PDA

View Full Version : If it isn't one thing then it's another lol

Di
01-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Every weekend going to the club...something happens.....mind you all really cool stuff...I just don't write about it...we now are regulars there...and have lots of dancing partners...and people that know us that we see weekly and talk too ...all really cool stuff...we usually have a laugh on the way home about something that happened..............but this past weekend....I just have to tell about it....Sher will prob kill me...but it is stuff where ....I just want to say to her...nah nah told you so.......the first thing that happened....we were in the lil girls room....Sher was just walking into the potty and I was fussing with my hair and lippy...when a girl came running in .....asked me...did I have a spare tampon?.......I said no sorry...she then asked do you think your girl friend might?.....I then said.....I don't think she does but i'll ask......I said all this with a straight face...............then later in the evening a guy decided he was dancing with the two of us.....grrr had his arm around the both of us dancing...just cut in.....after the song made a bee line for Sher......asking her...do you know so and so.....and was your maiden name such and such.......just another night at Shays lol lol....k...so you all defend me when Sher sees I posted about this....................
As you see by the pic...Sher is a regular Shay Foo Foo

Jadeanne
01-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Di,

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks, I needed a laugh, even found the pen that I dropped on the floor last week. I'll bet it was really tough keeping a straight face.

Jadeanne

....we were in the lil girls room....Sher was just walking into the potty and I was fussing with my hair and lippy...when a girl came running in .....asked me...did I have a spare tampon?.......I said no sorry...she then asked do you think your girl friend might?.....I then said.....I don't think she does but i'll ask......I said all this with a straight face...............

Helen in OK
01-29-2007, 08:52 PM
While I don't have a tampon in my purse, I do carry both light and heavy pads. That way if I am in the ladies room and fixing my lipstick and some gal looks in my purse, she will see the pads and hopefully think I am just one old ugly broad, giggle. This was something I read on the web that we should carry, as it is just one more feminine marker.

Helen in OK

marie354
01-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I always carry a tampon in my purse. I've never met a girl that was not always prepared for the unexpected except once... And I had to go to the store to get her some. The girl in the 7-11 looked at me and just smiled as I handed her the money. Boy was I embarrased. I'm sure that she knew it wasn't for me.

MJ
01-29-2007, 09:12 PM
thank you Di
i enjoyed that , but i do carry around a pad in my purse just in case, it kinda keeps the gg guessing

Bobbie cd
01-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks Di,
That is so funny. (At least the first part, the typical "ugly guy" behavior on the dance floor is just disgusting, and the male side of me wishes to apologize on all of our behalfs for that.
The female side just wants to roll her eyes and say "typical" LOL. :D )

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 09:36 PM
oooh i know what to buy Sher for christmas now!! :hiding:

linnea
01-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I carry a tampon and a pad in my purse too, for reasons like those cited above.
I've never been asked if I had one by someone who need it, but I know that I would have a tough time keeping a straight face if I were asked.

Sherlyn
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
oooh i know what to buy Sher for christmas now!! :hiding:

:Angry3: :heehee: lol your funny Kieron :tongueout
I guess Im in the minority here I carry gum ..lipstick... powder....hair brush and my camera :)

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 09:48 PM
:Angry3: :heehee: lol your funny Kieron :tongueout

so you keep telling me lol!:tongueout

Missy Anne's GG
01-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi Di,

That was a good one! Hmm....should I have Missy Anne carry some of those emergency items too?

You both seem to have such a wonderful time together! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Hugs to both of you!:hugs:

Missy Anne's GG

Di
01-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks for your feed back....wow never thought bout Sher carrying them...cause I don't even carry them...( don't ask) :heehee:
And thanks Missy Annes GG ..We really do have some cool times together:hugs:

RachelDenise
01-30-2007, 05:58 AM
Sounds like you have so many tales to tell. I wish I had the courage to be out there and enjoying it. Live it up for me!

Shelly Preston
01-30-2007, 06:08 AM
Hello Di

This is so funny

But I'm glad you both had a great time

Would love to have seen a pic of Sherlyn's face when you asked her :eek:

I may need someting to mop up the tears of laughter ????????

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sheila
01-30-2007, 07:12 AM
Di, that is funny

Shelly will either of these do 4050840509

susie evans
01-30-2007, 01:32 PM
i guess she will have to start carring more in her purse just in case of an emergency on some one elses part :heehee:

susie

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
lol jess :eek: always be prepared :o well was in girl guides lol :devil:

kerrianna
01-30-2007, 02:27 PM
You guys sound like you have too much fun. :thumbsup:

I think you protect Sher too much. You should just slip away next time and see how she handles herself with the mashers. :heehee:

Joy Carter
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=Helen in OK;728750. This was something I read on the web that we should carry, as it is just one more feminine marker.

I carry my Colt 357 six inch barrel chrome revolver. Would that be a feminine marker to ?:D

Emily Ann Brown
01-30-2007, 02:40 PM
Tee hee tee hee tee hee............. I always have one in my purse, never know when some nosy GG will look in and say "Hmmmm.....one ugly broad !" Glad to know I'm not the only sister carrying them.

Emily Ann

Tamara Croft
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
....and my camera :) ... you never leave home without it do you :tongueout

********CAM WH0RE********

Sierra Evon
01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Sounds like ya'll have a great time everytime you go out !!!!, great story !!
I keep a panty liner (1) in my purse at all times , why ??, just because !!!

Sherlyn
01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
... you never leave home without it do you :tongueout

********CAM WH0RE********

and always a new pack of batteries ...no room for tampons ....ewwwwwww lol

Kimberley
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Ohhhh that is funnyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sher should take it as a compliment that she is that stealthy... You two rock!

:hugs:
Kimberley

Tamara Croft
01-30-2007, 04:08 PM
and always a new pack of batteries ..Batteries eh..... hmm..... wonder if they are 'really' for the camera :heehee:

:hiding:

(did you see what I wrote in pink in my post before this one??)
:tongueout

Sherlyn
01-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Batteries eh..... hmm..... wonder if they are 'really' for the camera :heehee:

Im not telling ...lol and yes I seen that :tongueout its true !!!!:D

Karren H
01-30-2007, 04:20 PM
That's way too funny!!! Guess you need to have a checklist of what is required in her purse and you really need to put a collar and a leash on that girl!!! Keep her from straying!!

Love Karren

linnea
01-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Batteries eh..... hmm..... wonder if they are 'really' for the camera :heehee:

That's VERY funny. Often I carry a camera but no extra batteries. It seems to me that my purse holds a lot more than I ever thought that it would. Maybe that's a new question to post: what do you carry in your purse; what don't you leave home without?

Angie G
01-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I can see that happening it had ot be funny :hugs:
Angie

cocopuff's girl GG
01-31-2007, 12:35 AM
THIS EXPLAINS ALOT..... He has them too and I didn't ask but I was wondering why in the world would he need these. I mean I can understand the panties and so forth but my first thought was isin't this carrying it just a little too far but he explained something to me that he does use them for occasionally and I guess it helps him feel more femme and also keeps him from getting embarrassed. I hope you can read between the lines here. Keep in mind he's a truck driver and rides all the time. need I say more. :love: