PDA

View Full Version : what can I do while cding at home??

pantyhoseluvva101
01-30-2007, 04:30 PM
what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit"/?

Cyndie
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I love to read, sip tea in my garden, or just strole through the garden. If you want to be nice, you can clean the house, your SO will love it.

TTFN :hugs:
Cyndie

Stephanie Stephens
01-30-2007, 04:40 PM
I like having my coffee in the morning and doing the dished while dressed. my wife loves it.

Stephanie

Tasha Meredith
01-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Cleaning is a big favorite. Its a nice way to enjoy moving about in your fem shoes and outfit. Afterward, I'll be wrapped up in a warm blanket enjoying a women's magazine or maybe a special dinner.

Karren H
01-30-2007, 04:49 PM
Want to feel more like a woman??

One way would be to.....Clean the dishes, scrub the floor, make the beds, vacume, do the laundry, wash the dog, dust, polish the shoes...

Or the other choice.... Lay on the couch while eating bonbons, reading a book and watching soaps.... Just like most women do!!!

:D

Love Karren

Kimberley
01-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Geesh, Karren, I dont have time for bon bons after that is done.... time to start dinner. However, I can be tempted with Rum Balls....

:hugs:
Kimberley

Jill
01-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Doing house work while dressed is definitely better then doing it in regular clothes. I've even found that chores can be fun while dressed.

susie evans
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
karren
covered pretty much all the indor stuff i'am the other kind of women love to go out and burn plastic shopp till you
drop try to look good <if thats possable>and what ever else i can find to do :heehee:

susie

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
I do house work,clean, cook,haul the trash, and garden - lawn work . It is much more enjoyable doing these chores while enfemme. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish Maid - Have Uniform Will Travel

Ashley1
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Geesh, Karren, I dont have time for bon bons after that is done.... time to start dinner. However, I can be tempted with Rum Balls....

:hugs:
Kimberley
Or a large gin and tonic!

goofus
01-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I like to do housework dressed also! I'd like to get an actual maid's uniform for this purpose, french or otherwise...

Kate Simmons
01-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Dang, You gals can come over and clean my place any time you like. I'd rather go the "Peg Bundy" route, sit and watch soaps and eat bon bons. Ice cream is good also.;) :wave: :heehee:

Lisa Marie
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
How about watching soaps and reading romance books!

Amy07
01-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I agree with Salandra. Cleaning and housework is, to me, gender neutral. I like to mix a cool, refreshing drink and be "Pegzilla", lounging around watching TV or surfing the net. However, washing my drab clothes in BPH&H (Bra, Panties, Heels & Hose) is a weekend ritual for me.

Marla S
01-30-2007, 06:57 PM
What about a cute migraine attack ?
If you are lucky there are a few pink pills in the medicine cabinet.

Seriously: Enjoy it

Tina Dixon
01-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Gads people, she asked for ideas to spice things up!!!! and you say do house work:eek: , put some sexy lingerie on and go out side and get the mail:D

JC
01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
hopefully the GG's may find some degree of humor in the listing of things women do......

i like to read, do the work that i brought home from work, and study as i am going back to grad school on the side.

i am playing with counted cross stitch as a hobby.

jc

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 07:06 PM
I do my house work in Bra, Panties, lipstick, and wig. I add a robe, and slippers when I fetch the mail or the newspapers. Garden work in the the same attire, with shorts and flats added, minus the slippers . :love: & :hugs: Trina - Sexy ( ? ) Irish CD'er

Sheila
01-30-2007, 07:09 PM
hopefully the GG's may find some degree of humor in the listing of things women do......jc

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww we do LOL

marie354
01-30-2007, 07:12 PM
How about doing your nails or your hair?

Angela E.
01-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Go to Crystals Story Site or Fictionmania.You`ll find plenty to amuse yourself either place.:hugs: Angela.:star: :star: :star: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

linnea
01-30-2007, 07:26 PM
This describes my feeling about doing "femme" things around the house (inside and outside). It's not that I think of the laundry, dishes, beds, and floors as women's work. As a matter of fact, I have always helped with these and other chores around the house throughout my forty years of marriage. But I do enjoy them when I'm dressed en femme, partly because of the movement in my clothes. The more that I do that IS natural, the more natural I feel en femme. And that's what I want--a comfortable, natural, feminine feeling about the work and play of my daily life. That goes for sipping tea, eating bon bons, gardening, and lounging around with a women's magazine too.

Doing house work while dressed is definitely better then doing it in regular clothes. I've even found that chores can be fun while dressed.

JC
01-30-2007, 07:38 PM
my wife and i have land with a small cabin. the land is for hunting, fishing, growing things, and just enjoying life. it is quite remote. i can dress and cut trees, plant, hunt, whatever ..... so it is a matter of being dressed to do what i like to do

jc

krisla
01-30-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm ussually here or some other message board, I love chatting and describing my outfit. Sometimes I also do work, if they only knew Krisla was on the other end of that conference call

Sasha Anne Meadows
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
I wear a chimese when I get up before I put on my girl clothes for the day.

Deanna2
01-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I wear femme gear around the house most of the time and just do all the regular house type things. I just enjoy it.

Angie G
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
I do house work when I'm dressed the wife loves it :hugs:
Angie

cocopuff's girl GG
01-30-2007, 10:34 PM
I clean best in my gown, braless of course, hair up in a clip and I'm ready to do housework. Most women are working these days to help make ends meet not home eatting bon-bons and watching the soaps. I am in my gown as much as possible when I get home. My favorite is to get out of clothes and get comfortable.

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
When I do housework it is with as few clothes as necessary. Bra and Panties will be enough for me, with Wig, Glasses, and Lipstick. :love: & :hugs: Trina Irish House Keeper

Tasha Meredith
01-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Visiting the forums, online shopping, IMing is another option. It's really great to get "out there" a little bit, even if you're cooped up.

Gunda
01-30-2007, 11:16 PM
I like to read, go on the forum or, when I can dress with the house to myself, I sweep, dust, or vacuum.

Best,
Gunda

Roxi Loh
01-31-2007, 12:09 AM
I agree that work stuff does not work. Get in some incredibly sexy lingerie...high heels, blonde wig and lots of make up (see Avatar) and go out and get the mail. Drive around and then go to the mall. You will feel great.

Suzie Green
01-31-2007, 12:46 AM
I make lunch or cook dinner for my wife. Oh gosh, talk about feeling like Suzie Homemaker!!! She paid me the loveliest compliment yesterday. She said "You know, I'm finally getting used to hearing the sound of your high heels on the kitchen floor. In fact, it sounds so normal now that I don't even think twice about it." :love:

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 01:59 AM
what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit"/?

Invite me over ! :love: & :hugs: Trina - Irish CD'er and Comic

Madison Marie
01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
I do all the cooking and cleaning any way. So when I get all dressed up and don't know what to do I will call my brother or sister or even a friend and talk about anything.I find it fun that I know what I have on and they have know idea.

Cassy11
01-31-2007, 10:46 AM
[B]"what can I do that would make me feel more femm and "spice things up a bit?"[/B"/]
What do you mean by spice things up? Sounds like a fantasy wish. Whatever spice things up means to you is your personal choice.

To me being a CD and being in girl mode is all about feeling good and in a relaxed state of mind.

monalisa
01-31-2007, 10:58 AM
How about inviting friends over and have a party. Tell them its a fashion show. Should spice up your life.

Kendra Irene
01-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Do like I do.
Run a hot bath, with lots of bubbles:D . Slip out your night gown and into the tub. Relax and plan your day.
Don't forget to shave those legs:devil:

Kendra

sue ellan
01-31-2007, 12:40 PM
cooking and cleaning the house while all dolled up. make up
etc.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Brianna27
01-31-2007, 01:09 PM
I like to do house chores and then curl in front of the fire with a good Harelquin Novel to keep me in perfect balance.

Glenda58
02-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Why stay home if dressed go buy a book. Go to a coffee shop and have a latte and read your book. Go buy some tea some candles and bubble bath for later on to relax with a hot bath candles and tea. The he** with the get some wine. Just have some fun.

Mica
02-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I like to open a fresh pack of ladies' cigarettes-long, all white ones- and take pictures of myself smoking them. I prance around in my high heels practicing my snap and french inhales and doing my very best to look like one of the sexy smoking women that I aspire to be. You should give it a try, hun.

Roxi Loh
02-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Im with Amy07 kick back with a cocktail and let the housework work itself out.

Roxi Loh
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
I also like Mica's response...would like to witness it.

eleyna
02-02-2007, 03:59 AM
This might sound a bit silly, but I guess it depends on where you're at and why you dress - but ... laundry, especially if you have intimates to handwash and some "washday" clothes to wear while doing it. Going through your things and giving them careful, close attention, making them all ready for wear again.

CDTiffany
02-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Want to feel more like a woman??

One way would be to.....Clean the dishes, scrub the floor, make the beds, vacume, do the laundry, wash the dog, dust, polish the shoes...

Or the other choice.... Lay on the couch while eating bonbons, reading a book and watching soaps.... Just like most women do!!!

:D

Love Karren

Too F@&NG!!!! Cool, Karen you nailed it!!!!!!!!!! Your fun!
On the other hand, Toy's are fun TOO
And I dont mean Raggidy Ann & Andy!
Love tiffany

Tiffy
02-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Just put on your favorite clothes, some good music, grab a hot cup of coffee and dance around to the music. Sipping your coffee and holding it with both hands. Do not forget to stop at a window to wave to your neighbors.

To be honest there is always so much here to be done I have never had to think things up. Besides when I am dressed I love to do house work. So I get all excited just getting ready.

Tiffy

Paulacder
02-02-2007, 02:57 PM
You can always get the camera and the tri-pod out.

JoAnnDallas
02-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Taking pictures of myself in various outfits is one thing I do while home alone and all dressed up. Another is see what outfits along with makeup and my wig make me look more passible.

Those morning when I get a chance to dress up, I'll take the trash out to the trash can, then walk around the house and put the mail in the mailbox. Look over the yard, make mental notes on what I may need to do on the weekend, walk slowly back around the back of the house and go back in.