PDA

View Full Version : frustraed

tanya3
01-27-2007, 05:12 PM
hi , i don't want to complain but latley i have not had much time to dress . mysituation at home has been crazy lateyl . today i have been given some time alone thanks to my wife . i got my self all dressed makeup and all and i feel great .i should be doing otherthings to catch up on the house work but i feel i need this time to my self . am i the only oone that feels this way ?
Tanya

TeriAnn
01-27-2007, 05:24 PM
The way I look at it is you have to do something for yourself once in a while You do everything you have to do to keep your family going That is most important, but you have to allow time for you.
You need the time to get all dressed up and feel all gurly, and sexy to try on the new outfit and the new shoes. Polish your nals and do your makeup, when you feel good about yorself seems as if everything else falls into place. I do and it feels great to be the real me..even though I could never go out. Darn it:D :eek:

ElleCD
01-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Tanya

Be kind to ourself. Guilt is pointless.

tommi
01-27-2007, 05:45 PM
:hugs: No your not I have found that I just need to take a day occasionally
and let tommi out. Especially nice in the summer time but good to do any
time helps me relax and just feel special, even if it is only for me.:be:

tanya3
01-27-2007, 05:59 PM
thanks for the repies .sometimes i feel like i / we are doing so much for other s we don't have time for ourself's we do have 3 kid,s under 6 so time is hard to have . thank god for my wife she is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanya

Glenda58
01-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Dress when you feel like it. Sometimes things happen where you can't just like other things in life. That's life so don't beat yourself over the head about it.

Lori SC
01-27-2007, 09:35 PM
i got my self all dressed makeup and all and i feel great .i should be doing otherthings to catch up on the house work but i feel i need this time to my self . am i the only oone that feels this way ?
Tanya

I feel the same every weekend. When I dress, it limits what I can do around the house. So I wonder should I dress, or should I do work around the house? I have to balance both. I can dress whenever I want.

Since your dressing time is limited, I say dress whenever you can! The work will still be there tomorrow. THe opportunity to dress will not be.

And don't fret about it :bonk: Life is too short.

Hugs, Lori:winking:

susie evans
01-27-2007, 09:50 PM
i used to worry about needing a lot of time but in the last few years i have learned if i want to spend more time out dressed en femme i have to prepare allways have the nessary clothes/shoe/makeup accesories ready for any free time practice makes perfect so turn it up a notch are two
:heehee: :heehee:

susie