PDA

View Full Version : OMG I'm passable

britney ann
01-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Today was the first time that i went out dressed and i actually passed.All i did was dress up in my usual cute clothes and tried to act like everything was normal and apparently it worked.Now that i know i can pass i am flooded with ideas of where to go next.I am probably going to go shopping and try on some new cute clothes and go clubbing next time i get a day off we'll see how that all works out.Until then i am going to work more on my voice and mannerisms but its really hard for me to get comfortable with so hints are highly encouraged.

Peace and Love
Britney Ann

Sierra Evon
01-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Sounds great , good vote of confidnce, Ohhh whatta feeling , congrats .:thumbsup:

ShannonDragon
01-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Congrats... But... It may also be that folks did notice but just didn't care. Either way if you had an enjoyable experience, that's what counts. :love:

:tongueout

jessie1
01-29-2007, 04:41 PM
My first outting is planned for next week. I can't wait. You are really inspirering me. Thank you ,love Jessie

Julie York
01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Today was the first time that i went out dressed and i actually passed.All i did was dress up in my usual cute clothes and tried to act like everything was normal and apparently it worked.Now that i know i can pass i am flooded with ideas of where to go next.I am probably going to go shopping and try on some new cute clothes and go clubbing next time i get a day off we'll see how that all works out.Until then i am going to work more on my voice and mannerisms but its really hard for me to get comfortable with so hints are highly encouraged.

Peace and Love
Britney Ann

It would be interesting to know what you wore and where you went on your first outing.

britney ann
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Wow i never thought that i would inspire someone in this area its really flattering.Have courage jess it was really scary don't get me wrong but i have to say that it was really worth it

Well julie i went out to eat with my wife then we went to pick up a car and ran into a guy.I wore this cute pair of jeans and pink hoodie and of course makeup.

Sherlyn
01-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow!!!!!! first time out your eating and meeting guys ...etc cool

PatyR
01-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi Britney:

Congratulations, I hope some day I have the nerve to do what you've done.

Of course you can be inspiring.

Karren H
01-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow!!! Why is it that all the new girls are 100% passable on their first trip out enfemme!!! Just makes me boil that I had to spend all those years practicing!!!

Seriously thinking of changing my name and coming back... As a newbie... I'm sure ill pass 100 % too... Hopefuly... Maybe....

:D

Love Karren

I'm still looking for those voice changing pills that one girl had!!

Andrea Nicole
01-29-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm so dissapointed ....

I'm so mad at all the time, about 25 years +, the small fortune in clothes and makeup, constant workout to fit into size 10's, learnin' to walk and dance in 4" spikes, etc...
just to make myself think I could be "passable" in my dreams.

And now I find out all I needed was a pair of jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers ....
.$@$^*(#$#$$&% ....

I quit ....

Huggs,
Andi ....

krisinpink
01-29-2007, 05:38 PM
Hooray for you Girl! Stay with that confidence!!
(and have super-fun shopping)

britney ann
01-29-2007, 05:44 PM
well sorry to everyone that i am a natural size 6 it was a minor accomplishment thats all i did not mean to overshadow the work that some of you girls have done to pave the way for the younger girls like me sorry if anyone took offence

Deidra Cowen
01-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm :heehee: Thats Kewl babe!

Julie York
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM
It's a great accomplishment. How did your wife feel about it all? She must have been nervous?

Who was the guy you ran into? Did he come on to you?

Kelsy
01-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Now that is a wish come true!!! Happy for ya!!:Party2:

Jennifer:D

Dawntv
01-29-2007, 06:08 PM
share your pretty self with us k

SherriePall
01-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Britney Ann -- Congratulations on going out and passing. Don't mean to hijack your thread but, Karren, you couldn't pass if your life depended on it. You couldn't pass a shoe store, a dress shop, or a highway rest area...

Jodi
01-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Britney, Keep in mind. None of us are totally passable. If you dress presentably and act with confidence, people will just ignore you and pass on to what they were doing. Go out and enjoy yourself. Be safe and remember to act accordingly when that first jerk points to you and begins shouting "That's a man". It will happen.

Jodi

Jesse69
01-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, you can let us here judge if you're passable by posting a pic of yourself. Why be shy here? We'd beleive you more if you do!

Billijo49504
01-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Fantastic Britney, I'm glad everything went well for your first tme out. Just go slow and be careful. And watch out for those blankety blank teenage girls, /they have radar.
And Karen, no matter what name you came back as, you would always pass as Karen:tongueout ....BJ

stacie
01-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Good for you Britney. Going out for the first time is a major step. I am happy for. The next time will be easier. Have fun and enjoy.... Hugs

Karren H
01-29-2007, 09:45 PM
Britney Ann -- Congratulations on going out and passing. Don't mean to hijack your thread but, Karren, you couldn't pass if your life depended on it. You couldn't pass a shoe store, a dress shop, or a highway rest area...

I heard that!!!! hehehe... soooo true though!!

Love Karren

susie evans
01-30-2007, 06:01 PM
i can't pass either i have to stop at every store were i see a sale going on......oh wait thats wyi don't get any work done and that's every store any more :heehee:

susie

kerilynn
01-30-2007, 06:09 PM
YEA for you, i'm so jealous it must be wonderful to be set free!
LOL Kerilynn

Marla S
01-30-2007, 06:41 PM
well sorry to everyone that i am a natural size 6 it was a minor accomplishment thats all i did not mean to overshadow the work that some of you girls have done to pave the way for the younger girls like me sorry if anyone took offence
You don't have to apologize for yourself. The tone might have been a bit toooo enthusiastic and vain. Some ladies here are quite experienced with passing attempts. Not all too easy usually, independent of age and size.
The infos you presented are not enough to really match that enthusiasm (you are measured by that; the higher the pretensions the more convincing the arguments have to be.)

Not being bothered or not getting "that's a man" doesn't mean to be passable (Maybe folks didn't even thought of you as woman).
I definitively don't pass, don't even try to, and I am not bothered too.
I could easily open a thread: "OMG, I am not passable" and could have written the same like you (I don't like pink though).

Jodi
01-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Britney, Another thought. Your first time out, you were with your wife. That makes a big difference. I learned a long time ago. When you want to drastically increase your passability, go somewhere with a gg or two. I have gone to some really upscale restaurants with my two gg friends. Dressed to the nines with them and not a second look.

The true test for you is to go out alone. Shop for a couple of hours. Have lunch by yourself. This will give you a whole different perspective.

Most all of the girls here who have made a first trip out (myself included) have gone alone. Spend a day out alone. Then come back and tell us your feelings.

Jodi

kassi
02-04-2007, 03:52 AM
It's a great accomplishment. How did your wife feel about it all? She must have been nervous?

Who was the guy you ran into? Did he come on to you?

hey honey i can't wait to go out again!! it was fun! i loved it!! i think we should go out to the club next. let's see if we can pass. lol see ya qt. love.
me.:hugs: :love: :thumbsup:

katey
02-04-2007, 07:16 AM
i've not been out enfemme before, and i think going out alone is one of the scariest things i could imagine.
i do appreciate that many girls may not be lucky enough to have friends to support them on outings and such. but my first trip out will be with my lovely supportive, oh so masculine brother, and 2 of our GG friends.

but britney, you go girl. i'm soooooo glad for you, congratulations!

hugs and kisses,
katey

ToyGirl
02-04-2007, 08:13 AM
was i the only one who wore cute jeans and a pink hoody in boymode?

grats though , long as your having fun.

Angie G
02-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Britney thats great you go girl :hugs:
Angie

GinaVegas
02-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Congrats Britney! :thumbsup:

Kimberly
02-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Gratz. xx