PDA

View Full Version : All dressed up and..., where to go?

Cindi Johnson
01-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Living in a fairly typical large city (Dallas), I often go out dressed during the day (but not at night, as no real girl goes out alone at night; doing so automatically raises suspicions). Starbucks is a favorite. Also McDonald's, Walmart, Ross, or on weekdays (when not so crowded) to a local mall. Sometimes I walk my dog around a nearby lake. There are things I clearly can't do when dressed, such as work, health club, bicycling, and (for the most part) socializing.
I'm wondering if anybody else has some ideas on things to do when dressed in a big city? I'd like to just walk around, but unless one lives in NYC or SF, even that is impractical or impossible.
Cindi Johnson

susie evans
01-27-2007, 02:07 PM
i just go out site seeing park drive around or what i want to do :hugs:

susie

nancigirl
01-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi Cindi! Well, i never lived in Dallas, but did travel there a number of times. I particularly enjoyed touring the art museum (en femme of course). As for evening activities, how about going to the theater to see a play, or going to the symphony? And then dinner at a nice restaurant afterwards?
Nancy

Sierra Evon
01-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Seems to be the age old question , sometimes I like to go to the book stores , where you can sit and read ........

Glenda58
01-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Go to the movies. Art galleries a nice restaurant I have always been treated like a lady. A stage show where you can dress up in your best outfit. In a big city there are always things you can do. Check the papers for things that you like to do and go.

finacarina
01-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I'd like to just walk around, but unless one lives in NYC or SF, even that is impractical or impossible.
Cindi Johnson

I guess you've never been to LA. Lots to do here dressed.