PDA

View Full Version : Shaved

emmycd
01-28-2007, 09:57 AM
I shaved my legs today . Wow !!! what a great feeling .smooth . I guess I shoud have did it a long time ago .I am happy I did it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

krissysSecret
01-28-2007, 10:11 AM
It does feel great..doesn't it!! Feels good to slide on the hoisery over smooth legs. Enjoy!
Krissy

Angie G
01-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Yes it is great now try the under-arms:hugs:
Angie

Sharoncd
01-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Yes it does feel wonderful. Now there are lotions that will make you legs feel so silky. Because I live in Reno, NV where it is dry, I use Avon Skin So Soft on my legs and my stockings feel so wonderful on my leg. I want to have the hair permintly removed because I hate it when I have the stubs.

GinaVegas
01-28-2007, 11:14 AM
It's such a great feeling, huh? Although the stubble really sucks.....

susiegrl19
01-28-2007, 01:21 PM
If you think shaving your legs feels "Great" just wait until you experiment further with the shaving.

Amy_Starr
01-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Congrats I can't wait til I get to shave my legs, when I got my tattoo on m calf they had to shave off some hair I could'nt stop feeling that little bald patch, I was gutted when the hair grew back.

I shave my underarms and cheast from time to time and it feels great you should try that if you have not done so already.

sami1952
01-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Yes it does feel s good,I started shsving my legs about 8 years ago ,been doing it since then, I also shave my underarms and arms makes my arms feel smooth.

jamie-upstate
01-28-2007, 03:42 PM
i have been shaving my legs,underarms,chest,and anything i can reach for over a year sometimes i use nair it seems to last a little longer and feels so smooth :love:

Sophia_cd
01-28-2007, 03:47 PM
It feels so good doesn't it. Make sure to use lotion, especially inside the thighs and behind the knee. If it's your first time shaving you'll have a little itching happening. It goes away the more you shave. :happy:

Sophia

johnna
01-28-2007, 05:34 PM
... after you get used to being shaven, you'll never want your hair to grow back! Enjoy...

Slip Affinity
01-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I've been shaving my legs for about 7 yrs now and I would never go back to letting it grow. At my wife's suggestion, I've been shaving the "pits" for 4 months. I seem to use less deodorant that way.

franvonceder
01-28-2007, 06:07 PM
It does feel great. I've been shaving mine for a year now.

Fran.

Sasha Anne Meadows
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Shave everything hon. You will never go back.

Donna White
01-28-2007, 08:50 PM
I have shaved completely from the neck down a couple of times and I love it.... really wish I could stay that way all the time....

Donna

natasha
01-28-2007, 11:16 PM
I have been bald from the neck down for over a year now, and if I were ever to stop dressing (yeah right!!!) I would still shave. I absolutley love it and will never be hairy again!!!!

As far as lotions go, does anyone have a suggestion for one that doesnt have fragrance in it? Even though I would love to have that wonderful scent about me, the work environment might be a little difficult. Any suggestions?

Sejd
01-29-2007, 12:30 AM
Congrats! that's a big step for start up. I remember my own amazement first time shaved. It's great, now you will probably continue to do that the rest of your life I bet. Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work.
hugs
Sejd

stefanie
01-29-2007, 01:37 AM
Been smooth ALL over for years.

for non-scented lotion, i've been using Aveeno

Tasha Meredith
01-29-2007, 02:16 AM
Congratulations, emmycd! I started shaving not too long ago when I started college. I don't know why so many males have hangups about shaved legs. It feels better, looks cleaners...I mean it's not like it can keep you warm in the winter or something. :rolleyes: Surprisingly, though I've never gotten any negative reactions at the gym.

You might want to try facial waxing next if you haven't already. The difference makes you look sooo much younger.