PDA

View Full Version : Transformation

Just Plain Kay
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
I've tried to contact two transformation services via their web sites and have yet to receive a response from either one. I'm disappointed, because it sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm not interested in "forced feminization" or "sissyboy" services - just one of the businesses that give you an image that allows you to pass in public for a few days.

Have you ever had the experience? If so, can you make any recommendations?

vicky lee
01-30-2007, 03:39 PM
are you in the uk?
i have been intouch with one of these shops by email and emailed back no problem with prices and differant looks i will be going to one shorty soon as i get time off work ur right they are fun

Sierra Evon
01-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Just make sure that the svc, are not of the old Transformers robots in desqise :eek: , sorry I just had to say that :heehee: , but sounds good, best of luck to ya'll ......:thumbsup:

Just Plain Kay
01-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Just make sure that the svc, are not of the old Transformers robots in desqise :eek: , sorry I just had to say that :heehee: , but sounds good, best of luck to ya'll ......:thumbsup:

Sierra...

I see that you live in Washington State.

One of the services that has not responded to my inquiry is in Seattle: Emerald Fantasy.

Karren H
01-30-2007, 04:01 PM
The ones I know about (Jamie Austin's in Mass, Rorry's in Chicago, the one where where "Joe does Female in SF was shot, Amanda Richards in Bethlehem PA.... Etc) do a bangup job of making you look like a beauty.. all glammy.. And you get some really nice photos... But your makeup will be way over the top for going out in the daylight or hitting the mall, in my opinion... And its a one shot deal!! You probably won't beable to recreate it at home.

And then if you don't walk the walk and talk the talk you look like a fretty guy lumbering through the mall!! Lol

Soooo if you want glam... Hit one of the transformations services.... If you want reality, go to the makeup counter at a nearby department store or beauty shop and have them give you a makeover plus teach you what to do.... Then go practice practice practice like the rest of us!!

No quick fix and no one ever said crossdressing was an easy sport or a cheap one!! Hehe

Love Karren

Just Plain Kay
01-30-2007, 04:01 PM
are you in the uk?

No - I'm in Florida.

susie evans
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
never been to a pro studio but have given it thoughtsi learned through watching ,reading then makeup counter and a lot of practice it's a work in progress :hugs:

susie

Tina Dixon
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM
I had done twice, it a great experience and a heck of a lot of fun, just check my avatar.

TxKimberly
01-30-2007, 06:57 PM
I've had one makeover and that was from Jamie Austin in the Boston area. This is where my avatar came from. Can't recommend Jamie enough if your goal is to have awesime pics that you will treasure for years. On the downside - she ain't cheap.

Kim

slamddoger
01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
some times you need to call and set up an appointment

tall_brianna
01-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Sierra...

I see that you live in Washington State.

One of the services that has not responded to my inquiry is in Seattle: Emerald Fantasy.

I did an hour long make over with Annie at Emerald Fantasy back in December. Try her again. Message me for an alternate e-mail for her.

ravens_roost2004
01-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Emerald Fantasy in Seattle has never answered my E-mail. At one time I had seen on their web page that they were looking for a new owner. Not sure if they are still open. I have thought about buying from them on line, but if they do not answer their mail, would they send you the item. Hmmm

Jamie E
01-30-2007, 10:57 PM
just plane kay Ilive in reno ,my wife and I have used romantic sensations here and they are wonderful !!!,They publishthe magazine Transformation !! Their phone # is ( 775) 322 5119 and fax is (775 )322 6362 i hope this helps !! ? My wife and I have lerned lots of things from Jerry (cd ) the owner !!xo Jamie e:hugs:

Billijo49504
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Merl Norman does make overs, in the hopes you will some products...BJ

janet p
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
I go to Glamour Boutique here in Las Vegas they do a wonderful job as my avatar shows. Even if I go in drab to visit them, they treat me as a friend and make me feel at home. I would not be here today if it wasn't for Amy and friends.:love: :love:

Stephenie S
01-31-2007, 12:56 AM
Clare at http://www.wiggoddess.com/ is right up there with the best of them. You won't find a kinder sole either. And she is quite reasonably priced too. But Karen is right. If you want an everyday look, go to the mall and get some lessons at the makeup counter. It's free, you get to buy the stuff she uses, and you will get a look you can use every day.

Lovies,
Stephenie

carolinewalker_2000
01-31-2007, 04:20 AM
Most of my dressing is done at a wonderful Dressing Service near London - (England); so not of any use to you Kay!! However, I would recommend you persevere. If you do find a really good service, they can bring out the real you in a way it is hard - if not impossible - to achieve at home. Good luck with your searching.

Just Plain Kay
01-31-2007, 06:13 AM
Emerald Fantasy in Seattle has never answered my E-mail. At one time I had seen on their web page that they were looking for a new owner. Not sure if they are still open. I have thought about buying from them on line, but if they do not answer their mail, would they send you the item. Hmmm

UPDATE:

I just received a very nice response from Annie at Emerald Fantasy. They're still in business.

Cassy11
01-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Once again well said by Karren
"No quick fix and no one ever said crossdressing was an easy sport or a cheap one!! Hehe"
A shot and a Goal!

Wendy me
01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
i have thought abought doing it Jamie Austin's in Mass is one i thought abought just relay need to push my self and do it....

Kenix
01-31-2007, 05:32 PM
No quick fix and no one ever said crossdressing was an easy sport or a cheap one!! Hehe

Love Karren

I never think of it as a sport. :2c: