PDA

View Full Version : Fake Crossdressers/Transexuals

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm sorry, but I think there maybe some fakers here in the forum. No names please, but some have posted photos that I'm convinced that are of GGs. I think there has been three since I have been here. Myself I don't have a problem with them being here. Just don't come here to get your joly's off by saying your who your not.

Andrea_girl
01-28-2007, 06:49 AM
That could be the best compliment or the`ve been caught out!!

Wendy me
01-28-2007, 06:56 AM
the way i see it is why do it ?? if it's not you ..... it's not you ..... posting a picture that's not you or a fixed up one and asking how do i look?? or am i passable ??? when your not the same as in the photo... why do it ??? but people are people and they do things for who knows why....

Penny
01-28-2007, 06:59 AM
:sorry: You would think after a year, I would have realized I should have be over at the FTM forum!

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 07:01 AM
That could be the best compliment or the`ve been caught out!!

NOT YOU BABE !!!!!! LOL. You do look swell but, Nope !

:sorry: You would think after a year, I would have realized I should have be over at the FTM forum!

Now Penny stop that ! Your my hero and I hang on your every word.:rolleyes: LOL

Priscilla Ann
01-28-2007, 07:06 AM
Is that like fake imitation fur?

tvbeckytv
01-28-2007, 07:07 AM
i think it is rife on the internet in general joy. i guess for many it only ever remains a fantasy.
even for some of those who are real, a pinch of salt is still needed for some of the stories...you know, the ones that were forced to dress by an aunti as a child.
i've never liked the fantasy side of TG, but we have to accept it is a very big part of the culture.

Kieron Andrew
01-28-2007, 07:09 AM
lol very funny!! you are welcome anytime! lol

Cyndi06
01-28-2007, 07:20 AM
Afraid that is really good ole me in my avatar

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 07:29 AM

Come on gurls this is serious !:eek: Just how would you feel if you got to be friends with one of these fakers, and she (GG) wanted to meet with you. And you said yes. And you did and she invited you to come to her house because she wanted to dress you and...................Wait a minute, Isn't that what we all fantasize about +? LOL.

Kate Simmons
01-28-2007, 07:30 AM
I know whatcha mean Joy. I kind of enjoy the entertainment myself. I know those you are speaking of though. I may be a dumb blonde sometimes, but I ain't THAT dumb if you catch my drift. Some people just want to fit in I guess which is okay with me.:happy:

Cyndi06
01-28-2007, 07:32 AM
wait

don't "we" just want to fit in?

Kieron Andrew
01-28-2007, 07:32 AM
ok ok ive got a confession to make im really a genetic man not a Transsexual lol

Kate Simmons
01-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Well, since we are doing confessions, I'm really a Witch. I'll prove it by taking a picture of myself when I wake up tomorrow.:heehee:

Penny
01-28-2007, 07:41 AM
lol very funny!! you are welcome anytime! lol
You too K. Oh great one with three times as many posts as me in the same timeframe.
I often wonder, are these posts considered input or output? lol

:hugs:

Well, since we are doing confessions, I'm really a Witch. I'll prove it by taking a picture of myself when I wake up tomorrow.:heehee:
If you are, you are a Rich witch!:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
01-28-2007, 07:44 AM
I often wonder, are these posts considered input or output?
i think in my case its considered crap! lol i.e the amount by which i talk crap:heehee:

Teresa Amina
01-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Fake hips, fake boobs, fake hair...... yup, that's me all right :D

Penny
01-28-2007, 07:56 AM
I can vouch for that. I saw you last halloween. You riding through Sleep Hollow on a black horse wearing a pretty black cape. If it wasn't you, it surely was one of the other girls here who look a lot like you! :heehee:
Boy, am I silly or what this morning?

:love:

Cyndi06
01-28-2007, 07:59 AM
was I saying

"I'll get you my pretty" in a rather crackly hysterical voice?

:eek:

Kieron Andrew
01-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Boy, am I silly or what this morning?
uuhhhhh was this rhetorical question? :tongueout

Penny
01-28-2007, 08:00 AM
i think in my case its considered crap! lol i.e the amount by which i talk crap:heehee:
Oh crap!

Penny
01-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Come on gurls this is serious !:eek: Just how would you feel if you got to be friends with one of these fakers, and she (GG) wanted to meet with you. And you said yes. And you did and she invited you to come to her house because she wanted to dress you and...................Wait a minute, Isn't that what we all fantasize about +? LOL.
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Cyndi, she's got the heads up!
Sorry Cindy, I am goofy today and you brought up your avitar. Great legs!!!!!!

Cyndi06
01-28-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Cyndi, she's got the heads up!
Sorry Cindy, I am goofy today and you brought up your avitar.

so what's wrong with my avatar "except the obvious *headless horsewoman* thing"?

Daintre
01-28-2007, 08:29 AM
I thought I would give you all a break and take down my pictures, I kept looking at them and I just can't measure up to some of the beauties here. :straightface:

Sam-antha
01-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Ah'm no me, but the "no me" is stayin' here
~Samm

Angela E.
01-28-2007, 09:12 AM
I look EXACTLY like my avatar.-Angela.:joke: :joke: :joke: :worship: :worship: :worship: :GE:

tommi
01-28-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't have any pics and it will take awhile before I'm comfortable about posting pics.:o Had a bad dream about being outed because of posted pics.:eek:

Angie G
01-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Joy I'm a he but if I prove it the pic can't be posted so just trust me :happy:
Angie

Billie1
01-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Is that like fake imitation fur?

I believe the politically correct term is "Genuine Counterfeit.":D

marie354
01-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Well I got fake boobs, but them GM parts still work. It's all an illusion, but I love it. I'm getting closer to having my look perfected... Maybe.

Phyliss
01-28-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't mean to "ruffel any feathers" but isn't crossdressing a form of "make believe"?
So, to those who would "make believe" that they are "making believe" I just don't get it.
While I understand that the world is full of "trolls" who would love to spoil any party that is going on just for the "fun" of spoiling it, I somehow just can't make myself understand that part of life.
Now, it took me quite awhile to get the nerve to post some of my pictures, but once done I haven't regretted it one bit. I'm NOT as pretty as some of the ladies but I am me with all of my warts and "willies", nobody has condemmed me for what I present, and for that I am grateful.
To those who are "less than truthful" about their pictures, :tongueout

Synchronicity
01-28-2007, 11:26 AM
I feel sorry for those people who post photos of others, claiming them as being themselves. It's just sad that someone is so insecure about themselves that they would rather post fantasy than reality. Isn't it a huge reason for this site even existing for it to be a place to be among others like ourselves, people who are here for support when we need it? How does someone accept this support when they are presenting a fictional front? And for those who just get their jollies by doing this, I just don't understand it.

suzy
01-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, I don't know.... but as far as I am concerned...it makes no matter to me. I'm not here for the fakers. I am here for me and if I can be of some assistance to others, then I hope that I am.

Some folks may be fakers but if so they are fakers here. Why here and not somewhere else??? Maybe there is a reason....testing the waters?? Unsure of themselves?? I don't have a clue, but as I said...I am here first for my benefit and secondly to offer any assistance that I may have to others.

I don't know if I missed the point, but if fakers are here....does it really matter? They are being educated I'm sure and I do believe our world can use a little more education.:love:

Kelsy
01-28-2007, 11:36 AM
The pictures I use are most certainly me. Me and photo shop that is!!:D

Jennifer:heehee:

Marla S
01-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I have a bit problems with this "fake". What is a real crossdresser, what is a good crossdresser ?
How real is a wig or breast forms?
Why not do some photoshop with the pics, each professional artist does it.
Why not change the head or the body or show a pic that resembles your inside.
Finally CD shoudn't be a competition (sadly, it seems to be).
So, if they need to do it why shouldn't they. They will know the best how much worth a compliment for a "fake" pic is. The i-net is a virtual world, why not be virtual.

CharlaineCadence
01-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Am I fake? I am a transwaman does that make me fake? Does my being treated as a woman in public make me real or is it only an act/ illusion. Is it my soul that makes me real? or is it what I amperseved by others that makes me real or fake?

tvbeckytv
01-28-2007, 12:07 PM
joy never said there was anything wrong with people having an avatar that wasnt them, so long as they dont weave a web of lies about it.
seems pretty reasonable point of view to me.

Tamara Croft
01-28-2007, 12:13 PM
The trouble with putting up pictures of someone else, then claiming they are your own, is eventually, we (the members) find out one way or another. It's no biggy to us, but you get banned for it..... thus losing a huge support forum, which is your loss.... What's even more funny, is members who post pictures of members already registered on the forum...... I mean why?? why do this? what is the point??

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 12:14 PM
I have a bit problems with this "fake". What is a real cross dresser, what is a good cross dresser ?
How real is a wig or breast forms?
Why not do some photo shop with the pics, each professional artist does it.
Why not change the head or the body or show a pic that resembles your inside.
Finally CD shoudn't be a competition (sadly, it seems to be).
So, if they need to do it why shouldn't they. They will know the best how much worth a compliment for a "fake" pic is. The i-net is a virtual world, why not be virtual.

Marla I was talking about GGs who pass themselves off as CD. My post you responded to was a joke Hun. I'm just saying I wonder why a GG would try to pass as a CD ? Maybe she wants us to be jealous or is mocking us. Or she feels we are mocking her.

Marla S
01-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Marla I was talking about GGs who pass themselves off as CD. My post you responded to was a joke Hun. I'm just saying I wonder why a GG would try to pass as a CD ? Maybe she wants us to be jealous or is mocking us. Or she feels we are mocking her.
If that is the reason, she must be frustrated and insecure, I feel sorry for her. She judges herself, no need that I do.
But she might also like the TG-style, that's a compliment IMO.
She might like disguise, that's good IMO.
In any case, what I've learned is not to try to make myself a copy of others, neither GGs nor CDs, nor GMs. Everythig else would be the straight way to discontentedness.

Tamara Croft
01-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Marla I was talking about GGs who pass themselves off as CD. My post you responded to was a joke Hun. I'm just saying I wonder why a GG would try to pass as a CD ? Maybe she wants us to be jealous or is mocking us. Or she feels we are mocking her.Why would a GG do that.... I'd be more likely to believe they stole the pictures and trying to pass them off as a CD.....

sami1952
01-28-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm not for real but I've work hard to get to this point in my life,thank you very much.

Tiffany Anne 9954
01-28-2007, 01:19 PM
What you see is the real me. no makeup, no nothing, just me in my gown.
I may not be advanced like the other ladies here but i just love to dress up and feel pretty.

Kate Simmons
01-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Fake hips, fake boobs, fake hair...... yup, that's me all right :DSpeak for yourself Hon. I'm a natural. A natural what (nut maybe?)I haven't figured out yet. Geez, now you got me thinking. If I post an "Eric" pic, which is Salandra being Richard being Ericka, being Eric, then what do I put it down as? Am I a guy/girl being a guy being a girl being a guy or what? Now I'm confused. Guess I need a scorecard for this stuff. Far as I'm concerned, it's all fake (more or less) or real, depending on your outlook.:gh: :idontknow: :battingeyelashes:

Jenn S.
01-28-2007, 01:33 PM
No fake. Just a grainy photo from a crappy digital camera.:happy:

Glenda58
01-28-2007, 01:35 PM
We all faking it here if a GG thinks she wants to talk on this forum let her. She may think we have the best of 2 worlds both male and female.

Andrea Nicole
01-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Hi,
It's not so much the photos, it's the incredible posts. These folks are not really CD's, and if they are, they are great contributors as to why the general public rejects us.
Ex: I'm a 3rd year medical student and need help .. check the spelling, grammar, and typing ... and the logic regarding schooling.
I sure hope he/she never ends up my doctor.

The deluge of fantasy situations which are presented as actual, makes Jerry Springer look real.
I started out years ago with the very large support group in my area (well over 125 girls), and kind of drifted away from the monthly type activities over time, except for around the holdidays, and when there is a large influx of new girls. I try to make them feel comfortable about what we are, and help them in going out in public. I have never heard all these types of stories, scenariois, polls, and fantasies.

Anyway, just my thoughts on what I see posted here. ... about 30% fantasy.
Huggs,
Andi ....

Marla S
01-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Ex: I'm a 3rd year medical student and need help .. check the spelling, grammar, and typing ... and the logic regarding schooling.
I sure hope he/she never ends up my doctor.
A good doctor doesn't excel in good spelling, but in a good knowledge of diseases, and most important by empathy for his patients.
We should wait how this works out before giving a judgement.

trannie T
01-28-2007, 01:53 PM
With photoshop all things are possible.

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Why would a GG do that.... I'd be more likely to believe they stole the pictures and trying to pass them off as a CD.....

No Tamera. There has been three since I have been here. They all had the female frame (reveiling clothes) but claimed to be just CD. I'm not out to expose or hurt anyone. Just feel so many of us have come here seeking support and have been honest about who we are. I think they are just courious about us. Just wish they would be up front.

Amy Hepker
01-28-2007, 02:02 PM
I really can't tell myself. I have seen a lot of GGs out in the world that I would swear are Guys and I have seen a lot of gys that I swear are real girls. You know this day and age it is really hard to tell. I believe it is who you are on the inside that really counts. I would hope that people arn't coming on here just to see what would happen, but I suppose that there are. I would never tell anyone face to face that they are not who they look like they are, you just might get the surprise of your life.

krisinpink
01-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Nicely said Amy!

Tamara Croft
01-28-2007, 02:09 PM
No Tamera. There has been three since I have been here. They all had the female frame (reveiling clothes) but claimed to be just CD. I'm not out to expose or hurt anyone. Just feel so many of us have come here seeking support and have been honest about who we are. I think they are just courious about us. Just wish they would be up front.I know what you're saying, but I think you misread what I meant. I mean, what if a cd finds pictures of a GG and then passes them off as himself.... hence, stolen pictures. If a GG really did that, then more fool them lol...... We've had plenty of pictures here from members claiming they are a CD, when in actual fact the pictures are of GG's, which turns out they were stolen...

Come to think of it, I think we did have one not so long ago of an underaged member (GG) pretending to be a CD... silly girl :rolleyes:

Deborah
01-28-2007, 02:09 PM
No Tamera. There has been three since I have been here. They all had the female frame (reveiling clothes) but claimed to be just CD.

Ahhh I know which 3 you are talking about now. ;) I've wondered the same thing. :straightface:

Tracy_Victoria
01-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I think there maybe some fakers here in the forum. No names please, but some have posted photos that I'm convinced that are of GGs. I think there has been three since I have been here. Myself I don't have a problem with them being here. Just don't come here to get your joly's off by saying your who your not.

Joy

Fully understand what your saying here, but the only person their fooling is themselves! They come here and live a fantasy, and tell of all the thing they do, yet it all lies, it's all in there head, and it's all fantasy!

NO matter where you go, you get it, on one forum (not cd related) we had a guy who claimed he made something that many of us knew was made by another, yet he swore he'd built it, of course he was outted in the end as most are.

I have to be honest and say I'm not a lover of avitars to judge people on, as to many (on all types of sites) use false images to hide beyond. sadly those that are very good, get let down by those that lie, because once you have doubt, you doubt everybody. but as we know there are some very good, and convincing CD's on this site, however I'd place bets on there being many lies told here as well.

All I can sugest is look at the avitars carefully and judge the person by their words and there pictures, ie one example that shines out is that of Karren Hutton, there is no faking the transformation pictures she has put on the site, and she certainly is an outdoor girl (but there are many others, just as genuine ou there). hence this is why I try to change my profile picture often to one of different looks and guises, to show I am a genuine dresser, not only that but my partner has been verified by the mods as a genuine GG, So raksha is genuine, and so am I, ie we are two different people and but for that verification, we could easily be one!

Avitars and pictures are a good thing, but sadly some mis-use them. and your right there are many pictures of GG used, by people that could never look like there image does, with years of practice, which is why I praise people who use cartoon images (it's fake, we know it's fake, but that how they wish they looked) it not projecting a image which is false to us, we know instantly it not a put up job. Also I have to praise people like Gary and Butterfly Bill, for there stands on honesty

As I said, the only people these others are fooling is themselves, and once they get of there computers, they have to face the reality, of who they really are. we at least can know, what we can do, and be proud of it. so don't take it personally. I certainly don't!

Bobbie cd
01-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I admit, sometimes it is hard to be sure about some of the pictures posted, but I don't let that worry me. And yes, some of the "stories" are all but laughably exaggerated, but that is life on the internet, you have to take the bad with the good.

Personally, I don't post anything that I don't really mean,
(except of course for the occaisional tongue-in-cheek humor :p ). And, if anyone confuses the pictures that I have posted with a GG, then I think they need a trip to the eye doctor! :D

Toyah
01-28-2007, 02:19 PM
I must admit I do sometimes wonder about who people are, I like to see who I am talking to, I understand there a lot of us that cannot present themselves but be honest and say hey this is how I would like to be, not look at me arent I great

Jodie_Lynn
01-28-2007, 02:29 PM
me.

http://images.askmen.com/top-99/2006/pictures/angelina-jolie-pics.jpg

Right?

:hiding:

dj_leahjones
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
What is worse than fakers putting up pictures of GG's is when someone pinches YOUR pics and pretends to be YOU. This happens to me all the time - I have friends email me saying, "Oh, why did you change your name/move to America?" etc. Sad really.

ashlee chiffon
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
only wish i Could LOOK like that!...*sigh*...She is sooo gorgeous...

Tamera
01-28-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm with Joy, I like someone who is honest UP-FRONT. Say why your here and your intentions. When it comes to pictures, if your not ready to post yourself then don't post someone your not. Us girls like to know what our REAL competition looks like. And I have seen some CD pictures that will blow even a GG away in looks. Speaking about pictures, can someone e-mail me and tell me how to do that please. Thanx

ToyGirl
01-28-2007, 03:14 PM
As a TS passing as a GG is something i put of alot of thought, time and practice and hormones into.

I know some people asked if i was a GG when i posted photos but i assume it was just them being nice as opposed to actually thinking that.

MJ
01-28-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm with Joy, I like someone who is honest UP-FRONT. Say why your here and your intentions. When it comes to pictures, if your not ready to post yourself then don't post someone your not. Us girls like to know what our REAL competition looks like. And I have seen some CD pictures that will blow even a GG away in looks. Speaking about pictures, can someone e-mail me and tell me how to do that please. Thanx

i am with joy , too but i am a "Genuine Counterfeit." as well so girls do i pass being a gm , now woman look alike or almost look alike.
that said i have never come across a gg who trying to pass herself off as a guy trying to be a girl ?
well the proof would be post before and after pictures side by side that should do it , :happy:

Peggy55
01-28-2007, 03:17 PM
the way i see it is why do it ?? if it's not you ..... it's not you ..... posting a picture that's not you or a fixed up one and asking how do i look?? or am i passable ??? when your not the same as in the photo... why do it ??? but people are people and they do things for who knows why....

I'll admit I do one thing to my photos. I photoshop my moustache off! I haven't shaved it in years and this new found crossdressing hasn't gotten to the point were I'm going to shave it off quite yet (although it has gotten quite a bit smaller)!

Kelsy
01-28-2007, 03:17 PM
I think if you want total honesty then everyone should be required to post a real me pic male next to the pretend me female and the maybe we can arrange some kind of identification system Please!!! So much of what we do is not honest,How many haven't told their wives or SOs about themselves, how about co workers, friends??? You go out in public and present as a female NOT and there are tons of examples of lies, dishonesty and illusion.

Give me the fantasy, the freedom to pretend who I am not and I'll leave it to someone else to decide wether it is honest or not. Sure as H takes the fun out of it.:sad:

Jennifer

Country girl
01-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I'll admit it, I'm really a gg. Oh but then again, y'all already knew that didn't you???:tongueout

:hugs: CG gg

Sierra Evon
01-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Yep thats the way I see it too !!!!!!!!

noname
01-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Remember, this is the world wide web. All kinds of people out there. Are these people for real or not? Who knows. But on the web you can expect to find all kinds.

Karren H
01-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Damn!! You caught me!!! Just please one thing....... Don't tell my wife!!! Shed reallt kill me if she found out!!! Hehe

Love Karren

Joy Carter
01-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Damn!! You caught me!!! Just please one thing....... Don't tell my wife!!! Shed realty kill me if she found out!!! Hehe

Love Karren

Sooooooooooo! I've outed you for once and for all ! Your not a geologist after all are you ?. :Angry3: LOL:hugs:

michelleliz
01-28-2007, 04:35 PM
please be careful of dumb blonde stuff I am a blond too. Not sure about having more fun though

Michelle liz

Karren H
01-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Sooooooooooo! I've outed you for once and for all ! Your not a geologist after all are you ?. :Angry3: LOL:hugs:

NO!!!

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!!!

:D

Love Karren

Marianna Julianna
01-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Well I always say the more the merrier, I'd be flattered if you're talking about me though, really I would, please say one is me! Okay, kidding a bit but if it either gets someone on here and talking or gets a GG interested I myself have no objections.

Andrea Nicole
01-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Ah, hah..
The Universe IS infinite .... Dr Stephen Hawking ...
....and black holes are awesome .... and the boundless number of parallel universes (also Hawking) ....
Take Care,
Andi ...

Kerry Owens
01-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Ummm? what's the problem? I don't post of real picture of me... just one of my paintshop doodles.

Teresa Amina
01-28-2007, 05:42 PM
them GM parts still work

Hey! I saw that commercial- Genuine GM parts! The FtM guys should go over to their local Chevy dealer and get theirs!:D

Tracy_Victoria
01-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Ummm? what's the problem? I don't post of real picture of me... just one of my paintshop doodles.

And instantly we can tell it has no relation to you, or the person you are, unlike someone of say 54, who posts a picture of a real GG of 23 and give no honesty in there writing, that it is not them, nor tells us the picture is actually nothing to dp with them . thats the first impression we get of them, and it wrong. the same can be said with a cartoon, we know it is not real, it is not them, but how they wish they were.

marie354
01-28-2007, 06:05 PM
I have to ask one more question here... Do the TS people that have gone all the way count as real women that are "faking it"? I mean, by all standards, they are women now, aren't they?

Gisele
01-28-2007, 06:34 PM
I wish I was one of the fakes your are talking about I would be so happy. Oh well, maybe in the next life.:happy:

GypsyKaren
01-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I think the point of this thread has been made, it's starting to drift a bit, therefor it's closed.

Karen