PDA

View Full Version : miss manners

JC
01-29-2007, 10:46 PM
wear a slip with a white blouse?

jc

Ashley1
01-29-2007, 11:13 PM
I'll wear a full slip anytime there is a reason. Come to think of it I'll wear one even when there isn't a reason to wear one.

Amy Hepker
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
I guess it really doesn't matter, but I usally don't wear a slip with a blouse. I would rather have my Bra seen under it. I think the Full Slip takes away the two bulge look of the breast, I like mine to be seen seperatly.

Stephenie S
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Slips provide two functions. One is to keep your outerwear from clinging. The second is to provide a layer of modesty and prettiness over your bra and garter belt or girdle. Back when most women and girls wore slips, bras were much more utilitarian than they are now. A slip could provide something pretty to cover up the rather plain looking cotten bra. Also it was one more layer to cover an erect nipple in an era when that women were not suposed to have nipples.

Slips are not so functional now, but they sure feel nice!

Lovies,
Steph

linnea
01-30-2007, 01:08 AM
good information, Steph. I like slips too, but I also like it that sometimes my nipples show from beneath my bra and blouse.

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 01:16 AM
Most of the time since I have become" Katrina Maureen " I have not worn a slip, but only a bra under my blouse. But ever since I have become " Trina " I have suddenly grown very fond of wearing them. It seems that about the same time I have acquired a boyfriend who loves me in a slip, and I love doing whatever Jeff says. :love: & :hugs: From Trina - Hot Irish Babe

RachelDenise
01-30-2007, 05:53 AM
It depends on comfort and whether you want your bra to be seen.

In the same vein, black bra under a white top? Sexy or clashing?

Jodi
01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
It depends on comfort and whether you want your bra to be seen.

In the same vein, black bra under a white top? Sexy or clashing?

Black bra under a white top? Clashing!!!

Jodi

Joy Carter
01-30-2007, 08:28 PM
wear a slip with a white blouse?

jc

Should have started your thread with, "Dear Genital Reader.":heehee:

No seriously. I have ordered two slips on line and they both were large enough to fit two of me inside. I ordered them by bust size. Where did I go wrong ? Hardly anyone sells them now days.

Angie G
01-30-2007, 09:16 PM
I like a cami or just a bra :hugs:
Angie

Marianna Julianna
01-31-2007, 03:36 AM
Yes I'd wear a slip under a white blouse, mostly because my wife likes me to keep my belly hairy so I do to keep her happy, and a white slip or a camisole underneath stops that showing through. Mind you I do like slips anyway.

Kristen Kelly
01-31-2007, 05:06 AM
I do not wear slips, maybe a pretty cami, but I have a few sexy lace bras I love to show off.

sweeting
01-31-2007, 09:24 AM
hi i love to wear slips because they look and feel nicesome times i wear a 1/2slip under my skirt to show off my frilly bra