PDA

View Full Version : Question about dressing 24/7

serenity
01-27-2007, 11:59 PM
I have a question for everyone who dresses 24/7. How do I start to dress all the time when I live in an area where there are a lot of elderly people, even if some don't mind but do worry.

Bethanygirl
01-28-2007, 12:11 AM
I am not sure what you are asking dear, the conditions you describe are too sketchy and vague to figure out what is your problem with just going ahead and doing it. Realistically, if you want to, then just do it, and cope with other people as it comes up. I think you will find that if you present a positive attitude about yourself, most will accept you without upset.
Good luck honey!
:hugs:

susie evans
01-28-2007, 01:30 AM
do what you are comfee with most seniors don't care any way there just happy to have some one to talk with
:hugs:

susie

Sejd
01-28-2007, 01:53 AM
Bethanygirl has it right, if your attitude is positive and you look sweet and friendly, no one are going to feel "threatened" or bad about you being around.
CD or Transgender, it's all about your own attitude.
Sejd

Jenn S.
01-28-2007, 02:37 AM
Ummm, you may not have to worry too much. In my experience, older people are not nearly as critical of someone's appearance or as perceptive as to whether there is something "just not right" about them.

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 03:31 AM
I have a question for everyone who dresses 24/7. How do I start to dress all the time when I live in an area where there are a lot of elderly people, even if some don't mind but do worry.

I find that allot of older people will accept you just because they are lonely and want the attention. Then you get one who is mad at the world and well, I'd suggest he/she get some kind of laxative.

serenity
02-09-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm kinda stuck right now with trying to fiquire out if crossdressing is what I want to do fully or not and how it's going to affect my daily life. My question is how does it affect someones daily life that dresses like a woman everyday and how does it affect having a relationship?

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM
I aldo live in an area with elderly people and was worried what the neighbors might think. I would like to hear about others' experience with elderly people.

Sasha Anne