PDA

View Full Version : when do you dress

vicky lee
01-29-2007, 12:16 PM
HI GIRLS
Was just thinking of times of day i dress and become vicky.
I must say i prefar the nite when i go out, only with the bad experiances i had once in the day it was windy and blow my skirt up, and looked round to see if anyone had noticed , luckly they didnt .
i went bright red.
so my question is what part of day do you like to dress?

NatashaCD
01-29-2007, 12:33 PM
whenever i can which isnt often :(

celeste26
01-29-2007, 12:39 PM
I go to bed early (around 9PM and get up around 4AM) so I do most of my computer stuff prior to my days activities. It is then when I dress and do my CD thing, with nobody else around.

Billie Jean
01-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Lately, just as soon as I get home every evening. Have been dressed every night for over a month now. Billie Jean

linnea
01-29-2007, 12:43 PM
My opportunities to dress are pretty limited. When I do, I try to arrange it so that I can continue through a 36 hour period (that's so far my longest continuous time as Linnea). Otherwise I probably dress more often at night than day. I also wear panties and thigh-tops almost every day, occasionally a little makeup too (that's on work days; at work I could never dress openly).

Andrea_girl
01-29-2007, 12:46 PM
A soon as it gets dark for me

Peg
01-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I dress during the day i work nights. I get hoime around noon and bra and pantyhose go on the depending on how tired i am pj's or i do the whole makeover thing. Peg:happy:

JoAnnDallas
01-29-2007, 01:52 PM
My wife has water arobics three days a week, so I have about 1.5 hrs each of those mornings before I have to leave for work. The exception is this coming Saturday evening. The local Tri-Ess chapter is having their monthly meeting and I plan to attend. The last time I had a long time to dress was at HEF2006 last year. I was dressed from about 7AM till about 10PM that night. Over 12hrs and two complete changes of clothing. LOL

veronicagirl
01-29-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm single and have my own home so it's just about every day.

Marla S
01-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Single here too.
Style experiments when feel like it. If, usually in the evening.
Being dressed feminine 24/7, but only to a degree I have the guts to show everybody, anytime; and I do. It's quite a bit, but not the full program, which wouldn't be me anyway, if it doesn't match the everybody-anytime-condition.
I rather like to have kind of a normal life, instead of this hide and seek, thrill and fear, and opportunity dressing. With great pleasure I give up that look-like-a-woman-look for it. Works fine so far.
ME 24/7 inside and outside. You get what you see, whenever you meet me. That's my dressing and my goal.

suzy
01-29-2007, 02:49 PM
In the evenings...usually after dinner. Got too much to do during the day...:D

jenny c
01-29-2007, 02:52 PM
I dress as often and whenever i can but alot of the time due to work it tends to be in the daytime

tommi
01-29-2007, 02:59 PM
It depends on the time of the year ,summer evenings ,winter off day of the
week. For the last month I have been wearing bras and hipsters under my
my drab work clothes , they would make a model look like a frog.
Summer time I try to get swimming time in one of several swimsuits but usually not out in the sun.
Great thread Vicky:hugs:
Tommi

sami1952
01-29-2007, 03:45 PM
i do it just about every weekend unless i have to work Saturday.

Kristen Marie
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
This time of year in New England it's easy to underdress almost daily because of bulky clothing, even at work. I wear women's jeans a couple of times a week, almost drive exclusively in heels or lower shoes, and usually have skirt and blouse on twice as week....usually in mornings while the wife is out at work before I leave.

gennee
01-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I dress on Friday evenings and Saturdays. I go out day or evening. I sometimes dress during the week when time permits me.

Gennee

:happy:

Sierra Evon
01-29-2007, 03:55 PM
For me , since I do not own any male attire, its every day 24/7 , however M-F , meaning monday-friday , I wear very low key femme drab & and or womens casual wear , solid colors mostly navy blues and blacks , because I'm out in the business world , still job hunting " , but anywho, then on the weekends its pinks & purples , and skirts, sweaters the whole 9 , no holds bared in Sierra land :heehee:

soccervixen
01-29-2007, 04:09 PM
on the occasion when no one else is home and I don't have anything else pressing, usually an evening every week or couple of weeks.

janec
01-29-2007, 04:36 PM
wife works shift work at the same place as me on opposite shifts so when daughter isn't around or when she is in bed sleeping i usually keep it simple when daughter is asleep and have something close at hand just in case she wakes.

Raychel
01-29-2007, 05:03 PM
I get to dress in lingerie just about every night. Then if my wife and kids go to church on Sunday, I get about an hour to dress all the way.

PatyR
01-29-2007, 05:23 PM
As often as I can, but I'd rather dress in the Evening.

lahr
01-29-2007, 05:27 PM
I get home about 3:pm Mon thru Fri. I shower and usually wear some type of hose and heels around the house with fem jeans and a nice top. Also I wear panties to work about 3-4 days a week.My wifes ok with this and I dont wanna push the issue...larry.

Brenda Love
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
whenever I have the house to myself.

Hugs
Brenda

Toyah
01-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Most nights when I am at home but work away a lot

Suzie S.
01-30-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm an early riser, so just about every morning for a couple hours, and at least a half or full day on a weekend (Sat. or Sun.) If I have a day off during the week, and my wife is at work, all day. Only about one quarter of the time I dress in front of my wife. I don't want to overdo it.

GinaVegas
01-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Nighttime for me!

Alpaula
01-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Dress when I can work shifts so kids at school wife at work
Im dressed as soon as Im alone

NatalieH
01-30-2007, 02:20 PM
This time of year in New England it's easy to underdress almost daily because of bulky clothing, even at work.

You're right, Kristen, at least one benefit of these temps. I don't usually underdress, but over the past weeks I've found that tights and a cami help keep things warm - and, I might as well add panties and a bra while I'm at it!

I'm fortunate that I work out of my home, and my wife is supportive, so I'm usually dressed all day 3 or 4 days a week.

Natalie

Tiana
01-31-2007, 09:25 AM
i can only dress in the evenings in my nightdress during the week and fully dressed usually on saturday evenings. i do dress on my days off in the week if i am working weekends but i love the feeling of being clean after a bath and putting on so much soft clothing x

Cassy11
01-31-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm a morning person, but being retired and with a supporting wife I can dress any time I want.

susie evans
01-31-2007, 12:06 PM
any time i have the urge wich is offten :heehee: :heehee:

susie

VERONICARH
01-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Depends on what time of the year. Jan.-Feb.-Mar. I can dress from 7:00am til 3:00pm during the week. The rest of the year, when every I can, which is very little.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 12:30 PM
But the evening brings more excitement. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Colleen

eydie
01-31-2007, 01:20 PM
I rilly only dress-up if I'm goin' out...so it's as soon as it's dark so that my neighbors can't see...winter time I can leave at 5 or 6, but hav2 wait until 9ish in the summer:sad:

marykrissmithcd
01-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Only when the wife decides to go on vacation or a business trip. So I have very limited dressing time.

joaniecd
01-31-2007, 02:40 PM
most of the time, I work at home alot so I am dressed, even if i have to go out I dress conserative. I always wear bra,panties and hose as I dont have any male underwear. I have wore womens slacks and blouse w tie and sport jacket to meetings and no one has ever said anything. at nite just luv those silky nite gowns.

SatinSarah
01-31-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't get many chances. I am dressed now. I am back from work early at my flat (I work away from home sometimes) I will dress all night and sleep in my nightie. Then its back to drab and the hope that my wife will let me dress a little over the weekend. Its better to share the experience and feel feminine in somebodies company

Sarah

julie w
01-31-2007, 04:30 PM
I am dressed at home all the time except when my gf is there or my kids visit and I sleep in a nightie ,

Eugenie
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Whenever I feel the need which is quite often, and whenever I can which is less frequent but not too bad...

I'm often alone at home for a full week and then I can dress almost as long as I want. I just dress in drab to go to the local market t get all the stuff I need for my meals. As soon as I get back home I dress again "en femme". I don't go out "en femme" in my home town.

I'm also very often out on business trips, far from home. There I have to attend my business meeting DRAB mode, that's how I started my activities and changing gender in the middle of the job wouldn't be an option... But in the evenings, I dress either in my hotel room or if there are sisters not far, we organise evenings together, all dressed "en femme".

Recently, I've been going out alone in the streets on a long weekend in Brussels. It felt great.

So all in all I dress rather often. I just have to respect the feelings of my SO who doesn't like to see me dressed "en femme". So when I'm with her, I refrain from doing it.
:hugs:
Eugenie