PDA

View Full Version : Nipples

Stephanie Stephens
01-30-2007, 08:42 AM
I have been wondering for some time if it was possible to have a tatto done that would make my nipples look more like female nipples. What do you think girls? Is this possible?

Thanks, Stephanie Stephens

ChristyS
01-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Yes, there is. Practicioners of Permanent Makeup (a form of tattooing) often offer a service to recreate or enhance the areolae. Often this is for women who have had a masectomy or some sort, but others choose to enhance or enlarge their natural areolae.

crossing-the-rain
01-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Nothing is impossible if you afford and willing to.
Rain.

Stephenie S
01-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Well maybe. You can, of course get a tattoo to enlarge the dark area around the nipple, called the areola. This will do nothing to enhance the size of the nipple, though. It would seem that it depends on what you are looking for. Enlarging the nipple itself would mean some sort of surgery.

On a personal note, I was once told that getting my nipples peirced would enlarge them. I tried with just one nipple. I had to take it out due to the discomfort, so I never found out if this works.

Steph

BobbieCD1944
01-30-2007, 12:39 PM
On a personal note, I was once told that getting my nipples peirced would enlarge them. I tried with just one nipple. I had to take it out due to the discomfort, so I never found out if this works.Steph

Didn't work for me. I have a gold bar in my right nipple. Had a gold ring in my left. Neither nipple changed size. *shrug*

chantal rebbecca
01-30-2007, 12:54 PM
if you are looking to enlarge the nipple itself use the sucsion cups that come with snake bite kits. i have heard it works. Chantal

tammie
01-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi Everyone; There is in fact a procedure for enlarging nipples. One half of the procedure is the tattooing of the aereolas to make them larger. Here is where the practioner is challenged toget the color match right. The enlargement is the same procedure as when lips R enlarged. There R infact 2 choices. One is injection of synthetic colegen. The othe rchoice is to use colegen from your own body. Liposuction is done and the material centrifuged to get the colegen, then injected. It is semipermanent, but will be absorded to some degree. But with some light suctioning before to stretch teh tissue it should be yrs befoer any noticable decrease.

I intend to have this done when I retire completely so that I will always "need" to wear a bra every day.

ChristyS
01-30-2007, 01:33 PM
On a personal note, I was once told that getting my nipples peirced would enlarge them. I tried with just one nipple. I had to take it out due to the discomfort, so I never found out if this works.

Steph

Piercing does work, given time and some nipple play. I had both nipples pierced for about 10 years after which the nipples had gotten so large and pronounced that they were VERY obvious. I didn't feel comfortable taking my shirt off as a male, and polo shirts were very revealing too. I decided to have nipple reduction surgery and they are now a much more reasonable size.

Melinda
01-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Christy, did the nipples stay big and look reasonably normal with the piercings out and what guage was the piercing? If so I'm going to get my other one pierced too (currently have 1.)

Sierra Evon
01-30-2007, 04:17 PM
All it takes is $$$$, anything you want !!!!!!!

Stephanie Stephens
01-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks Christy your post is just what I was looking for, enlarging the look of the area around the nipple.

huggs to you too, Stephanie