Nina, you most certainly look great in the school uniform! It's nice to see that I can have a mentor for when I can branch out and go completely en femme. Breathless...

black leotards
02-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Jeannie (aka black leotards )

I was just being my goofy silly school girl self.. If it hurt your feeling here's a *hug*. You really do have cute legs...

Kisses,
Kate,

ps. Nina that cane stings....do it again *hmmmm* *smile*

No offense taken. Every young girl needs some help with her make-up :)
(Hmm...maybe I need a spanking or two :rolleyes: )

Sarah Cummings
02-16-2005, 03:12 AM
great thread nina.
Hey Rusty, Need a date for your High school prom? Pick me, Pick me, pick me, me me me!!!

Tiffany Tuesday
02-16-2005, 03:43 AM
Hiya Nina,

What a giggling gaggle of schoolgirls, from the sexy to the sweet ... great idea for a fun thread! And i have dug out one of my schoolie piccies so i can now contribute to your thread.

This piccie is from last year's Roses House school party ... i wore this fetishy/cyber schoolgirl look for a little variation from the norm, and coz i love the little pinafore "chess piece" dress, it is cute. The dress is moire tafetta and CyberDog London now stock them.

oh and i just had to wear my frilly rhumba panties ... big struggle ... as there is no way you can hold down your skirt!

Hugz xxxx

Nina
02-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Tiffany you've done it again. I love the outfit. i wish i knew you then i could pop round and borrow some of your clothes from time to time. You might struggle to get them back though. :D

:cool: Great shoes. Can i have them when you're finished with them?

also gender_blender i want your skirt you look amazing and very naughty :)

Jenniferjazz
02-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Gee, here I am over 50 and still in high school (at least in my mind!) Just wish I could've dressed this way when I was really there!

racheal
02-16-2005, 05:45 PM
OMG - you all look scrumptious! Great work Girls - time to go back to school???? NAH! :)

sweetsamanthacd
02-17-2005, 12:21 AM
Hi Girls

I've browsed this site and now seeing some of your pics has inspired me to join.....ah I wish I looked like you all but I'm working on it!!

crispy
02-17-2005, 12:48 AM
My schoolgirl pictures:

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are hot :)

curiousxdresser
02-17-2005, 08:45 AM
I see all these posts about people who like to do homework while dressed. Look I can tell you first hand, since im in college, that doing homework dressed, undressed, or upside down, no one EVER likes doing homework :-P keep havin fun girls ;)

Katie

Tiffany Tuesday
02-17-2005, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=Nina]I love the outfit. i wish i knew you then i could pop round and borrow some of your clothes from time to time. You might struggle to get them back though. :D
{/QUOTE]

Hiya Nina darling,

borrow my d-d-dresses ... eeeek swoon faint .... actually trying on each others stuff is a big part of scene weekends ... so of course honey bunny!
If you are going please say hello in Ibiza mid June, Sparkle in Mancester end of June, Reparty50 London-September, Harmony in Robin Hood Bay- November (already promised to dress one lovely teenage daughter of a tgirl in full fifites style. Exceptionally lovely girl but a beautful 14 whilst i am a scrawny 8) ... hey a promise is a promise and i adore helping girls into frills and tgirls with fantasy thrills!

Take care Nina babe bcnu at one of the events i hope
Hugz xxx

crispy
02-17-2005, 09:45 AM
borrow my d-d-dresses ... eeeek swoon faint .... actually trying on each others stuff is a big part of scene weekends ... so of course honey bunny!

that is a great outfit - it's so 'you'. :)

jade lee
02-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Nina/Tiff/Jiera, very, very , very hot.

Tiffany Tuesday
02-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Mmm u r so sweet Miss Crispy wispy,

but this is more me ... my old school blazer feminised! I went to an all boys school, yet i soo wanted to be a girl, sooo i had my old blazer made into a girls one! And hey silly i know, but feminising my blazer was like a thing i just had to do, and makes me feel right when i wear it now!

shrugz and hugz all you born again girls xxx

Nina
02-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Tiffany you look amazing in all your photos but i'll just add another old one of me(about 6 months ago) when i was in the other school and never got into any trouble. I don't understand why everyone kept saying my skirt was to short do you? ;)

Beth
02-17-2005, 01:19 PM
Gee, here I am over 50 and still in high school (at least in my mind!) Just wish I could've dressed this way when I was really there!

I absoloutly love your shoes, Just the though of wearing shoes like that makes me feel all funny inside..

Kate_Uhler
02-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Jennifer:

re: here i am over 50

I can see you've kept up with that cute maintenance program....

you look great!!! I love this picture..

kisskiss,
kate

P.S. Takuya, GenBen, Tiffany and Nina its girls like you that will make pleated skirts ILLEGAL.. :p

racheal
02-17-2005, 05:45 PM
My gracious Girls - you all look so good in thos uniforms - great work - keep the pics coming! I have a cheerleader uniform, but it kind of shows that darn 'spare tire' that I have. :)

Tristen Cox
02-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Tiffany you look amazing in all your photos but i'll just add another old one of me(about 6 months ago) when i was in the other school and never got into any trouble. I don't understand why everyone kept saying my skirt was to short do you? ;)

That's just fine KEEP THE SKIRT SHORT!!! I think somebody deserves a good spanking :p ;)

Merinda
02-18-2005, 04:41 AM
tiffany tueday ,

you pass 100% especially in that blue blazer

Tiffany Tuesday
02-18-2005, 08:12 AM
Awww Merinda,

that was is sweet of you to say so, thank you.

mwwhaa mwwhaa mwwhaa xxx

Nina,

oo-er girlie ... if Miss Tristen spanks you will that make you the bottom of her class? It's such a cute bottom too :)

hugz Ms Sexy x

lissa_cd
02-18-2005, 08:16 AM
Tiffany, it's easy to compliment you, so elegant, so sexy at the same time, I love all the outfits you display...
eager
Melissa

Tiffany Tuesday
02-18-2005, 08:26 AM
Darling Lissa,

thank you, i adore feminine elegance and authenticity, so i am truly thrilled by your delightful comments.

big hugz honey xxx

mandydelamer
02-20-2005, 05:36 PM
NINA AND TIFFANY you both look really scrumtious.
almost makes me feel like a dirty olĀ“man .
but I must addmit my heart goes out to jenniferjazz ,fantastic figure
lol to ya all
mandy