PDA

View Full Version : TG Philosophy on CSI

Rebecca-L
01-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Last night I was watching a 2004 episode of CSI that centered around the murder of a post-op MTF that was committed to cover up the fatally botched illegal SRS on another girl. The cast handled the situation with (I thought) sensitivity, but the best part occurred in the last 15 seconds of the program.

A post-op friend of the murdered girl was asking Grissom "What do I tell her parents?" (referring to the SRS).

Grissom came up with something like:

Show them an oyster. Apparently there are 2 kinds of male oyster. It is believed that one of them can change gender at will. Perhaps, somewhere in the early stages evolution, mankind was meant to also have this same capability, and that is why some people need to take these steps.

(Forgive me if the quote is not 100%, but that was a paraphrasing of his comment.)

Wendy me
01-29-2007, 11:58 AM
i remember that one what was upsetting to me is they killed "WENDY".....

Brianna Lovely
01-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Here's a link about this particular episode.
Hugs to all,
Brianna

http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/csi/ch_ch_changes.shtml

celeste26
01-29-2007, 12:36 PM
The TG part was treated with the proper respect and the Nurse was just covering for her botched, illegal operation. Completely understandable if not sad. Don't know how many of those dancing girls there in Las Vegas are in Fact TG. This episode made it out to be far from just a few.

Rebecca-L
01-29-2007, 01:03 PM
i remember that one what was upsetting to me is they killed "WENDY".....

But Wendy was at least a "semi-heroine" because she was trying to report the crime when she was killed.