PDA

View Full Version : Gender bent event.

Jestina
01-31-2007, 01:26 AM
OK Then:

A while ago I was in touch with a woman who runs a specialty "resort" type of place. She does have facility for over night guests at a set fee schedule but, she is CD Friendly has a lot of knowledge
(some former boyfriends were CDers)

Here is her proposal, she is offering her place exclusive to us for a rate of $100 per day CDN. this is per person and is for the entire day. This would cover staffing costs as well as I think a lunch?
This would be a group event and a chance to hone our skills as "gender bent" people.
This will include assistance to anyone who needs help dressing and or makeup.

The day would be spent en femme and I may be able to swing an outing into town for those interested.

I know she has a big place but I did promise her I would see how many were interested. I will find out how many she can have and what the limits are for event population. BYOC + Make up.

Here is my question How many of you would be interested in traveling to the Peterborough area for "a day in the wyld woods"?

This is a southern Ontario location and therefore southen hospitality expected.

So...who is interested?

If you post as interested or PM me I will get an idea of numbers and interest.

I will then speak with her and begin event coordination.

MichaelMich
01-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Hello: I would definitely be interested in this. I'm Michael from the Lindsay area & I would love to chat/meet with other CDers. Please contaact me at Michael180ca@yahoo.ca & we can go from there, okay? Until then.........Michael

Karren H
01-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Now if it included a powder puff hockey game at the ice rink, a couple rides on the "liftlock" and a rock hunting trip up to Bancroft, I'd consider it!!! But doubt the wife would let me go!! Sigh..

I love Peterborough!! Great town!!

Love Karren

kaitlin
01-31-2007, 10:41 AM
I would love to go but it's just a little too far from Tennessee, my loss! Kaitlin

susie evans
01-31-2007, 12:04 PM
a little to far from here thanks for the offer:hugs:

susie

ashlee chiffon
01-31-2007, 01:16 PM
never been to Ontario...might be a good excuse for a vacation! Any good nightclubs in the area?

Sharon
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Does she have a website so we can see what we get for $100 per day CDN?

Jestina
01-31-2007, 07:54 PM
never been to Ontario...might be a good excuse for a vacation! Any good nightclubs in the area?

Good night clubs???

Well I gotta tel you.
Toronto has about nine million people in the GTA.
With that many people you are guaranteed to have great clubs.
Ontario itself is much bigger than Texas times two.
This is where its at in Canada.

If you can't have good time here you are dead.
However having said that...

Now if it included a powder puff hockey game at the ice rink, a couple rides on the "liftlock" and a rock hunting trip up to Bancroft, I'd consider it!!! But doubt the wife would let me go!! Sigh..

I love Peterborough!! Great town!!

Love Karren

Hey Karen loves Peterborough!!
Nice to know, it is a town though, I did my first round of post secondary studies thru a college there.

I was friends with the city mayor, who still calls me now and then.

Oh my, I feel like such a big shot...(not)

I happen to like Penn state BTW, especially the hospitals there but thats another story.

Does she have a website so we can see what we get for $100 per day CDN?

She has one that may frighten sensible people, but she is very much a kind and sweet human being.

I will ask her if she has a sensible site or if I can send post pics.

a little to far from here thanks for the offer:hugs:

susie

Yup it is an in Canada thing.

However, I am constantly being invited to California to visit my pal who is a great GG friend.
I would get to dress from the moment I arrive and stay that way until I left.
When ever I stayed with her she always loaned me a nighty.
How very modern those Californians are ...EH?

marie354
01-31-2007, 08:16 PM
I'd love to, but.... It seems that so far there are a lot of buts... It's a long trip from below the mason-dixon line. Our car is broke now, (sigh), (My SO got hit in the rear and they didn't bother to stop!) Got a few lines on a new car though. But it's still 10-12 hour trip.

Jestina
01-31-2007, 11:08 PM
I'd love to, but.... It seems that so far there are a lot of buts... It's a long trip from below the mason-dixon line. Our car is broke now, (sigh), (My SO got hit in the rear and they didn't bother to stop!) Got a few lines on a new car though. But it's still 10-12 hour trip.

You are right. It may be about that long.

I knew a truckers route that took me 11 to 12 hours from Toronto to Richmond VA.
But regardless, I really didn't expect so many people from so far away to even consider the trip to Ontario.
I hoped for enough of us from around southern Ontario to make a small day of it.

Hmmm...Soooo this may actually be a good thing, with enough interest I wonder if we could coordinate some other days if this one goes well.

Love that Mason Dixon line took pictures of my cart there in front of the wooden cutouts of the blue and the grey shaking hands.

Sure is nice to identify with more of you all out there.

Jestina.

marie354
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
You are right. It may be about that long.

I knew a truckers route that took me 11 to 12 hours from Torontoi to Richmond VA.
But regardless, I really didn't expect so many people from so far away to even consider the trip to Ontario.
I hoped for enough of us from around southern Ontario to make a small day of it.

Hmmm...Soooo this may actually be a good thing, with enough interest I wonder if we could coordinate some other days if this one goes well.

Love that Mason Dixon line took pictures of my cart there in front of the wooden cutouts of the blue and the grey shaking hands.

Sure is nice to identify with more of you all out there.

Jestina.

Was that on the Md/Del Line?

Jestina
02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Gurls:

I have invited the hostess of this proposed event to join us at the forum.
She has not only visited this thread but has actually joined us as well.
As I was hoping she would!
She is waiting for approval and will be posting soon.

I am thrilled.

So keep watching this space and we can perhaps move this thread to an "upcoming events" thread...maybe

Jestina

Dutchgal
02-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Peterborough, ON, eh? The Kawartha's are nice country, and I love the lift lock! Anybody who makes it up there - that's a site to see! Picture an elevator for boats, then make it humoungous!

Unfortunately, the spouse & I have already made arrangements in NH this year. Pity, though.

Which resort near Peterborough, anyway?

dutchgal

OK Then:

A while ago I was in touch with a woman who runs a specialty "resort" type of place. She does have facility for over night guests at a set fee schedule but, she is CD Friendly has a lot of knowledge
(some former boyfriends were CDers)

Here is her proposal, she is offering her place exclusive to us for a rate of $100 per day CDN. this is per person and is for the entire day. This would cover staffing costs as well as I think a lunch?
This would be a group event and a chance to hone our skills as "gender bent" people.
This will include assistance to anyone who needs help dressing and or makeup.

The day would be spent en femme and I may be able to swing an outing into town for those interested.

I know she has a big place but I did promise her I would see how many were interested. I will find out how many she can have and what the limits are for event population. BYOC + Make up.

Here is my question How many of you would be interested in traveling to the Peterborough area for "a day in the wyld woods"?

This is a southern Ontario location and therefore southen hospitality expected.

So...who is interested?

If you post as interested or PM me I will get an idea of numbers and interest.

I will then speak with her and begin event coordination.

Jestina
02-02-2007, 12:13 AM
She has asked me to be more specific and mention that she is not in Peterborogugh but in the Kawarthas, in cottage country.

She may join us soon and let us know details.