PDA

View Full Version : How do you want to go ?

judyk
01-29-2007, 09:10 PM
When I go I had left instrunctions on how, have you ?.

I have cut this some of this out of my will, but edited it.

Theses are my last wishes and should be followed to the letter.

1. I leave all my worldly goods to XXX my Son.

2. During the viewing at the furnal and at the time of internment to the ground, shale that take place, I shall be dress as a female.

3. My breast forms will be attached to my body using Hollister Medical adhesive #7730 and a proper bra placed over them.

4. Nylon panties and ******* *** in the crotch and panty hose over them and black high heel pumps for shoes.

5. Over that a black slip, full face and nail makeup, wig, and ear rings (my silver hoop ones).

6. In my closet there is a little black dress with a single button at the neck, I wish to wear that for over clothes.

7. I’m dressing like this to meet my maker, I have always felt like a women pretending to be a man and it’s been hard to keep up the faults front, in this way I will be able to tell my maker they did not quite get the recipe right.

If any one should contest this my last will, Tell them I promise to haunt them in there dreams and waking lives for ever, if they dare interfere with my last wishes.

Hugs

JudyK

P.S I'm not bad I'm just Drawing that way (Jessaca Rabbit).

marie354
01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
It doesn't matter to me. I'll be creamated anyway. I don't really believe there is a hereafter. Just a long and well earned rest for eternity.

Billijo49504
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
WOW!!! That's really something, I hope the dress still fits. And it hasn't gone out of style, by that time....BJ

judyk
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
So you a sliding in, all wreked sideways type.

Good for you.

Hugs

JudyK

Marla S
01-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Honestly ?
I hope I will have some other things to say when it's time to go.

Blonde
01-30-2007, 03:08 AM
1. I leave all my worldly goods to XXX my Son.

:devil: I would add that your son would have to dress as a woman 24/6 (one day off per week, his choice of day)for a period of 1 year before he inherits anything....:devil:

Teresa Amina
01-30-2007, 08:33 AM
What about the music? I think I'll make 'em suffer some really serious classical & opera as background to my sendoff

Ashley in Virginia
01-30-2007, 09:22 AM
They will put me in a coffin with my ass sticking straight up, with a note asking everyone politely to kiss it as they walk by.

crossing-the-rain
01-30-2007, 09:29 AM
As long as you feel good,that must be good for you.
Rain.

Stephenie S
01-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Good luck with this. I can't imagine any funeral home complying with this without some legal compunction. Is your son involved in your request? Is he aware of your desires? He better be.

Steph

Kate Simmons
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
The disposition of my final remains matters very little to me Hon. I defer to my family as to how they want to remember me. The reasons are simple really. If this life is all there is, I will have passed it knowing I was who I wanted to be and had friends who appreciated that. If there is more beyond this, I will have been satisfied to have gotten to know myself and others and would be eager to pursue the next adventure. Either way, I fulfilled who I was to be and had fun doing it. Not a bad "send off" in my opinion.:happy:

susie evans
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
i don't think i will no the diffrence allredy ben there once and the wake up part is scarry

susie

myMichelle
01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi, Judy...You're not the only one who has similar wishes and/or thoughts concerning your final send off. I have instructed my spouse, my mother and my sister that I have some very specific wishes concerning what I am to be burried in. I intend to purchase a pre-paid funeral and as part of the package, I intend to make my wishes clear to the funeral home...I'll probably do this sometime within the next ten years or so. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. (I have even considered having Michelle's name etched onto the backside of the headstone, but I go back and forth on this...Only time will tell, I guess.)

Karren H
01-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Well the funeral isn't for me its for the ones I leave behind and they can dress me how ever they want as long as it eases their pain...

But if I had my druthers I'll die in a huge crash with lots of explosions and flames!!!! You know...really cool.. Make the national news and all...

"And today from Pennsylvania, Karren Hutton was tragically killed when her Ferarri cascaded of the top of Mt Washington In a large ball of flames... The explostion was appearently accelerated by the large quantity of fingernail polish remover and hairspray in the trunk which she had just purchased at the Fem-for-less clearence sale!! She will be sorely missed...by the local merchants...

"In a side note.... Pittsburgh area economy plumets today....as inventory of womens clothing sky rockets...."

Hehehe

Love Karren

PS (if I can pretend to be a woman I can pretend to have a Ferarri too).

:D

jozee
01-30-2007, 08:06 PM
first to billijo. dont worry about it fitting. if its too big, the funeral home wiil pin the back. if its too small, they will open up the seam at the back, so no one will know. thats what we were told when my father-in-law died several years ago. he had lost a bunch of weight and nobody knew what fit or didnt.

if heaven forbid, it is a closed casket, fully dressedif it is open linherie under a suit.

JoAnnDallas
01-31-2007, 11:27 AM
I am to be cremated. Then half of my ashes are to be given to a company that will put them into a canister along with hundreds others. This load will be fitted on top a rocket booster. The booster will put the whole platform into a circlar orbit, where half of me will remain for many years until such time as the planet will cause it to re-enter and burn up. It will probley be the only way I will get into outer space. LOL

Wendy me
01-31-2007, 11:30 AM
not real important to me what happens to after i am gone .....