PDA

View Full Version : Posing Inspirations

Kristen Marie
01-27-2007, 07:21 PM
I just came back from First Event in Boston (CD/TG) and was reflecting back at how graceful some of the ladies were. Whether they be standing and chatting or sitting at the table, they had the look and pose down. My photos came back fairly good, but I know the way I stand can be improved.

Today while the family was out, I put on my favorite jeans, blouse and heels, and spent over an hour in front of a full length mirrow with my Newport News Catalog. I tried to imitate the models in their great poses. Leg behind, bent this way, that way, heel up, etc. You get the idea. When I was done, there were a couple that seem to work best for me.

Do you have any special catalogs for your special pose or look?

Karren H
01-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah.... Victoria Secret!!!!!

:D

Love Karren

Glenda58
01-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Go to mall and watch the GGs how they move, walk, talk, stand and sit. Those are the real women not models that pose for the camera.

susie evans
01-27-2007, 10:05 PM
every time i'am out i watch the G Gs and try to improve on walking/talking are any thing that can improve my image
while out :hugs:
susie

Billijo49504
01-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Or go to the grocery store. And see how they move when they aren't trying to impress others....BJ
ps..Karren, you could outdo several of the Victoria Secret Models..

MJ
01-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Go to mall and watch the GGs how they move, walk, talk, stand and sit. Those are the real women not models that pose for the camera.

Glenda is right here, but may i add also look how they dress what there wearing it will help you do the same so you can pass better
IE:- most girls don't wear skirts to the mall in winter
this all takes time you can do it
hugs Marissa

finacarina
01-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Fredericks of Hollywood!

ArleneRaquel
01-28-2007, 03:31 AM
Ms/ Fina Carina should be a model for Frederick's of Hollywood. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Antique