PDA

View Full Version : Slip Up !!

Jennifer_G
01-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi All

A couple of my mates called round today both have no idea about the existance of Jennifer. One of them bought over his digicam on which he had some video of his sons nativity play that he wanted to put onto DVD so he could send a copy to his mother. He wanted to use my DVD recorder as it has a firewire DV input and his machine does not.
I said "Go ahead mate you know how it all works, I'll go and make a cup of tea".
What I didn't bank on was, while I was away making tea, he was looking through the contents of my hard disc drive which contained the films "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" and " Priscilla Queen of the Desert" among others gems !!!

"What on earth is this?" was the question that greeted me on my return.
He then put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5 and said "You are gay arn't you? I always thought you may be"

Well I could hardly say well "Well no, I'm a tranny !!" ?????

So I sort of got busted for being gay (although I'm not).
I don't think he even considered the possibility of me being TV/CD/TG.
I always thought I'd get busted when I slipped up but not for being gay!!

Oh well !!!

A few of my family & friends use my computer so I am really careful about leaving a trail, I forgot all about the contents of my DVD/HDD recorder. :o

Wot a muppet !!!

Jennifer

Tristen Cox
01-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Jennifer, sorry to hear about that. Little slip ups aren't too bad, it could have been something worse. One thing that is begining to upset me is why any time someone finds some evidence that we CD, automatically we're gay. Anyhow hope you can set them straight on that matter(pun intended).

Love
Tristen

DonnaT
01-29-2005, 07:57 PM
If they didn't baulk at believing you were gay, then setting them straight and telling them you're a tranny aught to be easy.

I know I'm always double checking my PCs for windows left open or files in the history or in the cache and cookies.

Jennifer_G
01-29-2005, 08:04 PM
If they didn't baulk at believing you were gay, then setting them straight and telling them you're a tranny aught to be easy.

I know I'm always double checking my PCs for windows left open or files in the history or in the cache and cookies.

Thing is I don't want to be out to them.

I am an occasional CD/TV so really they have no need to know.

Jennifer

Jennifer_G
01-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi Jennifer, sorry to hear about that. Little slip ups aren't too bad, it could have been something worse. One thing that is begining to upset me is why any time someone finds some evidence that we CD, automatically we're gay. Anyhow hope you can set them straight on that matter(pun intended).

Love
Tristen

The amazing thing was they completely missed the CD angle and didn't accuse me of being a CD. It was straight (pun again) to you must be gay !!

wasn't so much 2+2=5 as 2+2=GAY !!

Funny really.

Chrissycd
01-29-2005, 08:12 PM
If he'll go about telling everyone that you're gay, you can't really afford that either, can you? I know you're from a small village, so I hope the damage can be contained. Did he make a big deal out of it or was it more a joke than anything else?

Jennifer_G
01-29-2005, 08:17 PM
If he'll go about telling everyone that you're gay, you can't really afford that either, can you? I know you're from a small village, so I hope the damage can be contained. Did he make a big deal out of it or was it more a joke than anything else?

He's a good bloke, he's ok with the gay thing as his step brother is gay. I think I managed to convince him that I'm not gay though.

I know I could have just come out and said "look I'm not gay but I'm a CD" but to be honest I really don't want to out myself to him or my other mate who was there at the time, not yet at least.

Jennifer

Tracie Lynn
01-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Jennifer, if he is truly your mate then he will except you the way you are and keep it under his hat, about 5 years ago I came out to my best friend of 45 years he knowa that I am not gay and when I told him that I was a CD/TV he excepeted it an me and I have never hears a word about it from anybody so I know my secret is safe with him,
good luck Sweetie. Love & Huugggsssss Tracie Lynn

AmberDay
01-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Earlier today my parents came over to help me paint the new nursery. After we decided what paint would be best and the pattern, my dad and I went to Wal-mart to get the supplies. Right before we were to leave, my mom said she was going to play on my computer......I was busted. She knows I crossdress, but we don't talk about it, and here she was signing onto AOL with my normal screenname, my wifes, and then CDinDayton. I was beat red, but she told me to relax and she promised not to snoop around looking at files on my computer. I guess it was good that my mom already knew about me or that would have been very embarrassing trying to explain. Still wish she never knew though.

Amber