PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to be a girl when you were little?

Jere Oneil
01-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I haven't been here very long, so this may well have been asked before. but, did you want to be a girl when you were little. Personally, I never wanted to be a girl, but I did like playing with girl's toys , like dolls, and I was always jealous of the pretty clothes that they got to wear. Even though I played football in high school, I would have rather been a cheer leader and wear their uniforms if it wouldn't have been seen as strange.

BarbaraLoveToDress
01-27-2007, 12:12 PM
I agree, just love the feelong of wearing the clothes

Robertacd
01-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I always wanted to be a girl when I was little. Playing with dolls, playing house, playing dress up, and the like with the girls was always more enjoyable to me than sports and boy games.

Marla S
01-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Similar here. I can't remember that I have ever really though "I am a girl" or "I want to be a girl". On the other side I can't remember thinking "I want to be a boy" or "I am happy to be a boy". I often felt a bit irriteted that some things I liked to do and have didn't seem to be "appropriatte" for me, whereas other things that seemed to be more "approriate" I couldn't enjoy.
I might not even have had the categories boy or girl in my mind, I only realized that I was forced somehow towards a direction I didn't really like or enjoy.
That's when the confusion and the life as an"outsider" started I guess.

serenity
01-27-2007, 12:47 PM
When I was little I almost always played with the girls so I guess I wanted to be a girl and I played with dolls and at a certain age I wore my first dress so yea I wanted to be a girl when I was little. My mom told me a while back I would have dressed you as a girl when you were little if I could have gotten away with it. I don't know why she didn't.

Mary Morgan
01-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Oh yes. Prayed at bedtime that I would be a girl when I awoke. Don't think I know what it was that attracted me to wanting this. It was just part of me, and I thought about it alot. Over the years, my parents caught me dressing, or found items I had hidden in my room. Big confrontations. Made me feel less than I was. Denial became my standard. instead of my desire to be a girl. Now, I am just glad to be able to be a lady part-time. If a genie granted me three wishes, oh my goodness....

tommi
01-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Growing up on a farm no neighbors 1 mile either direction and no girls.
Had to bury any feelings but oh how I wanted to be a girl and wear the pretty clothes to school, long hair. Always had to keep hair short what a bummer, but mom had a wig never to this day did I understand that oh well.

briana smith
01-27-2007, 01:01 PM
I didn't want to be a girl when I was little. I just loved the look and feel of girls cloths.

MJ
01-27-2007, 01:07 PM
yes always since i was 5 or 6 yrars old I did like playing with girl's toys dress up was fun , but then again look at me now :D

StacyCD
01-27-2007, 01:15 PM
No desire to be a girl--just wear their clothes!

eleventhdr
01-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Up until about the age of four or five I really did wish that i could have been cahnged to the other sex and then be that way for a long time,

Being able to wear the cloths tht Little girls wear yes oh yes how I really did want to be able to do this myself.. But en some how some wherea long the way this be gant to fade and i was taught that i was a boy and that boys did not want to do this kind of thing but I still did really want it so And then In junior high and high schooll to be able to dress in skirts and or pretty dressses that girls were allowed to wear oh how nice that would have been and to have been a cheer leaded yeah how i walwasy wanted to be able to dress in one of those cheer leader p\outfits the skirt and sweater yeah how i would have loved to be able to have done that.

OH well

Anyway!

Suzy!

Megan_Girl
01-27-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't think I wanted to be a girl. But, I always wanted to wear their clothes. I have always been intrested in all the girly things...makeup, hair, nail polish, clothes and shoes! and I have always wished for the "boy to girl" switch. I'd wear that switch out!
XXX
Megan

trannie T
01-27-2007, 01:44 PM
When I was in kindergarten we would sit on the floor. The girls wore skirts and could pull them down covering their legs and feet. We boys of course wore pants, when other kids walked around it wasn't unusual for them to trip over or step on my feet. Since girls had their legs and feet under their skirts that didn't happen to them. When I went home one day I announced that I wanted to be a girl. My mother laughed when I explained why and that was the end of it.

Daintre
01-27-2007, 01:54 PM
For as far back as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a girl, I did play with dolls and my friends were all girls. I did not relate very well with boys at all.

AmandaM
01-27-2007, 02:53 PM
When I was 3-4 I used to play with marbles and pretended that the girl marbles changed the boy marbles into girls. And then all the marbles were happy. So.......I'd say yes.

Josie06
01-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I've always wanted to be a girl ... because I knew it was who I was. When I was little we would 'play house and I was the Mommy', when 'playing Doctor I was the Nurse'. When I prayed, I prayed to be a girl. Dress up was wonderful - still is. It let me be me.

Kellicd848
01-27-2007, 03:16 PM
imes think I did want to be a girl. I think I got a little jealous sometimes of all the pretty clothes they got to wear.

Katy

SusanTL
01-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi.

OMG - YES. I wished every day I was a girl. Before I went to sleep each night I would pray that I was a girl.

Susan

Katelyn
01-27-2007, 04:11 PM
I've always wanted to b a girls since i was like 6 years old.

MsEva
01-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes, my first friend was a girl named Brenda. She had a younger brother that I used to use as an excuse to go over her house. Don't remember what we played, but I remember I was happy. My second friend was also a girl, Pam. I would walk past the boys in my neighborhood to play with them, as I guess I was a bit timid to play with the boys. Later one, my shyness broke and became just one of the guys in the neighborhood. But it wasn't the same. I like the way girls played more. One day when I was in the third or fourth grade, I asked a couple of my classmates to come over to my house to play for the afternoon. At some time after playing with trucks or GI Joes or something, they asked what do you want to play now? I suggest that we play pretend that we are girls (knew i was going out on a limb even at that age). I was totally taken back when they said OK..sounds like fun...then they asked me "how do you play that you are pretend girls"? I thought about it for a while and thought to myself..if I have to explain it it wouldn't be fun.....I just wanted them to be the same kind of playmate I had when I was in the first grade I guess. SO..yeah I did wish I was a grl...:D

Karren H
01-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Nope.... alway was too busy chasing the girls to want to be one!!! Ok maybe a few times... hehe

Love Karren

Helen MC
01-27-2007, 04:42 PM
I always hated the stereotypical "boy" things of the 1950s and 60s, toy guns, rough and tumble games , getting dirty in any way, any team activities etc. I much prefered to play with my big sister Anne's dolls , play house with her, read her Comics like the Bunty and the Judy, etc. IU also found girls' clothes far more attractive than boys' but didn't start to CD until I was 12. The rest is history.

Amy07
01-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Always a boy, but I love the uniforms of the other team! ha

Deborah_UK
01-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Hi.

OMG - YES. I wished every day I was a girl. Before I went to sleep each night I would pray that I was a girl.

Susan

Thats exactly how I felt but when I told my gender counsellor this he tried to explain that these were memories I had imposed upon myself subsequently - but I KNOW he was wrong - I can still remember vividly my dreams and hopes. I knew that I should have been a girl - but supressed that feeling from the age of eight onwards until about 7 years ago (I'm 51 now)

Sierra Evon
01-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Around the age of 13-14, then it really hit me that I wanted to become a girl , been persuing the dream ever since, with a love of all things cute & girly., clothes espescially ofcourse, stayed in the closet for many years...

Salina
01-27-2007, 05:35 PM
I never wanted to be a girl growing up, but I sure was jealous of the clothes they got to wear and I didn't.

TeriAnn
01-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Yes I wished I would have been born female. I only wanted to play with the girls in my neighborhood I wanted to play dress up and let the girls dress me in any way they wanted to just the thought today makes me all tingley inside. I didn't have that much to do with the boys, there was one boy that all was came to my defense seems as if the other boys would pick on me I wonder why. I often wonder what he saw in me ....hummmm. Alas he was killed in an motorcycle accident.will miss him. Always wondered if he knew how I felt:sad: :sad:

Joy Carter
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Not that I was that interested in the girls play. But I so wanted to be one of them. I can recall the many times my mom took me shopping for clothes. We walked past the girls section and I was hoping this would be the day I could buy those clothes for school. My play was constructing forts, push cars and playing war. I guess I should have grown up to be G I Joy.

diane59
01-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Always wanted to be a girl, had to be a boy for the family. Growing up with 4 sisters was hell.:(

SherriePall
01-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Confession time: Yes. I remember dreaming when I was really young that I was a girl or that the girls in school would force me into dressing like them and that I was like them.
Who would have thought I'd grow up to be like this?

Andrea_girl
01-27-2007, 07:06 PM
I always wanted to be a little girl. To have the petticoats,dresses, and the fuss that is made over little girls.

That could be why I now like everything girly

Jesse69
01-27-2007, 07:22 PM
When I was young I was a cool macho kid. I beat up the school bully in a fight we got into after he bullied me. I was on my school Basketball team. Got into cool bmx freestyle in high school. But during that time I did want my grade school catholic schoolgirl's uniform and my high school's cheerleading outfit. Otherwise I was a dude and loved a dude's life. Didn't want to be a girl.

Well, I had a very bad experience dating girls in senior year H.S. and that turned me off of them and into crossdressing. To date I've never had a good relationship with a woman, maybe that's why I'm a big crossdresser now. And now I have thoughts that I want to be a woman but I know it can never be.

Kate Simmons
01-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Tomboy here Hon. First, last and always.:happy:

Rebecca_Annette
01-27-2007, 07:29 PM
I've posted elsewhere that I was, basically, brought up by my mother and two elder sisters.

My sisters used to treat me as their "breathing dolly" so I don't think I ever had much say in the matter.

Peace

Teresa Amina
01-27-2007, 07:34 PM
To see I wasn't the only Wannabee! Wow, what can I add to the list of experiences here..... I guess the amazing thing is that I was able to bury the desire for so long after suffering it so powerfully when young. It actually got tougher in the preteen and early teen years, watching the girls mature. Ever wonder if those other kids felt the same? I sure do now!

Star
01-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Yes I did. It first came to me at age 5, but I soon realized expression of this desire was not good. So I surpressed it and the desire went away until I was at puberty. Then I really wished i was a girl. Almost every night i would put myself to sleep imaginig I was a girl. I fantasized about it during the day too.

ToyGirl
01-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Prayed every night.

hellbound666
01-28-2007, 03:20 AM
i always wanted to be a girl, and in a way i still do, i just kept it to myself mostly.

ArleneRaquel
01-28-2007, 03:36 AM
As a child, teenager and young adult I dreamed of being a woman, with a man. Now at well past fifty I have realized, at least, a part of that dream. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Dreamer

noname
01-28-2007, 03:56 AM
I wouldn't say I wanted to be a GG per say. I know I very often felt excluded from many thing, just for being a boy. Church luncheon? Sorry, only for girls. Mom sews cool clothes, sorry only for girls. Colorful barrets? Sorry, only for girls. Want to look pretty? Sorry only for girls. Baby shower? Sorry, you can't go, only for girls. Bridal shower? Sorry only for girls. With no dad around, ( not that it was bad thing as abusive as he was ) I can say I felt very isolated, and very left out.

Marianna Julianna
01-28-2007, 04:32 AM
I don't remember actually wanting to be a girl, I do remember when I started high school (well wasn't called that then but whatever) I really wished that I could have the girls uniform instead of the boys, oh I'd have loved the navy blue knickers and pleated skirt etc. In my mid teens I used to think how it'd be when I left home, had my own place, had all the clothes I wanted and maybe even live as a woman, but no, no actually be one physically. Well, at least now, thirty or so years later I have a nice choice of clothes if nothing else turned out how I wanted. I guess there's still time.

kerrianna
01-28-2007, 04:36 AM
As I've said before here, I recall very vividly crying and cursing that "I should have been born a girl!" when I was about 4 or 5. All I wanted was a doll for xmas. I eventually got it :happy: , but not without having to proclaim my gender dislocation quite loudly.

I was also crossdressing by 7 or 8. :D

CDTiffany
01-28-2007, 05:11 AM
Alright, This is the place to let things go!!!! As far as I can remember. I was around 7 or 8 years old. I had a very fun Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader poster on my wall. One of the images, was so Feminine!! As a young guy, I used to pray to god every night, to wake up in the morning, and magiclly, be transformed into a Dallas cowboy Cheerleader. Im serious , Praying every night. Dear god, when I wake up in the mornig, please let me wake up as a little girl, ready to become, someday, a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, I let that out!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel better now.
Tiffany

Helen MC
01-28-2007, 06:04 AM
Ah yes Marianna, NAVY BLUE KNICKERS , how evocative those three words are to many of CDs especially those born in the 1950s and 60s. I still wear them , Montforts, Cherubs and the modern equivalents Magicfit and Gymphlex. They were so much nicer to look at than plain white Undershorts or Y-Fronts which is what boys and men had to wear in those days, and when I started to wear my sister's Navy Blue Knickers when I was 12 I found out how much more comfortable these lovely knickers are.

ashlee chiffon
01-28-2007, 04:17 PM
i think so, anyway....vividly remember sneaking *and getting caught* into the bathroom when 6 or 7 to wear mommies' briefs..not sexual but something driving to want to wear girls' clothes....and then staying with my same age very girlie cousin in another town for the summer and having put on her dresses *girls wore petticoats in those days* and playing dressup games with her. The feelings to be a girl intensified, but being sexually attracted to women made for a Big emotional conflict! Remember staying at granny's during that time and sneaking at to wear a vintage vintage floor length satin/lace gown each time at night to bed and my first memorable sexual gratification happened while wearing night it...*got caught .sleepwalking in the gown...
i idolized my Mother and wanted to change sex when young and be a woman like her...but i liked girls and therein lies the conflict...am i a lesbian transgender crossdresser? i'm attracted to other transgenders, also, if feminine....a lot because i'm much like them and identify and envy their strength in following their inner selves...

Kimmie W
01-28-2007, 04:51 PM
I guess I first knew I wanted to be a girl when I was about 7, but even before that I can recall admiring my female cousins and spending all my time followin them around when we got together.

Marianna Julianna
01-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Ah yes Marianna, NAVY BLUE KNICKERS , how evocative those three words are to many of CDs especially those born in the 1950s and 60s. I still wear them , Montforts, Cherubs and the modern equivalents Magicfit and Gymphlex. They were so much nicer to look at than plain white Undershorts or Y-Fronts which is what boys and men had to wear in those days, and when I started to wear my sister's Navy Blue Knickers when I was 12 I found out how much more comfortable these lovely knickers are.

Well back then yes, the number of times I read that prospectus and thought yes, I want to be in white blouse, tie, grey pleated or straight skirt, grey cardigan and have a gym kit with navy blue (or white) knickers in. I did grow out of all that eventually, sometime in my early thirties I think, but the Morrisons uniform still draws me as that seems a bit school girly. Mixed feelings once there of course, I hate the boys uniform of course and wore as little as possible, I was just getting to the girl fancying stage too and wanted to not only be with the girls but wear their clothes too. Confusing times, they've never gone away, just become easier to deal with.

sami1952
01-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I always felt differend when i was young,when i was in school i used to play baseball with the girls against the boys.I never knew that I would grow up wanting to dress in womens cloths.There were times that i wonder how it would feel to wear women's clothes,now i have experianced it and love every minute of it.

serinalynn
01-28-2007, 05:14 PM
I would have loved to be raised as a girl. Girls, Have more fun, don't they? If I had known then what I know now I would have tried out to be a cheerleader. I did not play sports when I grew up so cheerleading would have been an out to be feminine. MY High School had 9 girl cheerleaders so one boy hanging out with 9 girls would have been fun too. maybe I could have worn a girls outfit too. (maybe not) My wife keeps telling me that I should have been a girl. She also says its fun to be a girl, I at least try to have fun when I dress. I find my self when ever I go out to lookat as many ladies as possible the see what they are wearing and what they wear it with.

Bethany Ann
01-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Be a girl....I still want to be a little girl...just for a few hours a week though.

Beth

Amy Hepker
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes, there were times when I wanted to be, as a matter of fact I didn't want to go to school as a boy, but I did.

debbie m
01-29-2007, 03:08 AM
I always wanted to be a girl when I was young.It was a feeling I always felt I had throughout my life.

eleventhdr
01-29-2007, 05:27 AM
I still do desire sometjime to become a little girl even today and live my life all over again a female Oh well one can but hope!

Suzy!

Angie G
01-29-2007, 05:39 AM
Jere no I didn't think I want to be a girl just liked what I could wear :hugs:
Angie

Brianne_bc
01-29-2007, 04:32 PM
I dont think i wanted to be a little girl when i was little... Even though i was playing dressup i was confused and scolding from my mother did let me know i was to keep it secret. as I look now i really wish i was a little girl, a little lesbian mind you... just not into men... well unless they are dressed as a girl and very pretty.

Angela E.
01-29-2007, 05:56 PM
And yes I played with girls and prayed for God to change me every night.:hugs: Angela.:itsok: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Jenny Wilson
01-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes, I wanted to be a girl too. I looked at my female classmates and older female cousins with envy. I loved the clothes they got to wear and the other things they did, polishing their nails, doing their hair, etc.

I was never into sports, other than riding my bike which is gender neutral anyway.

I still think of what my life would be like had I been female. I just changed careers and became a full time wedding photographer. I think that being female in this line of work is an asset. Women know instinctively what other women want in the way of their wedding coverage. In some fields women earn less than men, but in wedding photography there is no earning difference based on gender; it's based on talent and marketing.

I'd love to be a woman instead of a man. Not that I am ready to transition. That's out of the question. I am what I am. Hopefully I'll be luckier in my next life.

Jenny

BoyBrittany
01-29-2007, 07:50 PM
I have always enjoyed wearing girls clothes. since I was 3yrs wearing my older sisters baton uniforms with all the shiny sequens loved it.. I remember many of night wishing and dreaming I was a girl I would sleep in my sisters night gowns.. Its amazing I never got cought..

JC
01-29-2007, 08:02 PM
i never had a desire to be a girl.... just wanted to wear their clothes and be able to do things as wear tights ..... i can still remeber the first girl to wear tights to school. WOW

Jena11
01-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Yes, I always wanted to be a girl. I clearly remember this from Kindergarten. I would wish it every night. Jena

linnea
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I haven't been here very long, so this may well have been asked before. but, did you want to be a girl when you were little. Personally, I never wanted to be a girl, but I did like playing with girl's toys , like dolls, and I was always jealous of the pretty clothes that they got to wear. Even though I played football in high school, I would have rather been a cheer leader and wear their uniforms if it wouldn't have been seen as strange.

I don't remember WANTING TO BE A GIRL, but I remember fantasizing about what it would be like if I had been a girl. I definitely enjoyed playing with girls and girls toys, and as I got older, I became envious of the pretty clothes that girls and women got to wear.

MarinaTwelve200
01-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I never wanted to be a girl, I wanted to be a WOMAN (or an older teenage girl) Little girls didnt have cool boobs or wear the good stuff like sexy clothes, high heels and makeup.

Of course I realized in later life I REALLY didnt WANT to be a woman, I was in love with the idea of being a woman for the sexual turn on aspects----It might be fun for short periods of time, but would be a real bummer if I had to be one always.

We are all different and I hope my comments may provide bits of enlightment to others who think differently. This wanting to be a LITTLE girl thing, while I dont share the feeling , intrigues me and gives me different insights into the different elements that may be in play with TG and CD.

Lanore
01-30-2007, 06:31 AM
It's funny how little incidents at an early age reveal who we are inside. At around 5 or 6, I was at a neighbors house and I ask to go pee. When my friend came in, I was sitting not standing. He said only girls sat when they pee. Well, it felt right then and it feels right now.

Lanore

crossing-the-rain
01-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Never wanted to be a girl but need to dress as a female under huge pressure or in deep depression.
Rain.

bgirl
01-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I waited till I was 6 or 7 before I wanted to be a little girl. They wouldn't let me play that way! So I played in the closet.

Lourie James
01-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes I did, when I was 5 or 6 years old I found a blue and white stript dress, that i ware to play in when I was by myself. I dream that I would be dressed like a girl and all back then. I did wish as I grow that some how I would look more like a girl and that real girls would want to dress me up. Now I'm happy being who I am.

marie354
01-30-2007, 11:54 AM
When I was very young, yes, I wanted to be a girl. I prayed and prayed, but nothing happeded to the equipment, so I realized that it would never happen without SRS. A very expensive alternative. Glad I stayed as I am, now that I look back.
In almost all jobs, men get higher wages.

TV Wannabe
01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
No I enjoyed being a boy, but I did have a few dreams when I was young that I was a girl, and they were kind of fun.

j9113
01-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I did until I was about 30 then relised i like being me and enjoy life as boyh i can honestly say hand on my heart that given the chance to be female now I would say no.

TxKimberly
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Even clearly recall crying myself to sleep on countless nights before I decided it just wasn't gonna happen. Apparently my fairy Godmother is on strike, so it's adapt or die.

Kim

RandiCD78209
01-30-2007, 07:45 PM
When I was 8 - 12 I fantasized of changing into a girl. Then during my earliest testosterone burst I thought it was coming true when, I got breast buds! I want to wear a bra so bad (I did sneak into my sister's training bra, it was heavenly!). Once my manly transformation was complete I soon forgot & never considered it seriously until my children moved away from home, some 35 years later.

I'm making up for lost time!

Sally24
01-30-2007, 08:25 PM
I had some tough times in school around age 12-14. I can remember crying in bed at night and wishing that I was a girl. I eventually adapted but now I've decided to unadapt!

Sally

Jamie E
01-30-2007, 11:35 PM
i have allways wanted to be a girl since i was 5 or 6 ! My mom was 16 when she had me ,dad split ,so I grow up at gramas with my moms 8 sisters all younger than her (only male was granpa) so lots of hand me downs and everone got so used to seeing me dressed as a girl that that what I became untill 5th grade when a teacher saw me come out of the girls lav and said i thought you were a boy ! Things got though for a while !! But settled down ! then in high school 10 grade i was having lunch under a tree may 20 and a bounch of gg that I had been in school with since kindagarden ( about 6 of them 0 came and sat around me ! they said they rememberd when ,and that they would love to dress me up and do girl things with me for the next 5 years they did just that and treated me so sweet ! they are my true friends !1 we all talk at least once a week and my wife loves them as if they were her sisters !! xoxoxo Whitch you all are now to me !!! :love: :hugs: jamie e

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 11:43 PM
In my late grammar school years and throughout my high schools years I dreamed continually about being a girl, and having a man, but I was a lucky one in that I do not remember ever crying about it. Now, at my advanced age, I have finally realized my dream. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Colleen

Nancie64
01-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Did you ever notice that the young girls clothes are always so nice and frilly. That is probably a good reason why we thought maybe we would like to be a girl when young. Why don't they make ncie frilly clothes for the little older girls????:heehee:

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 12:06 AM
Today's ladies fashions are so sexy and revealing ! I just just wanna have the same fun that they do. No, my reason, for being a Bi - Sexual CD'er is not that superficial. A woman, who I name " Trina " has been trapped inside my body all these years, and she is having the time of her life.. Yes, that does sound just a little too pat, but that is the best explanation that I can come up with. This forum has been a wonderful help to this " Old Irish Colleen ". :love: & :hugs: Trina - Bi - Sexual Fashion Plate

JoAnnDallas
01-31-2007, 11:33 AM
I always have wondered if one reason I am a CD is because when I was young my middle sister and I used to fight all the time. She hated me then because she had to share a bedroom with older sister and I got a bedroom to myself. Also she got hand me downs and I got new clothes. I was always trying to get her to like me and it was her clothing that I usually would wear. Older sister was a couple of sizes smaller than my middle sister, so her's did not fit me. I remember fantizing that we were girl friends and did things together. Wearing her clothes made me not hate her for hating me.

janedoe311
01-31-2007, 12:39 PM
I wanted to be a girl but I liked girls so that pushed the girl part "away".
Did like to play with boy toys. But wanted to play with my sisters Raggedy Ann and her doll house.

I liked dresses and long hair. Everyone also treated girls nicer. Still remember people saying boys are made of "snails and puppy dog tails" and girls are made of "sugar and spice and everything nice". This does not do much for a boys self esteem especially if it is low or non existent to begin with.

Helen MC
01-31-2007, 01:08 PM
I did envy, in the nicest way, my big sister for having such lovely large breasts, but of course I knew that as a teenaged genetic male I could not have these , all the knowledge about hormones and the likes being in the future. I also realised that for a lad in the mid 1960s to have breasts like a girl would open all sorts of cans of worms. Later in my teens I read about a man with Gynecomastia and I did envy him. Being plump in my middle age I now have "Moobs" but they are not huge.

joaniecd
01-31-2007, 04:12 PM
I always wanted to be a girl, growing up only played with girls, no boys my age in the neighborhood,just girls. we played together untill jr high school when the boys started calling me a fag. I still admired the girls and there clothes. so I started wearing them when ever I could. I luv women and there clothes and I dress everday now. If i was awoman I would be a lesbian, I just luv the softness of there skin and relate to there feelings.

SatinSarah
01-31-2007, 04:18 PM
i always wanted to dress since I was young (5-6) and have gone through different intensities. I had lots of girlfriends and enjoyed being a male but I so wnated to dress as often as I could.

SArah

Melinda Lou
02-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I did want to be a girl when I was a little boy, though not necessarily permanently. I played with and had even taken a bath with a girl cousin when we were small, so I knew girls were different and (sort of) how they were different. They had something different "down there". I always thought it would be fun if I could change back and forth. I could be a boy and do boy things, then be a girl and do girl things (and wear girl clothes). I know now that this won't happen, but this is still part of my daydreams - except now instead of wearing pretty dresses and playing with the girls, I fantasize about being a grown woman and making love to a man - but only in a woman's body, though; as long as I am in a male body, I am interested in women. I guess I want to go back and forth between straight personas of both sexes.

lissetta
02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Always wanted to be a girl, had to be a boy for the family. Growing up with 4 sisters was hell.:(
Oh my diane can i relate having a twin sister and two slightly older twin sisters.My twin was quite a athlete playing on the boys tennis team. I found solace in horse competion, were i got to wear some pretty fancy outfits!!About an hour ago i was at the gym my friend laura was wearing new workout gear... gimme that!

Samantha B L
02-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I never wanted to literally be a girl but I did alot of the time want to be outfitted as a girl,wig,makeup,you name it and for society and the people around me to let me function as a girl %98 of the time.And this was when I was in like first and second grade.you know,let me do girls sports,be a flour girl at weddings and hopefully could,dear god,there ever be a way to get the kind of clothes,lingerie and hairstyles that you see on famous models and movie stars,I would have gone with that too.I had times when I stopped thinking about all that but it all would come back to me eventually so I went ahead and tried crossdressing when I was 11 or 12 and guess what,it didn't stunt my growth and the storm drain biters didn't come after me either.

sharon2
02-08-2007, 07:17 PM
i loved being dressed as a girl and playing girly games and dressing up dolls
i had a lovely bride doll.i adored my sister and was very envious watching
her breasts develop and wishing i could have some.she always had beautiful
dresses and she used to let me wear them when we went out.

Juanita O
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I was always a boy, and most of the time it was fun. I always liked to chase the girls. In high school the girls chased me( all state football player.) I did play with G.I.Joe until my father threw it into the fire and he said that real men don't play with dolls.

Michelle Ellis
02-08-2007, 07:33 PM
well, yeah... this has been with me for a long long time...

I was caught once, I was only about 4-6 years old... fully dressed in my sisters clothes... so yes, it's safe to say I've wanted it since I was little.

I used to play with both boys and girls, but I always got along better with the girls, it was always a fun time... but with boys it was a lot of male dominance crap, who could beat who up, who ran fastest, who had the best put-downs, make fun of everything and everyone... snails and puppy dog tails for sure Jane.

I stopped playing with my friends who were girls in the 1st grade... I had a slightly traumatic event in which i kissed a friend (a boy) on the cheek... I don't know why I did that, probly for the same reason a girl would do so (or so I've often thought). That was the ugly day in which I first learned what F*G meant :( everyone saw it, everyone called me that horrible name... I was just a country boy, I didn't even know what it meant. It was my teacher who pulled me aside and gave me the do's and don'ts...

I played with boys toys... but I would play with my sisters dolls and doll houses in private, I would get them out and play every chance I had... I was concerned with being caught with them, so I eventually stopped out of fear.

wow, I'm rambling... I'll stop now before I give my whole lifes history :p

M

Jacqui
02-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I mostly enjoyed my boyhood (pre 10yrs old), especially the part of trying to impress beautiful little girls that I wanted as "girlfriends." I engaged in sports and never really got into dolls or girl's games.

However, since the age of 3-4, I did have sporadic thoughts of actually wanting to be a girl. But these thoughts, looking back, seemed to be spaced out over the years. I can remember when I was about 9 going to a school "opposite-sex" party. I lent my cub scout uniform to a girl in my class and she lent me her brownie dress. The only thing I can remember about that experience is how good it felt to wear a dress and that I knew at the time, I should have been a brownie and not a cub scout!

As I got older, I still maintained my distance from doing girly things, but the thoughts that I should have been born a girl continued to grow. When I first heard about Christine Jorgansen at about age 10, I knew there was hope. I only wish I would have had the courage to tell my parents at that time.

subcd
02-08-2007, 08:27 PM
I always went to bed hoping to wake up a girl. One time in school one of the boys knocked down a girl in the girls school yard. For his punishment he had to wear a girl's uniform all day. Secretly, I wished I had to wear it all day. That was over 40 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

lowlavalentine
02-08-2007, 09:44 PM
When I was little, when I was not so little and still today. A lot has changed in my life, but that desire has been constant.

Joanna0909a
02-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Hi,
Like many others, I remember praying at night that I would wake up and be a girl. While I never got into playing with dolls or house, I have never got into sports, still do not understand 90% of basketball, but would loved to have been a cheerleader - white tennis shoes and socks, short pleated skirts and tight sweaters with a pony tail - !! Such wonderful dreams!!

Now I am happy to be Joanna when ever I can.

Joanna

NatalieGirl
02-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I can recall when I was very young looking at an album cover. I think it was a record of Herb Alpert and Tiawana Brass. On the cover there was the photo of a beautiful woman wearing heels and fishnet stockings and sitting on the wing of a biplane. I remember thinking of how I wanted to look like that.

Mikkitg
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Well, I never really got the urge until I hit puberty around age 13. I was always fascinated with certain girls though, admiring their beauty, but never wanted to be one of them until later.

sixstringplayer_58
02-09-2007, 01:01 AM

I HAVE BEEN CDING FOR OVER 30 YEARS JUST DONT GO OUT BUT SOMEDAY I WILL I AM 58 AND I ALWAYS LIKED CHEERLEADERS AND LOVE DRESSING LIKE THEM I WOULD EVEN LIKE TO BE AROUND THEM FOR OH WELL HECK READ BETWEEN THE LINES HUGGS AND KISSES glenda:love:

sixstringplayer_58
02-09-2007, 01:09 AM
I did envy, in the nicest way, my big sister for having such lovely large breasts, but of course I knew that as a teenaged genetic male I could not have these , all the knowledge about hormones and the likes being in the future. I also realised that for a lad in the mid 1960s to have breasts like a girl would open all sorts of cans of worms. Later in my teens I read about a man with Gynecomastia and I did envy him. Being plump in my middle age I now have "Moobs" but they are not huge.

HELEN C U HAVE A VERY NICE LOOKING FIGURE INCLUDING YOUR LEGS AND I LIKE YOUR OUTFIT GLENDA:love:

andrear
02-09-2007, 05:29 AM
Always wanted to be a girl, I use to play dress up with my best friend called pauline till I wa about 4 or 5. Then this was stopped by my Parents.
I stopped playing with girls from that moment and became scarred of them by the age of about 10.
I loved my father dearly and still do ( may he rest in peace). So I became an actor and acted like a boy for him and society as whole, but deep inside my sole I knew who I was and still do, a girl in a male body.
I started dressing in secret again when I was 12 and still do when I get a chance.
I ended up a alcholic becaese of this conflict of my body and me (stoped drinking 9 yrs ago). I told my wife about 10 years ago about my secrect but she cant execpt it so I will have to hide it till my next life.
P.S love the site and you girls " HUGS:love: "

jodie
02-09-2007, 09:13 AM
I do remember seeing the girls in school wearing their cute little plaid skirts and saddle shoes and pigtails....and I do recall thinking once or twice (maybe more...) about how i might look while dressed like that

there has always been something about little girl party dresses that has peaked my curiousity and i can remember wanting to wear one so badly when i was little....the whole outfit...the little shiny shoes, the little petticoats, those cute little ruffled panties....i wanted bows in my hair and i wanted to be fussed over and told how pretty i looked....

gretafemme
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
One of my earliest memories was wearing my sister's pink ballerina outfit with a cute net tutu. I loved her dresses and frilly lacy underwear as well. I still love dresses and frilly lacy underwear, not much has changed I guess. It is still a lot of fun!!!:happy:

TV_Allie
02-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Count me as one who wasn't consumed with being a girl, at least not until I retired and got the house to myself for much of the time. But I have always been an admirer. Being able to switch roles at the drop of a hat is more fun than I would have ever imagined.

livy_m_b
02-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Aside from things like wearing mom's heels around the house, etc. which I understand are fairly nondiagnostic, there was a set of different experiences, many of which derived from a childhood girlfriend of mine. I thought it was so neat to wear, in those days, jeans that zipped up the side and not in the front, panties that had the day of the week embroidered on them, to be able to buy an easter bonnet and be pretty on Easter, and such things. Of course, who wouldn't want such things! :)

Stephaniegirl
02-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Ive allways wanted to be a Girl and often wished id go to sleep and wake up as a Girl but it never happened :thumbsdn: Soon hopefully thing will change for the better :D

KayteeCD
02-10-2007, 10:05 AM
I am me and choose what I do, I enjoy being "female" yet on the other hand can enjoy being male.

Loves xxxxxxxx

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2007, 10:44 AM
I never really wanted to be a girl full time I just wished that I could switch back and forth at will. As a kid I never new anything about lesbianism so I just figured that I had to be a boy to be with a girl, I have always been enamored with the female sex, so it was easy for me to fall in love with the idea of going back and forth. I do wish that I could be Sandra more often now than I ever did in the past.

pwincessbigbootyooty
02-10-2007, 11:04 AM
i saw this movie(i think)
as a kid
it was like some dude got turned into a woman by god while going peepee
and he had to like find love as a woman or like goto hell or purgatory or something
it always stuck with me
is that a real movie?
or did i make it up
:(

brittanny
02-10-2007, 11:16 AM
i saw this movie(i think)
as a kid
it was like some dude got turned into a woman by god while going peepee
and he had to like find love as a woman or like goto hell or purgatory or something
it always stuck with me
is that a real movie?
or did i make it up
:(

it was a real movie it was called switch with ellen Barkin me personallyalways really wanted to be a girl when I was 3 or 4 I used to tell my family I wanted to be a girl they sent me to a shrink for a while and he decided it was a phase long phase I guess lol

michellebesweet
02-10-2007, 11:23 AM
It always seemed the little girls got all the attention, but I understand now, they were cute, and pretty. I loved the little lace and colorful dresses, and boys were just BLAH. I just wanted to be pretty just like them. Now I am. Took a while, but I am there. Just one of the Girls now.

Cristi
02-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I have vivid memories of praying when I went to bed that I would wake up a girl. I don't think this was all just about the clothes, though a lot of it certainly was. I WAS jealous of the pretty things my sisters got to wear, but I also just didn't feel like I 'fit in' as a boy. I was more interested in playing quiet games and talking than I was in playing 'war' and touch football or baseball.

Even in grade school, I tended to play with the girls on the swings at recess instead of playing tag or kickball with the boys. I figured if I woke up a girl, I'd be able to put on a cute little dress, go to school, and be able to act how I WANTED to act without getting called a sissy or getting bullied by the boys that didn't understand anybody that was different.

I was SO jealous of the girls in their cute dresses and tights, with ribbons in their hair that I could have cried sometimes. :( :(

Hermione Simpson
02-10-2007, 01:34 PM
their was only one thing i wanted to be when i was little, & that was to be a schoolgirl so yes i did want to be a girl, & now all i want to be is a woman

Billie Renee
02-10-2007, 01:47 PM
I Awlways wanted to be a girl and was always taking my sisters hand me downs for myself and my mom didn't have to worry about what I wanted to wear she even helped me as did my older sisters.Even when I went to jr. high and high School I would have to dress as a boy for school but when I got home I was all girl.

Taffy
02-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Not so much wanting to be a girl, but I hugely wanted to wear girl's clothing. I loooooved their clothing, the styles, the fabrics and the colors -- soooo much better than what boys wore. I built up a small stash of clothes, a pleated skort, a communion dress, a gymsuit and a Brownie uniform.

On the other hand, I had (and still have) absolutely no interest in women's styles. Adult lingerie, etc., have no fascination here...

britney
02-11-2007, 02:24 AM
i liked being a boy, i just wanted girls things. i thought barbies and dresses and swimsuites were cool

Kerrie Sifton
02-11-2007, 03:23 AM
I don't think I wanted to be a girl. But, I always wanted to wear their clothes. I have always been intrested in all the girly things...makeup, hair, nail polish, clothes and shoes! and I have always wished for the "boy to girl" switch. I'd wear that switch out!
XXX
Megan
Yay!! Megan, I have been waiting for technology to catch up to us, when I find that extra switch my only concern is that it may blow some fuses!!:heehee:

Kerrie Sifton
02-11-2007, 03:33 AM
I have very strong memories of a recurring dream from my early years where I was either escaping from or being part of a group of girls. It was a winter setting, and the clothing we wore were mid thigh skating skirts, full skirts in velvet with satin lining and a furlike trim. Why I was wearing one still eludes me, and the context of the dream, the chase, the resolution and the context still is in my memory. The most powerful portion of the dream is the physical sensation of wearing such a flirty skirt. As we were skating across rolling ponds. It was quite an unusual dream which occurred many times through my teens. Then as now I am very fond of satin, gee just how could that be!!:heehee:
And now I love the look of elegance, and femininity

ArleneRaquel
02-11-2007, 03:37 AM
I had a dream that followed me for years. It was that I was a woman with a Husband. :love: & :hugs: Trina - It's Never Too Late

cindyPT
02-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Did I want to be a girl? I would say, consciously, no. Subconsciously perhaps.

For me dressing started as a curiosity and desire beyond just wearing the clothes, but wearing the clothes to any degree is gratifying.

I've only just acquired an interest in passing in the past few years, though I rarely get anywhere beyond underdressing and fantasizing.
Cindy :love:

btmgrl6
03-08-2007, 10:14 PM
As far back as I can remember I've wanted to be a girl......

insearchofme
03-09-2007, 10:07 AM
I wanted to be a girl part of the time. Be a girl and then change back to a boy. That would have been heavenly. I too prayed that I could do that, but alas, you know the rest of the story.

kaitlin
03-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey Girls, Yes....I wanted to be a girl !!! They always got to wear such cute clothes, they were loved on more by everyone, but then everyone was loved more than me. Kaitlin

Marcie Sexton
03-09-2007, 10:14 AM
I can't really say I did, but after long thought and some consultation with my therp. I realize that I have for a long, long time been a man in sheeps clothing...the pity of it all is I found out to late in life to take that big step...

suzy
03-09-2007, 10:20 AM
No, I can't say that I ever wanted to be a girl as a young child....I don't want to be a girl even now either....but I enjoying wearing the clothes and being feminine!:D

Colleentg
03-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Like so many of you before me, I too wanted to be a girl. I played with dolls and doll houses, but just as much with trucks and tractors. I never got the chance to wear anything even secretly until I was about 10, but I loved snuggling up to my cousin who wore really pretty things all the time. I think it was to feel those nice things more than anything. She wondered why I always wanted to hold onto her legs (encased in tights). But I loved everything she wore and it was relieving to have her around once in a while. My mom told people all the time she always wished I was a girl. [So mom, why didn't you let me?]

InHerShoes
03-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Always wanted to be a girl, even as a young kid.

cindychan
03-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Same here, after reading the Wizard of OZ, I wanted to be Dorthy.

MrsDiane
03-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Yes, I always wanted to be a girl