PDA

View Full Version : Gender Bender/with a pic

Sherlyn
01-29-2007, 10:27 PM
...Ok theres a Gender Bender at Shayz this Friday .....
I said to Di ....she should go in guy mode
What y'all think ..... pics will be taken :)

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 10:31 PM
do it for me Di go on you know you want to......is there a theme if not i could give you lots of idea's :heehee:

Holly
01-29-2007, 10:32 PM
I think that's Di decision, not ours :p . But from the viewpoint that it might be interesting for her to "walk a mile in our shoes" so to speak, she might find it instructional.

Karren H
01-29-2007, 10:36 PM
How about Di going as a guy, crossdressing as a girl?????

Love Karren

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 10:37 PM

Love Karren
baby steps Karren.....thats for next time :heehee: :tongueout

Di
01-29-2007, 10:41 PM

Love Karren

k now i,m loving that idea Karren....totally tricked out...

Di
01-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Kieron, The theme is gender bender.....if I can do it...I will need your help.....let me think on it......it just seems so foreign to me not wearing makeup and not wearing earrings...ekkkk I feel naked without my earrings..the no make up...thats ok ...so if I can get myself revved up to do it...I will need your help hon:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Kieron, The theme is gender bender.....if I can do it...I will need your help.....let me think on it......it just seems so foreign to me not wearing makeup and not wearing earrings...ekkkk I feel naked without my earrings..the no make up...thats ok ...so if I can get myself revved up to do it...I will need your help hon:hugs:
create some stubble thats make up isnt it lol :heehee: , of course i'll give you idea's and im sure the other boys will too if you ask em

Bobbi Lynn
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM

You can still wear some sort of studs. Usually what I wear most of the time unless I have a chance to get dressed.

Sherlyn
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Cool Kieron ..Ive heard of playing Barbie ...but you guys gonna play Ken with Di ...lol :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Cool Kieron ..Ive heard of playing Barbie ...but you guys gonna play Ken with Di ...lol :heehee:
she has to get down the charity shops and find a suit or something then lol or maybe jeans and a plaid shirt.....the stubble creation is a good idea lol

JenniferR771
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Charity shop--and look for the famous Bill Clinton type tie--the one that Monica Lewinsky gave him. Google it to see the picture. It is gold and has a pattern of diagonal squares or diamonds.

Sandra
01-30-2007, 06:01 AM
If Di's up for it the yes she should go in guy mode. Can't wait to see the pics. :)

NatashaCD
01-30-2007, 06:23 AM
this will be good to see hehehe

Tina Dixon
01-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Sorry Di better pay a visit to the FtoM section for some advice:heehee:

SherriePall
01-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Di -- I voted no, but I see I am outnumbered. So, if you do you have my blessing.

JenniferR771
01-30-2007, 10:39 AM
You will look great Di. Here is the link to the picture of the tie Monica Lewinski gave to former US president Bill Clinton. You heard about this--right?
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/08/19/tie/
Shop around at the thrift store. Naturally, Sharlynn could wear the famous Monica Lewinsky blue dress--coffee creamer stain optional.
Look for some clunky wing tip shoes for Di--and maybe a cute derby hat--to help cover up the hair. Plus some boxer shorts.

cosmolovesph
01-30-2007, 11:13 AM
coffee grounds could be used for stubble, wear a ballcap, some flannel and go from there :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
01-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Five O'clock Shadow

Burn a piece of cork and rub on the lower portion on your face in the shape of a beard. Create stubble by using ground coffee or tea stuck onto your skin with eyelash adhesive.

Facial Hair

Cut some fur off of an old stuffed animal and apply over face with eyelash adhesive. Apply a simple, light-weight mustache with a mascara wand.

Di
01-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Well looks like we might have several people meeting us there and one cd from the area that has never been out before...she tried to go to the club a few weeks ago...but it did not work out...so we are picking her up and taking her...so she won,t have the scary part of going there alone. But the cool part...well cool for me....a GG friend is going to meet us there and she might dress in guy mode too...so getting excited about the evening even more so...we are going to celebrate her bday there...awwww bet first time she ever celebrated in guy mode.:heehee:

ChristineRenee
01-31-2007, 12:26 AM
I think it would be really cool Di to explore your masculine side. I would love to have Penny do that too. I do think though that you have to have a certain comfortability level with your genetic makeup to be able to do that. I know that Penny has always had a lot of issues with her weight and overall femininity. I think because of that she would be very inhibited by this...but personally, I would love to explore this with her if she were ever willing to do so.

Jestina
01-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Wow:

So that is Sherlyn and Di...
I have joined that Yahoo group that you post on.
You two are interesting.

Masculine side?

I recomend you go for it Di,

My GF enjoys it, even without dressing the part she does it.
I get a kick too, but I think you will like it.

Sherlyn
02-03-2007, 03:37 PM
...................and road conditions sucked ...but we made it ...:D I'll post pics on Monday and tell all about me and my b/f :devil: lol...pics of us leaving shayz

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Would love to have my GF do that, she has even said she would go out dresses as a Drag Queen, but I'm afraid she might thinks she would be too convincing she was a guy. That would be rough to be a woman and be too convincing you were a guy.

Salina
02-03-2007, 04:06 PM
The two of you sound like you have a fun, wonderful relationship. I love seeing your pics, hearing about your experiences, and reading your words in here.

Tina Dixon
02-03-2007, 05:01 PM
:heehee: You two make a nice couple:D

Jadeanne
02-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Sherlyn, that's a fabulous picture of you in post # 23, but who is that guy on the stairs in the picture next to yours ? :)