PDA

View Full Version : How far will you go?

Tamera
01-30-2007, 12:21 PM
When you are dressed as a female how far will you take the female role when it comes to men. Of course there are the men that know your male and the ones that don't. Because of some threads posted I thought I would ask this question.

Karmen
01-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I guess it would be the same as with a woman. Probablly I could go all the way if I like him that much. But I can't really say, because nothing like that ever happened to me so far.
The only men I came into contact with while dressed as a woman, was a cop that stopped me while walking down the street at night and that story didn't turn into anything else that really embarassing moment for me.

marie354
01-30-2007, 12:42 PM
I tried it for a while and found out it wasn't for me. I like women and have a very good relationship with what I believe to be my partner for the rest of my life. But if that's what you like, then go for it. We are all individuals after all and no two people will ever see things in exactly the same way.

susie evans
01-30-2007, 01:11 PM
i keep my distance as you never no what you are setting your self up for if i know the man and we is aware of me it's a diffrent situation <like another crossdresserthat i no well >but outher than that no way

susie

amanda barber
01-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm in a long term relationship. I'm not looking.

JoAnnDallas
01-30-2007, 01:49 PM
I have had men IM me and while talking to them realize that they thought I was a GG. When I discover this, I quickly tell them that I am a happly married hetrosexual crossdresser. Most time that is the last I hear from them, except for this one guy who refuses to believe that I am a MTF crossdresser. I finially had to put him in the ignore list. LOL

Personally, I would be up front with any man that may hit on me while I am out en fem. I am not interested in having any kind of relationship with a man while I am en fem or not. I have to admit that it still amazes me that some men mistake me for a GG when I am out en fem. Either some men are blind or I do look enough like a GG to fool them. LOL

Joy Carter
01-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Nope! "I Get My Kicks Above The Waist Line...Such-A"

Paulacder
01-30-2007, 02:26 PM
It's odd, I have ben out in Bars and on many occasions have had men hit on me. These guys for the biggest part were married and I assume were streight. I guess the fact that you like wearing womens cloths people think you might be a easy mark. And on the other hand I don't think I have ever ben approached by a Gay Man. Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.

Emily Ann Brown
01-30-2007, 02:45 PM
I love teasing from a distance, love knowing some smuck is letting me control his mind with a shake of my tail, that's real mind control. But that's my limit. I'm a lesbian, and have the partner of my fantasies.

Emily Ann

Joy Carter
01-30-2007, 02:54 PM
It's odd, I have ben out in Bars and on many occasions have had men hit on me. These guys for the biggest part were married and I assume were streight. I guess the fact that you like wearing womens cloths people think you might be a easy mark. And on the other hand I don't think I have ever ben approached by a Gay Man. Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.

I have been hit on at least three times while in drab. Once when I was in uniform.:Angry3:

RobertaFermina
01-30-2007, 03:00 PM
I don't know, but I have been clubbing and received a few propositions. I am flattered, and wasn't ready in those moments to accept them.

I have had one erotic adventure (no fluid exchanges, mind you), and found it pleasant and fulfilling, though I'm not comfortable sharing details.

Enfemme, I get kind of confused at some of the clubs - I see a sexy girl (GG or otherwise) and I get excited in a manly way. I meet lovely women (GG or otherwise) and my heart opens in a feminine way. I guess there are lots of directions to go/grow in.

Be Careful Dearies!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

KimberlyS
01-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Mode of dress has nothing to do with it for me.

1: I am and have been committed to my marriage vows from the day she said yes to marry me. Unconditionally.

2: I am a heterosexual male person. Period. Being a CDer does not make me something or someone different. I am the same person no matter what my mode of presentation.

KimberlyS-CD / Joe
A name is just a label to help others relate to you.
I am a guy who likes wearing feminine clothes at times.

tommi
01-30-2007, 03:31 PM
As long as I am married I have been and will always continue to be faithful
at times my dressing has been viewed as the cheating and caused some
major problems but thankfully we have stuck with our commitment.
Even when she does purge my stuff:bonk: :bonk:

Karren H
01-30-2007, 03:42 PM
That would be nowhere quick.... Zip... Zilch... Nada... Not to first base or any base... Not even a kiss on the cheek... Don't touch me you *******.... Leave me alone I have a headahce.....

Get the picture yet??

:D

Love Karren

PS: I see we have an auto-bleeping program running!!! Lol. Guess what ********* really means!! Hehe

Sierra Evon
01-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Yep , there are those that know I'm male , but how far might I acctualy go? anything but sex., skys the limit then , I have had a guy or take two interest in me , If I like him and he treats me like a lady how I like to be treated 24/7 I get butterflys just thinking of it , so I'll leave it at that, great thread :thumbsup:

Jenn S.
01-30-2007, 05:59 PM
As long as the guy knew my real gender and he met my expectations of reasonable appearance, kindness and humor, then I'd go as far as kissing him upon our first meeting. However, anything else would have to wait a few dates.

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 06:07 PM
I have done it many times and love it. I have always been enfemme when the sexual encounter began. In female mode I am very agressive sexually, and it is with men who are enfemme, or mostly not. Until 1 and 1/2 years ago, I would never think that I could do such a thing, but ever since my wife died I have changed tremendously. If I were still married I am sure that I would still be wife only, and I would likely not dress, at least not more than undergarments. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Treat

Jena11
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, for me it would not get very far at all. I have no intrest in men. Even if I make it to be a complete women, I am just a lesibian at heart. I just have to be honest with people so I would not want to deceive anyone. Jena

hotbobbie
01-30-2007, 06:36 PM
For me it is all the way if it is the right guy.

Kathrynn
01-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Well, i go totally the other direction. As most of you know, as i have posted i am a T-girl and gay. I do have a man friend who has only seen me once in drab. He and I are quite close, and have intimate times. He knows and loves to be with Kathrynn. He treats me like a woman, always opens the door for me and he even walks me to my car when we leave the gay bar we frequent.
And better yet, he always attends and watches over me when i do drag shows.
I am quite happy being my woman self.
Kathrynn

MJ
01-30-2007, 06:44 PM
you know i am not sure? i can be with a woman i know what i am doing there, but with a guy i have no idea but i would love to find out one day, i am not sure

Kelsy
01-30-2007, 06:53 PM
I would give the boy (in my deepest alpa male voice) a No Thanks Dude!!!:eek:

Jennifer:happy:

bobbielynn
01-30-2007, 06:53 PM
i think it might depend on my mood at the time. i've thought about being with a guy, but never acted on those thoughts. would have to wait for that option to come up and decide then.

windycissy
01-30-2007, 07:03 PM
I surprised myself when I tried it and liked it way to much....posted a thread about it last year called I've Been Dating a Guy (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18685), which I think it broke some kind of record before things got out of hand and the moderators locked it down. It's a controversial subject because to a lot of SO's the thought that their guy might secretly want to make it with a man is very threatening. For me it was fun exploring, and I learned a lot about myself.

Teresa Amina
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Bangcock

I think that's Bangkok, actually, but your version is funnier, and more to the point. :D

EricaCD
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Uh, not far at all. Same reasons Kimberley S gave...

Christina Nicole
01-30-2007, 07:21 PM
If any guy tries anything with me, it would be criminal assault and, like any other woman, I'd press charges to the fullest extent allowed by the law and hope that dirty @#$@ rots in jail.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

vlord
01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
with a girl im the guy but i take on the female role when it comes to men:D

Mary Jane
01-30-2007, 07:37 PM
I would never get myself into a situation where I would find out. I am not interested in men at all.

krisla
01-30-2007, 07:40 PM
As many others have said, I Love my wife and would not with women or man. I try to blend in and not attract attention, I would freak if a guy paid me any attention while en-femme

Gisele
01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
You know, I have thought about this many times. I really don't know if I would or not. I have a great woman here at home and I have no complaints what so ever.

But there are times that I would love to be treated like a real lady. I guess it is just a fantasy and I don't think that I would ever act on it.

Now, if I was at a gay bar with my SO and a guy asked me to dance I would hop to the invite. (she would approve)

I may go all of the way with a man if I wern't in a relationship just to see what it was like. I think that I would hate it and take a week long shower afterwards.

tall_brianna
01-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Kinda funny Society would Label you as being Gay because of you'r dress preference but then the Gay Men for the biggest part wont accept you because of the way you dress.

It's not that they won't accept you, they'll love you death - as a friend. Think about it, you are casting yourself in the image of the gender they are simply not attracted to. It's not all about the twigs and berries. :)

I had a recent experience on New Years eve. I went to a masquerade party with two of my gay friends and two of my straight friends. None of them know but they must be starting to suspect. I decided to bend the gender rules a little. I didn't wear make up, but since my venetian mask was decidedly femme, I brought out the wig. Well, why stop there - size 11 leather pants and black leather low heel riding boots (under the pants). To thoroughly confuse everyone, a mens black silk shirt (no boobs visible or undergarments). While at the masquerade party I was hit on by two GGs - I think they thought I was Billy Corgan with long blond hair.

We left the mascaruade party and went to a rave and on the way I ditched the mask and the wig. At the next two places I was hit on by no less than two gay guys - I think they thought I was Billy Corgan without hair. :)

And no, I went home alone that night... actually at 10:30a new years day :) Would I go all the way? He'd have to be damn hot and damn charming. 1:10 - boy:girl.

-b

Sally24
01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Flirting and socializing and dancing would about cover it. Maybe a kiss on the cheek (my wife has ruled out any other kind of kiss!)

Fantasy is nice but I think real life romance would not be what I would want. Thanks, I'll keep my fantasies.

Sally

BoyBrittany
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
I have been with other men ..while in the presents of my wife..She would watch on.. I am very picy as too what he would look like.. Not just any John.. The feeling off strong ,hard hands caressing my silky body mmmm..Wife has just readf what I wrote and say none of its true

kayla_cd_va
01-30-2007, 09:47 PM
While dressed fem I want sex like a woman.

Kayla

dods460
01-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Considering that I am a man in a dress, my sexual preference does not change one bit, if I'm dressed en femm and a guy were to hit on me I simply would say sorry I'm a lesbian.

PatyR
01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
I can't say absolutely no, but I doubt it.

kerilynn
01-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I dream daily of finaly making it with a guy, I've always wanted to be the girl next door, have boyfriends,dates etc. do it in the back seat. God I wish I was still 20 and a size 8, I could pass back then but hid in the closet instead.
Kerilynn

Tamera
01-30-2007, 10:31 PM
It's been interesting to see the reply to this question.
So far we have about;
67% No
28% Yes
5% Undecided

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 10:34 PM
When I am " Trina " I need sex from a man, pure and simple . :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Sweetheart

Tasha Meredith
01-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Leave me alone I have a headahce.....

LOL Karren! :heehee:

men? I don't know anymore. i talked to a couple CD/TG gurls in wonderful gay relationships. Once a male student made a pass at me and I couldn't help but fantasize since then. I'd label myself 99% straight, but if a hot, charming guy approached me and treated me like his lady...wow. I can't promise anything. :heehee:

Roxi Loh
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Guys...now way...tgurls...another story.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 12:19 AM
I love both T - Girls and Men. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Old Irish Siren

Janet99cd
01-31-2007, 12:23 AM
When dressed ....do as the Romans do.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 12:28 AM

That states my feelings...and desires. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Red Head

CDTiffany
01-31-2007, 01:31 AM
I have been there, done that!!!!!!!!!! Heaven as far as I am concerned.
I love dressing and acting like a woman. And when in the presence of the right man, I love being treated like a woman, Very cool question. I guess it just shows how versatile we all are. SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 01:34 AM
I have been there, done that!!!!!!!!!! Heaven as far as I am concerned.
I love dressing and acting like a woman. And when in the presence of the right man, I love being treated like a woman, Very cool question. I guess it just shows how versatile we all are. SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Baby, You are Hot. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Sexual Colleen

darling_felicity
01-31-2007, 01:56 AM
If I were out en femme I'd love to be taken for a woman by a man. I'd be over the moon to think that i was that convincing-as long as he was sober. I don't have any desire to get close to a man, I might just say thanks but no thanks. I would dearly love to be with another CD or t-girl, strictly speaking there isn't any difference, but in my mind there's heaps. As for a GG hitting on me, once again immensely flattered if she thought I was a woman. If she knew that I was a man and wanted to do it for a giggle she'd have to be very tactful. sounds like I'm a bit of a floozy leaving so many options open doesn't it?

DawnRodgers
01-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Unquestionably undeniablt yes, yes , yes. If not, why am I dressed like this? There is no doubt why I am like this. I want a man to be with me as a woman.
Dawn

GINA-CD
01-31-2007, 02:37 AM

I've only been out twice and for a brief walk but I dream of the day (or night) I have the chance to go to a bar and have a guy hit on me... as Janet said... do as the Romans do... do as the Roman women do... I would go all the way because that's part of my femme side and that's what my femme side wants.:doll:

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 02:53 AM
Since June 2005 I have been " dressing " 24/ 7, after many years of not dressing at all, except for very rare ocassions when I would put on a panty or bra, this rarity lasted during my thirty year plus marriage, but since the time that my wife died, late 2004, I have slowly changed and as I said I have been enfemme 24/7 for almost 19 months. But starting last September I have engaged in same sex activities usually, at the beginning, with another CD'er, with whom I " went all the way ", a number of times. In the last three - four weeks my sexual aggressiveness has included my neighbor, who is a 40 - something divorced man. In that time I have had sex with him on an average 0f four ( 4 ) times a week, and to be honest I have engaged in " cyber sex " very often during ( and before ) this affair started. So to end it, if the right, man,CD'er, T- Girl or GG would come along I would go as far as I can. If my wife were still alive I doubt that I would be doing any of these things. :love: & :hugs: From Trina - Out at Last

Marianna Julianna
01-31-2007, 03:29 AM
Well I'm a married 'Mum' so really not likely to apply, anyway, any guy who decided to 'hit' on me would have to his guide dog along and likely be partially deaf as well. Always assuming that one did though, how far would I go, well he could buy me a drink or meal, treat me with respect and he might get a peck on the cheek. I'm not interested in men, I like to spend as much time as I can in female company (family excepted) and that's the end of the story.

Kristen Kelly
01-31-2007, 04:59 AM
I'm in a long term relationship. I'm not looking.

Same here but I love to do the talk and tease

Mistybtm
01-31-2007, 05:22 AM
I would go all the way and then some :D Very submissive here when i am dressed and i love to have sex with men when i am.
Mistybtm

Angie G
01-31-2007, 05:32 AM
I'd go as far as my wife and no more :hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
01-31-2007, 05:32 AM
I'm not attracted to men at all, but have fantasized about a pre-op transsexual. All feamle except the boy part. Maybe that's a cop out or a starter thing, but I'm trying to be honest about the answer.

Suzie S.
01-31-2007, 07:53 AM
Nope, not for me. Married, hetero, happy, and devoted to my wife for eternity. :hugs:

Rebecca-L
01-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Even if I could be completely successful at hiding my genetic and physical male gender (that is, fool all of the people all of the time), I would NEVER even consider doing anything (including teasing) that would be considered "cheating" on my wife. I love her dearly and we have been happily married for over 40 years and have raised 2 wonderful sons. If something happened to cause me to lose her I would not start another relationship.

I am, and always will be, completely and exclusively heterosexual and monogamous. Dressing, for me, is not a sexual thing, but is apparently linked to some wiring in my brain.

Suzie Green
01-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Mode of dress has nothing to do with it for me.

1: I am and have been committed to my marriage vows from the day she said yes to marry me. Unconditionally.

2: I am a heterosexual male person. Period. Being a CDer does not make me something or someone different. I am the same person no matter what my mode of presentation.

KimberlyS-CD / Joe
A name is just a label to help others relate to you.
I am a guy who likes wearing feminine clothes at times.

I cannot say it any better than Kimberly did...ditto for me too! :love:

Madison Marie
01-31-2007, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't do anything like that. I love the female body and my GF so much if I was female I would be Bi.

scarletppn
01-31-2007, 10:23 AM
OF Course!! Silly.....

kaitlin
01-31-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm not attracted to men at all, but have fantasized about a pre-op transsexual. All feamle except the boy part. Maybe that's a cop out or a starter thing, but I'm trying to be honest about the answer.

Ditto... I too have given this much thought. I guess I have set this standard knowing theres not much chance of this happening. But if it did, who knows!!! Kaitlin:D

Wendy me
01-31-2007, 11:05 AM
When you are dressed as a female how far will you take the female role when it comes to men. Of course there are the men that know your male and the ones that don't. Because of some threads posted I thought I would ask this question.

not interested in men .... only interested in one GG that would be my wife....

Tamera
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
In case you want to know the standings are:
34% yes
48% no
18% ?

Michelle 51
01-31-2007, 12:11 PM
I've been with the same women for 30 plus year's so i don't think i want to change lane's now.......Justabit

Jenni
01-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Even though I currently don't have a S.O., I don't have and have never had any desire to be with a man. I am %100 hetero, but still like to go out and hopefully look adorable.

I must say that if I was whistled at or otherwise complimented, that would be somewhat flattering, but that's as much satisfaction as I'd get from it. When dressed, I'd enjoy being in the company of female friends instead of guys.

It would be fun to just go out as one of the girls!

jen

nataliecd77
01-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Well as my wife knew I was both Bi and a CD before we were married, We have a understanding. If he was my "type" ( I'm kinda picky but there are no set rules to it) I'd be all up for it. But then again that's why I classify myself as 100% equal opportunity bisexual. LOLK
Love,
Natalie

Jesse69
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Absolutely no men. When I go out I get looks from men, and even if one offered to treat me to nice restaurants no go!

Absolutely no promiscous sex with anyone too. My biggest fear is an STD, especailly AIDS. So I'm just left to myself and fantasies mostly (very harmless).

joanlynn28
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Previously as a male I would never even consider the possibility of even being with a man. But as a transgendered I have gone all the way with the right guy. But I have no interest whatsoever with gay men. The first time I did it was over at a friend's place at an afterhours party. But I am a bit confused about my sexual orientation, I have no interest in having sex with another woman (the thought to me is it would remind me of genetically being male)but I know that I am not gay, to me I am bisexual or maybe more likely bicurious. But to have sex with another girl is no problem for me. Being in transition it is hard for me to determine where I fall, I wouldn't know for sure until my transition is complete. Geez all I have done is probable opened up a big can of worms.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I love to have my way with men who " dress ", the sexual thrill and rush are out of this world, to use a very old phrase. If the man is not enfemme, then I most definitely must be. In either case I am enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Mantrap

Phyllis1
01-31-2007, 09:17 PM
I am with you girlfriend - I want to cross dress and to look like a girl but am in a very definite relationship with my wife I do not wish to change. Only looking for other guys who share my CD side. - Phyllis

I have had men IM me and while talking to them realize that they thought I was a GG. When I discover this, I quickly tell them that I am a happly married hetrosexual crossdresser. Most time that is the last I hear from them, except for this one guy who refuses to believe that I am a MTF crossdresser. I finially had to put him in the ignore list. LOL

Personally, I would be up front with any man that may hit on me while I am out en fem. I am not interested in having any kind of relationship with a man while I am en fem or not. I have to admit that it still amazes me that some men mistake me for a GG when I am out en fem. Either some men are blind or I do look enough like a GG to fool them. LOL

suchacutie
01-31-2007, 10:12 PM
One of the things I like about Tina is her fascination with things feminine. I firmly believe that my love and desire for my wife is much of what fuels this fascination. The thought of being romantic with a man does bad things to my stomach! My interest in general is woman, and my only romantic interest is with my wife. That's been true for 33 years and there's no change on the horizon!

sandy_folsom
01-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Even though I'm married, I am bi-curious. When I dress up, I have a desire to be totally feminine, if you know what I mean.

Kenix
01-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Honestly I don't really know as it is not something I thought about.

I don't think this is a fair question to ask those who are married. :2c:

Roxi Loh
01-31-2007, 10:59 PM
This is a great question judging from the diversity of answers. I still maintain that I am willing to go far with the right tgurl...even farther with a GG.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
I will go all the way with T - Girls, men or genuine ladies. My preference, at this point in my life, are enfemme men. But even that is not entirely true, my boyfriend has never, to my knowledge, and certainly not with me ever engaged in sex while he was enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Witch

SandyR
01-31-2007, 11:19 PM
This goes against every thing I was brought up to be. But, yes I would, in Femme. There its out! I am in a sorta reverse marriage. She is not BI at all and I guess I always been a bit curious. We have talked about it and she thinks it would be hott. Well it could all be a fad just like the Levi Cords I used to wear in the 70's.....and the lesure suits...

Huggs...

SandyR

Rita Knight
01-31-2007, 11:21 PM
Absolutely no men. When I go out I get looks from men, and even if one offered to treat me to nice restaurants no go!

Absolutely no promiscous sex with anyone too. My biggest fear is an STD, especailly AIDS. So I'm just left to myself and fantasies mostly (very harmless).

I will go even further than Jesse. Being intimate with anyone, male or female requires a level of trust that I am not willing to develop and/or give. More than STDs, I fear getting emotionally hurt by someone's ulterior motives. I am single and have very big sexual fantasies. A lot of my CD friends are either married or outwardly asexual.

One last thing, the only time recently I have been "hit on" by a male was at the December Triangles party. A outwardly str8 male went tranny chasing at our party in a gay club. I ignored him.

Some of you may think this line of thinking is a bit peculiar. I am just trying to protect myself and do not want to hurt others without a really good reason.

marie354
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Honestly I don't really know as it is not something I thought about.

I don't think this is a fair question to ask those who are married. :2c:

For those that to need to know.... It's fair. If you were there, wouldn't you want to know?

DawnRodgers
02-01-2007, 02:01 AM
In addition to my original answer, I have no desire whatsoever, when Dawn, to be sexual with a CD or GG. Do love to be around ladies in social company at most times though. Find them ever so much more interesteing then guys in that environment.
Dawn

prelatte
02-01-2007, 02:23 AM
Well I would be flattered but I too am happlity married heterosexual CD

toygun22
02-01-2007, 11:52 AM
i would go all the way if i liked him, but i would rather go all the way with a *******, crossdresser, t-girl. ect....

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
To each there own but for me I am and always will be a lesbian or heterosexual male depending on my mind set at the time. I would not accept any advances but would not be offended if i got some, i would feel that it was a complement about my appearance

Tamera
02-01-2007, 12:49 PM
There has been a great diversity of answers to this question. Its been interesting no matter what your genetic stature is or whether or not you have a relationship. Or if you have tried it, thought about it, or whatever the case may be, this question has had a wide range of diversity to it. I'm sure it will still have for awhile. Thanx for all the replies.
The score so far is:
34% yes
50% no
16% ?

Marcie Sexton
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Naw, NO, nope, not a chance....Being one :heehee: I know how they are and operate...

I'll stick to my SO...

With great pleasure I might add...

Ugly Michele
02-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Not really sure but would be willing to atleast help him lighten his load. I have never been with a man but have always thought it would be interesting to see if could pick one up.

Amy Hepker
02-03-2007, 06:24 AM
I don't want anything to do with guys at all, not dressed as a man or a woman. I have close friends that are male, but not that close. I am heterosexual, and not gay.

Staci G
02-03-2007, 06:25 AM
That would be nowhere quick.... Zip... Zilch... Nada... Not to first base or any base... Not even a kiss on the cheek... Don't touch me you *******.... Leave me alone I have a headahce.....

Get the picture yet??

Love Karren

PS: I see we have an auto-bleeping program running!!! Lol. Guess what ********* really means!! Hehe

Karren
It means the same as @!#&*%$ which is what I would say to him (Not for me) I love women and thier styles..

Lucille
02-03-2007, 07:47 AM
When I'm dressed I feel quite attracted by guys.. have never gone with one so far, but that's just because I'm still in the closet, and I'm quite afraid of accepting proposals from internet buddys.. otherwise.. :heehee:

FROCKYHORROR
02-03-2007, 11:58 AM
I think its down to how far into crossdressing you are..If you do it too much its only natural that you'l start thinking about "it" with men...as it must be one of the Holy Grails to feeling completely feminine...me...on the fence...as far as i know i'm straight hetero and only woman make my head turn..however once enfemme..the thought of beholding that power to cause men to turn their heads does interest me...but i've allways said to myself it would never go further than that..unless i have the full reassignment..and i'm no way near that.

lissetta
02-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Oh. Guess for me sexuality is fluid a relaxed state.

AmandaM
02-03-2007, 04:07 PM
I am not attracted to masculinity, but I had this friend once, I just wanted too. But, he was slim and fem. Course, that was before marriage. If I got divorced? I don't know. Probably find a girlfriend, or a passable T.

Mica
02-03-2007, 04:25 PM
with both men and t-girls. I love making out with other girls because there isn't much sexier than finding another guy who likes to look like a hot woman and getting all dolled up with him and getting down to business. But, then again, there isn't anything better for making you feel all woman than using your womanly talents to please a nice masculine man. And do I ever please them. LOL. They leave weak and confused.

finacarina
02-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I would go all the way but the guy would have to have a lot of money!

Tamatha
02-03-2007, 10:11 PM
it all depends on the guy. i am single and bi so if he gives me the tingle then who knows what might happen.:heehee:

bjsa
02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
When in fem i wanted to be treated as a lady. since i spend 95% of time as female, iguess i wanted to be treated as a lady

alice.m
02-04-2007, 02:37 AM
Allthough I'm not gay, to be honest I've wondered what it would be like to be treated as a woman by a man, but not enough to bother finding out.

tvbeckytv
02-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Gender has no bearing on sexuality
Well, this is true to the point of ones natural birth sexual orientation; however ones natural instincts are not the only thing to define sexual preferance.
For some, like transgender, there can be a chosen preference too. With lesbian movements of the 70’s in particular we saw politically active feminists choosing a lesbian lifestyle as an ideology rather than a natural inclination.
In some ancient societies it was considered socially and politically desirable to have homosexual relationships.
I don’t try too much to define where I sit on the transgender scale. What I do know is that I have never displayed any male sexuality at all, toward anybody.
In this respect I think the phrasing of the opening post is quite relevant to me as it is specific to a feminine role. I have only ever had a feminine role during intimacy and I chose, with some free will, to have intimacy exclusively with masculine males.
I cannot still to this day say that my physical attraction is to men anymore than women, but I can say that I have come to appreciate what women can see in men beyond the physical appearance.
I guess that, for me it is the physical role in intimacy that has defined my preference above all else.

Christine1826
02-04-2007, 07:13 AM
when I'm dressed enfemme, the skys the limit! I'd love to have a man treat me like a lady in public, and maybe a little like the devil in private.:heehee:

Cherri
02-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Been there,done that,and would do it again.The ultimate fantasy.

Angela E.
02-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Of course,he`d have to be the man of my dreams.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Tamera
02-04-2007, 02:17 PM
The new tallies are;
40% Yes
44% No
16% ?

Bethany Ann
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Hmmm...I have wondered how far I would go. I love to tease and taunt guys in a pretty dress just dont know if I could ever go any further. I will admit I have thought about it though. I guess its one of those things...I would talk, have another drink...and see what happens...I guess anythings possible. I must admit I feel very submissive when Im dressed and could find myself in deep water if I was with the right guy or CDer in complete privacy.

Bethany

EllenCD
02-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Like I've spent a fortune on clothes and surgical procedures for what? The ultimate acceptance of the Feminine Mystique is to be desired and loved by a male. I adore being seduced by a cute Hottie and giving him every thing his heart desires.

rickie121x
02-04-2007, 03:17 PM
When you are dressed as a female how far will you take the female role when it comes to men. .... This is a sore point for me. I sometimes feel guilty for not responding to males, as most females are polite and proper with their rebuffs. Most guys, sooner or a little later, see that I am indeed a male and reverse themselves. If they continue to pursue, I then have a problem. My problem... how to be politically correct. Of course there have been times when that made no difference - the pursuit was serious and very real, uncaring about my preferences. Bad times there, indeed!

I try to cut it off in the middle of their first approach sentence. I interrupt, "Not interested in guys, AT ALL!" That almost always works nicely.

Ah, more to this question: Yes I have tried it, and didn't like it. Not at all! Here's to hetero, for me!

Rickie :straightface:

Glenda58
02-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry I like women so I would tell them No Thanks and to more on. Plus I don't put myself in places where men would hit on me.

Cdone2
02-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Given the opportunity, and I wish I were, there is no doubt I would! :heehee:

Tamera
02-06-2007, 09:41 AM
For those curious. The stats now are;
41% yes
43% no
16% ?

erica michelle
02-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Yes i would go all the way, i would like to try it out as soon as i can find the right man

Kimberly
02-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Well, I'd let them know I was a guy, (as if there'd be any confusion,) before doing anything with them. But being bi-sexual, I'm open to any gender. xx

Sugar01
02-08-2007, 07:30 AM
For those curious. The stats now are;
41% yes
43% no
16% ?

Hi Tamera,

You can add me to the 'Yes' side. I'm intimate with guys, and mostly when I'm in femme-mode. Go figure.

Elaine Lynn
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I've always wondered what it would be like to be dressed and make it with another guy . I don't know if I would like it or not and would later regret it.:o

lissetta
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM
OF Course!! Silly.....rabbit!

tacal
02-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, yes, yes. I have and will continue to have sex with men either in drab or en femme. I love sex with men.:D

Ellie C
02-08-2007, 02:19 PM
nowhere near lol , im into gg women in a big way , just like dressing as one now and again :D

Elsia
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I have always been 100% against doing anything with a guy. BUT since I just started crossdressing, I have had thoughts of going all the way with another crossdresser. If the situation was right I would do it.

Call me crazy but I guess I might be bi when I crossdress.

Elsia

Tamera
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Well the stats on this so far is;
yes 44%
no 40%
? 16%

jeniinnylons
02-14-2007, 02:54 PM