PDA

View Full Version : Wow what a night

Kahlan51
01-29-2007, 08:38 AM
I am in 7th Heaven. Last night my wife asked if Kahlan could be part of our love making tonight. We have made love a couple of times before in a nightie. She said Just surprise me. Before I plunged right in I stopped and said to myself "I've been taking it slow and so I better check with her to see what specifically would be ok". I came up with black n red lace top, garter belt and black hose, red high heels and breast forms. She was very turned on and we had the best love making we have had for a long time. She really enjoyed me being dressed and I have a smile on my face that will not go away mmmmmmm. :happy:

What got her going in the first place was a film we went to in the afternoon. "Fur - an imaginative bio of Diane Arbus" It was very sensual and it is one that can break the ice with an SO around opening up to new experiences. I recommend it for obvious reasons.
Lots of Love Kahlan

GinaVegas
01-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Sounds like you had a great time!

kaitlin
01-29-2007, 09:39 AM
I know how you feel, my girlfriend won't ask, but if I'm dressed she will make sure that things progress fast enough that I don't have time to change clothes or wash off my make up.

crossing-the-rain
01-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for sharing ,you make me remember when I was young,while I needed a relax,she were dressed me up and made me enjoy every single touch and move.But those good old days are gone ! Gone with the wind !
Rain.

Kahlan51
01-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks for sharing ,you make me remember when I was young,while I needed a relax,she were dressed me up and made me enjoy every single touch and move.But those good old days are gone ! Gone with the wind !
Rain.

Sorry to hear those days are gone. Thanks for sharing Kahlan

janec
01-29-2007, 10:38 AM
what luck sometimes me and my so make love while i wear bra and panties but what a night we would have if she agreed as your so did or even asked

Stephanie Stephens
01-29-2007, 11:02 AM
It sounds as though you had a great time as I did last night. My wife helped me dress all the way and then she took pictures. Then she drilled me real good. wow what a night. I felt like a woman and I too am still smilling.

krisinpink
01-29-2007, 05:54 PM
What a nice thing to do!!
Be sure to give her something that you know will be 'just for her' reciprocation is key!!

Also, I'm going on a formal hunt for the film you mentioned!

Dawntv
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I had a day just like that yesterday spent almost three hours getting all prettied up and then my gg took a bunch of pics of me in different outfits then we had an incredible "session" and took pics of that to was treated like a real girl to say the least sooooooo very much fun and such a thrill oops our package from adam and eve just arrived got to go play again hugs and kisses to all and to all a sexy night.