PDA

View Full Version : busted???

Wendy me
01-27-2007, 02:47 PM
my brother came over to use my coumpter... he had something to do and could not do it at his house... well in a recent purge i got rid of all my pictures.... or i thought i did....notice my avatar???? yup i am back ...... now to the getting busted thingy..... he left a usb storage thingy and told to put it in and look at it latter.... he went home i checked it out .....well there it is my avatar ....lol... think he knows now???? no word of it ... just check it out ....and it was the only thing on the stick thingy......

GypsyKaren
01-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Just tell him you had just gotten back from a Dead concert.

Karen

Synchronicity
01-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Well, shame on your brother for snooping and finding what must have been a well hidden photo.

It appears he knows, Wendy, but since he didn't freak at you, I suppose he will be okay. I can think of better ways to come out, but I hope it all goes well for you. I would lay odds that he never mentions it, however. :happy:

Lovely Rita
01-27-2007, 02:52 PM
my brother came over to use my coumpter... he had something to do and could not do it at his house... well in a recent purge i got rid of all my pictures.... or i thought i did....notice my avatar???? yup i am back ...... now to the getting busted thingy..... he left a usb storage thingy and told to put it in and look at it latter.... he went home i checked it out .....well there it is my avatar ....lol... think he knows now???? no word of it ... just check it out ....and it was the only thing on the stick thingy......

You look great!

trannie T
01-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Apparently he knows if he recognised you. Wait and see if he says anything more, he may be more embarrased than you.

susie evans
01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
he will probably just ley it go :hugs:

susie

MJ
01-27-2007, 04:10 PM
i strongly disagree here , he knows you are busted girlfriend, you must talk with him and tell him the truth, this is your chance to come clean with him. you know he knows,, time to talk the truth will set you free all the best Hun
hugs Marissa

Holly
01-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Your long lost twin sister from whom you were seperated at birth, maybe? :shocked:

nibel
01-27-2007, 04:14 PM
I would not tell anything to him before asking:
"Ok! How much do you know?"
"And how much do you want to know?"

I've thought about this happening to me before...

Karren H
01-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Ouch!!!! I'm always afraid of that.... the PC comes on and there will be a pic of Karren, flashing in front of the wife and kids.....

Hope it works out ok!!!

Love Karren

Jenny Beth
01-27-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm guessing if he thinks the picture was of you he won't say a thing simply because he might not want to know anything more. But if you get nail polish for your birthday it's a safe bet he's okay with it...:heehee:

Glenda58
01-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't worry blood family will always love you. They may not understand why you do it but they almost always love you. My mother and sisters know they won't help me get anything but they still invite me to their homes as long as I don't dress.

Wendy me
01-27-2007, 05:47 PM
lol i so not that worried abought it... if he dose try that outing me my wife knows and mom knows and for sure the dog and cat know.... a few years back i might freak but what is done is done .... any next move would be on his part.... just my wife not accepting would freak some .... oh well next step who knows....

Raychel
01-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Dig deeper on that usb thingy, I'll bet you find a photo of him in drag!!
:p

SherriePall
01-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Wendy -- You'll find out soon enough if he really knows. Just relax til then.

Amy07
01-27-2007, 06:17 PM
He is your brother. He should understand you, as your mom and other do.

krisla
01-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Similar situation, my wife knows but doesn't want to be directly involved. I thought I purged all my pictures and while downloading pictures of our grandaughter, there was a thumbnail of Krisla. She was so excited about our grandaughter I'm almost certain she didn't recognize Krisla as me. U can't be too carefull about cleaning the disk.

u have a good attitude so I'm sure u can handle your brother if you have to.

Krisla

finacarina
01-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I came out to my brother and come to find out he crossdresses too, so if your lucky you might be in for a nice surprise:heehee:

wabnaok
01-27-2007, 07:17 PM
I am betting you two will be laughing about this in a good way!

MsEva
01-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Wendy, glad to know you are not fretting about it. I would say that yes, he does know and I think you are doing the right thing of putting the ball in his court. Let him bring it up when he is ready. Until then, business as usual.

lynn27
01-27-2007, 08:26 PM
wendy;

send him an email asking if he wants USB thingy back, i'd mention the photo and ask what it is.

if wife and mom knows maybe he has been told and wants to discuss it. that might have been his move, it may be your turn to do something.

i was installing tile in the laundry for the wife the other day with my b/nc forms on under my shirts when her brother stopped by unexpectedly. i was cornered in the laundry room and he came straight in to see what i was doing. i must have leaned over the sink wiping up thinset for ten minutes before my wife got him out of there. real close but he couldn't see anything...:p if he did it would have been oh well...

Lynn

Dragster
01-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Wendy, does your brother look anything like you? If so, why don't you ask him why he's given you a photograph of himself wearing a wig, dress, make-up and lipstick? Tell him you have no problem with him wanting to dress as a woman, and you'd quite like to see him completely dressed, like you'd always wanted to have a sister. I'd love to see his reaction. Sometimes attack is the best form of defence!!!

Oh, I'd just noticed, this is my 500th post. Not many for almost 2 years though!

Tony

crossing-the-rain
01-29-2007, 06:46 AM
May be he's one of our members, you never know! If not ,ask him to join us,why not ?
Rain.

Tina Dixon
01-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Wow, seems like he didn't make that big of a deal over it, but like you said your wife knows and the dog and cat.

Kimberley
01-29-2007, 10:03 AM
One word.... PRIVACY!

Sorry to hear it Wendy. I am sure it will all work itself out but that doesnt justify the violation of YOUR rights. He was way out of line.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Michelle 51
01-29-2007, 10:12 AM
I think you look great in your pic.Ask him what he think's......Justabit

Maureen Henley
01-29-2007, 12:26 PM
I would not tell anything to him before asking:
"Ok! How much do you know?"
"And how much do you want to know?"

:yt:

carolinewalker_2000
01-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Ouch!! Hope things work out for you.

Sam-antha
01-29-2007, 02:32 PM
An interesting way of finding a lost photo...on a thingy... from your bro.
You have had advice, now what did you really want to do to him ?

~Samm

Ps I miss the bouncy U
Huggzzes
~S~