PDA

View Full Version : Next Life

Sandygal
01-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Just curious. How many of you have heard or said " I hope in my next life, I can come back as a beutiful Lesbian!" I have said it and I have a little smile because people don't realize that I'm not joking. I have also heard other guys say it and it makes me wonder how many of them might also mean it. Hmmmmmm, just wondering.................Sandy

Marla S
01-29-2007, 03:11 PM
I am busy sorting my actual life, no time to think about the next one.
The only wish I have for my next life is that hopefully it will be more easy to become an integrated person. If so I take whatever comes.

suzy
01-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I must admit, I have never uttered those words....but it certainly would work for me!:D

Linda Daniels
01-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi Sandy

Well I for one completely believe that if there is such a thing as past or future lifes I was a girl. It is like an imprinted memory. My X also firmly believes that she was the male and we were together. We could also tell you where, what period in time and most likely more than once. I realize that all of this can be extremely confusing... Disturbing actually. It must be so much simpler just being blind to this reality and going through life as simply one sex or the other. I have no idea what that would be like, but if I had a choice I know I would much prefer being female.

Linda

tommi
01-29-2007, 03:30 PM
I would like to come back as a women and enjoy life totally from a female
side of things:confused2:

Kate Simmons
01-29-2007, 03:33 PM
This is the last time for me from a physical standpoint. That is why I want to make sure I give my very best performance before the final curtain. School is nearly over for me and the time to go out and "make the donuts" is approaching. Shaping the dough right before you bake is always the hardest part though, not to mention putting on the right icing and sprinkles. The finished product has to look appealing to the "buyer", you know.:happy:

RobertaFermina
01-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Most things I wished for never turned out so good as I thought they would, and the best things that have happened were surprises that the universe prepared for me.

Based on results, I'll take what comes !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Sierra Evon
01-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Ive never said or used the words the next life , but I know what is meant by that , I have before said and whole heartedly believe , that 'Do on Earth as it is in Heaven " , so there for I believe that the Lord is my Savior , and that is all I need to know , this is just my take on the thread , we all gotta die sometime.......:straightface: ,

Sharon
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I hope in my next life, I can come back as.....

I just wonder what the hell I was wishing for in my last life.:straightface:

Sandygal
01-29-2007, 06:32 PM
I just wonder what the hell I was wishing for in my last life.:straightface:

My Preacher told me that God had a sense of humor. Next time we stand in line, don't get all shy and tell him to pick it.

Mary Morgan
01-29-2007, 08:13 PM
My first wife died almost 10 years ago. We were married for 28 years, and very much in love. She knew of my CD and was okay with it provided it didn't interfere with family security. She often said that this life would be her last before she passed on to the next reality, but that I would have to come back at least one more time. Her rationale was that women were a higher form of humanity and therefore more Godly; that men had to achieve womanhood before they could move on. I'm still working on it.

Bethanygirl
01-29-2007, 08:14 PM
I was kinda thinking that in the 'next life' sex wasn't gonna be an issue. Then again, maybe that's what got me here in this life?

Oh well, whatever will be, will be! :D