PDA

View Full Version : If you were gm for a month....(FTM's only..and maybe GG if they so desire...)

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 12:20 PM
(Another fun and yet possibly interesting one...)

Those of us that haven't transitioned or haven't finished transitioning:
Ok so if you woke up tomorrow morning and your body was all male.
Flat chest, male parts, nice male voice, male fat distribution, a little stubble...

Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary ok?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully male for was about 2 weeks to a month.

How would you use your male ness?

Would you carry on as normal?

Would you be hysterically happy?

Would you do lots of things to see how it felt?

Ok so I think this is what I'd do.....

I'd probably be like...
:eek: WAAHOOOOO!!!!! Leap out of bed and dance around, punching the air and crying with joy!!!

And have a shower, then look at myself in the mirror grinning. Then get dressed. Then look at myself in the mirror grinning again... really appreciating my lack of boob bumps!!! And I'd proudly stick my chest out and say to myself "YES! You don't have to slouch anymore little mate!!" Stand tall, be proud!
I'd also smile to myself at having a "natural package" :D hehehe (Well I'd appreciate it more than "smile to myself" like... I can't stop looking at it/feeling it , but you probably didn't want to know that hahaha!)

Then I'd go clothes shopping and get lots of cool clothes that looked great on my male body.
I'd be smiling at like everyone I met on the way and I'd be so friendly and unshy to the shop assistants.

That evening I would go out to a bar and enjoy people flirting with me and I'd enjoy dancing without having to worry about the shape of my boobs or girly hips/bottom. I'd be so enjoying my male shape. Especially when a girl started to dance with me and trail her hand over my FLAT MANLY chest :D

I would end up slow dancing with someone and doing lots of kissing.... perhaps we would go home and do more.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So anyway, that's how the 1st day would go. I imagine the rest would be rather similar.

I would also call all my friends from the internet who think I'm a gm and would enjoy so much actually being able to talk to them!!!! (Instead of avoiding it due to my not male enough/too young voice!!!)
I would also meet some of my internet friends that are always so cross that I can't meet them and don't understand why.
I would probably end up kissing one of them too hehehe. Maayyybe even more....

Oh yeah and I'd totally thrill at being called "He" and "Him" "that boy" "that man" and my male name :D :D

I'd probably go to karaoke too to show off my male voice haha!!

There are more things that I've forgotten but that will do for now.

Youuuur turn:

Adam
01-31-2007, 01:00 PM
i would wake up jump out of bed and be super happy

i would go swimming i have not since i was about 10 years old but i really want to.

later in the day i would go to a night club enjoy myself dance with the ladies and stuff.

i would for the most part live same as i do now but i would be sooooooooooooooo happy and so pleased

when i wake up after the month back to myself i would be so depressed haveing had the body i should have and then lose it again :eek:

Tree GG
01-31-2007, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't want to stay that way......well I don't know, I have no source of reference. Who knows what I'd think after a few days.

I'd probably stand wiggling the hips in the shower just to see if it hurts to swing that thing back-n-forth.

Be ecstatic that I could probably then wear jeans I haven't been able to fit into since BC (before children).

Gather up my tennis racquet & see if upper body strength really makes a huge difference.

Make the husband dress all femm-ified and go out several times. And just as he got used to me being a man, I'd CROSSDRESS! :devil: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Other than that, I'd probably go to work and life would go on as usual.

Fun thread, Pocoyo! :hugs:

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 01:16 PM
Adam - YES! Swimming is one of my fantasies too... ahhhh good one mate.

when i wake up after the month back to myself i would be so depressed haveing had the body i should have and then lose it again :eek:

I didn't want to think about that part... :( but I thought that too.

Haha Tree! I love your answers! :devil:

Abraxas
01-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Hehe I'd probably spend the first day or so in my room... Just, y'know, exploring possibilities and things *ahem*
Apart from that, definitely hit some clubs (shirtless, yeah?), and just hang out with friends and stuff. And take a lot of pictures. Like, hundreds.
:D

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Cor bloody hell yeah... loads of pictures and video!

HAhaha in your room... well... what can I say? :p YOU'RE not being shy today are you? :heehee:!!

Evert
01-31-2007, 03:03 PM
When I wake up I would stay in bed for a hour just staring at my erm tools and wondering how the hell it got there. Then I would go to the beach/pool and go swimming!!! Its been ages ago... Next I would call L. and tell her what happend and make little hints that the tools are fully operational... :heehee:

And I would go to a club wearing an unbuttoned shirt so they all can see my flat chest and try to flirt with some girls.

Throwing away my binders and stuff... or better make a little fire with it in the backyard. :D

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
When I wake up I would stay in bed for a hour just staring at my erm tools and wondering how the hell it got there. Then I would go to the beach/pool and go swimming!!! Its been ages ago... Next I would call L. and tell her what happend and make little hints that the tools are fully operational... :heehee:

And I would go to a club wearing an unbuttoned shirt so they all can see my flat chest and try to flirt with some girls.

Throwing away my binders and stuff... or better make a little fire with it in the backyard. :D

Heheeeee "the tools are operational" :lol2: love it!!

Ahhh yess.. the burning of the "tricks of the trade".. now wouldn't that be satisfying?! (I could never burn my lovely man-go though... it's a love affair I tell you!) But ahhh... to be male and not need uncomfy, time consuming, restrictive, or such irritating stuff any more!

bi_weird
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Haha I wouldn't wear a shirt, ever. I'm usually the one somewhat indecently clothed anyway, I'd love to go topless. Swimming, clubbing, wandering around the house, no shirt.
There'd be a lot of shenanigans with both girls and guys - hey, if I only get to be a fully operational man once, I'm taking advantage of all of that.
I'd work out a whole bunch and be glad of how strong I got and beat my little brother in a wrestling match. And do pullups - never done one in my whole life.
I'd spend a lot of time staring at myself, just taking in the wonderful idea of being male.
But at the end of the month, I think I'd be okay becoming female again. At least I hope. Or that could lead to more therapy...

CaptLex
01-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Good thread, Poc. I'm enjoying reading all the answers - especially Tree's (very insightful).

As for me . . . when my therapist asked me this same question I told him it would be like Christmas for me - a dream come true. The truth is that it would be wonderful, but I would probably be sad from day one if it was really only temporary. It wouldn't stop me from taking advantage of that month, though.

I would probably stare at myself in the mirror (naked, of course) for at least an hour, not daring to believe it. Then I'd go out to see everyone I know and show off the whole body - probably shirtless, as Bi said. I can so relate to wanting that. I can also relate to wanting to go swimming without the encumbrances of having to hide half the body. Lastly, I would just have to check out the equipment to see how well it worked (might even wear it out). ;)

One other thing comes to mind. I know that in my case (may be different for others), I'm actually happy that my transition is a process and not an overnight thing 'cause I realize that it takes a while for my mind to catch up with some physical changes sometimes, so who knows what waking up totally male would do to my silly brain. It's a fun dream, though. :D

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 08:05 PM
One other thing comes to mind. I know that in my case (may be different for others), I'm actually happy that my transition is a process and not an overnight thing 'cause I realize that it takes a while for my mind to catch up with some physical changes sometimes, so who knows what waking up totally male would do to my silly brain. It's a fun dream, though. :D

Cor yeah... me too. If I transition I will be pleased it isn't overnight!
I have thought about that b4... like you said... gives the brain time to catch up!
But don't forget I said "just pretend it's not scary" (for this exercise) :D
Hehe liking these answers. Isn't it interesting how they are really similar?
Mmmmmm toplessness.... :daydreaming:

Kieron Andrew
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM
i couldnt do it for just a month as i couldnt revert back!, but i cant wait to do the topless thing on a beach!.....hope this answer is ok, just being honest

pocoyo
01-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah but in this case you have to.. the spell wears off... like Cinderella at midnight....

Bloody painful though it is!

Lex
01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Walk around without a shirt for starters. :D Probably not outside though, because the male fat distribution would give me a bigger belly than what I've got, haha.
Grow some facial hair!!!
Pee standing up without fear (well, without much fear) of peeing on the floor.
And definately go try out my new mantool. ;D
I'd go out clubbing and get out of the house a lot more to experience it as much as possible before it goes away.

ZenFrost
02-01-2007, 12:32 AM
First of all, I'd stand naked in the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror for about five hours being ridiculously happy. I'd start growing a beard and I'd relish the fact that I could pee while standing. When I got dressed, I'd skip the shirt (even though it's snowing right now) and walk around topless all the time. I'd go downtown and flirt with girls and when I got home I'd have a video chat with my friends.

Seriously, if I woke up as a guy... I'd be happier than I've ever been in my life. And when I reverted back to being a woman, it'd be the second worst day of my life and I'd be depressed for months because of it.

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 05:41 AM
Haha Lex!
I wouldn't worry about that... bellies are awesome :luvu:
(It's funny that you said that because last night I was thinking of starting a thread about what people thought their bodies would be like if they transitioned....I was going to do one with pictures to show... then I remembered that no bare chests are allowed :()
I had a couple of good pics too. Spose I could do a clo-thed one... less fun though :p
Yaay for clubbing!

Zen... wow, I didn't know you'd feel like that.
Then it really shocks me that you don't ever plan to transition.
Very interesting. Am I allowed to ask your reasons?

Evert
02-01-2007, 05:44 AM
(It's funny that you said that because last night I was thinking of starting a thread about what people thought their bodies would be like if they transitioned....I was going to do one with pictures to show... then I remembered that no bare chests are allowed :()

Cant you post it in the clubhouse? Or is there also a no bare chest rule? :eek:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 05:48 AM
Cant you post it in the clubhouse? Or is there also a no bare chest rule? :eek:

Oh I don't know, probably less strict in there actually, good plan Stan... I mean 'vert ;)....

Shame the girls won't be able to swoon over our bodies-to-be then :p

(It's a bit mean really 'cos girls are allowed to have reaaallly short skirts on and really suggestive up-the-skirt shots and sexy underwear shots and stuff...! Oh well, we're gentlemen... we won't point out this meanness, e-hem :heehee:)

Clubhouse it is!! :D

Evert
02-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Oh I don't know, probably less strict in there actually, good plan Stan... I mean 'vert ;)....

Shame the girls won't be able to swoon over our bodies-to-be then :p

(It's a bit mean really 'cos girls are allowed to have reaaallly short skirts on and really suggestive up-the-skirt shots and sexy underwear shots and stuff...! Oh well, we're gentlemen... we won't point out this meanness, e-hem :heehee:)

Clubhouse it is!! :D

No we won't..

But that means I can post pics wearing tight boxers? :devil:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 06:57 AM
No we won't..

But that means I can post pics wearing tight boxers? :devil:

No.... groin shots are not allowed I don't think.

Bit odd really... when compared to the sheer sauce some of the ladies display!

Er... but we're not mentioning that
1) We don't want to get you over-excited now... at the thought of scantily clad ladies :lol:
and 2) We're faaar too pleasant and calm and gentlemanly to even mention such unfairness :angel:
Hahaha! Ok I actually am shutting up now. I'm just teasing ;) My warped sense of humour.

John
02-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Seduction, and all it's posible outcomes.

(in verry tight shirts. Posibly an evil-twin beird, too)

ZenFrost
02-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Zen... wow, I didn't know you'd feel like that.
Then it really shocks me that you don't ever plan to transition.
Very interesting. Am I allowed to ask your reasons?

Ah yes, I really wish I had been born male. But I wasn't. And while I realze that I can alter my sex surgically, there are a number of reasons I don't plan on transitioning (here's some of them):

1. It would be too hard on my family for me to become physically male. I wont go into details, but my parents couldn't handle a son. (not for reasons you might think)

2. I'm a naturally lazy person. Transitioning would be a lot of work and the lazy part of my mind would rather just stick to binding 'cause it's easier.

3. To transition, I would need a therapist. Partially to make sure my feelings are clear and also to give recomendations to a doctor. I've been to too many therapists and had no luck with anything, I don't want to go through that again.

4. I have a total of five friends in real life, only one of them lives in my time zone and I'd lose at least half of them if I were to transition. It isn't that they're bad people, they just like me as a girl and wouldn't want me to change that.

5. After getting over 90 shots in one day, needles bother me. A lot. I really wouldn't like having to deal with T shots.

6. There are enough changes contantly in my life, I'm used to the body I'm in, it would be yet anough change for me to have to get used to (albeit a positive one, but I need SOMETHING to NOT change for once).

And finally...

7. There are certain advantages to being a woman. Yes, I know that sounds kinda odd but I've been able to get myself out of quite a few bad situations by being a woman and using my skills as a woman. People underestimate me because I'm a woman, and I can use that against them. I have the option of passing as a guy or a girl at any time. I like that I can be a guy all the time, and then put on a dress and have people think I'm a lady. I can get away with things as a lady that I can't get away with as a guy. I'm not the type of person that likes to take advantage of other people, but if someone is being a manipulative jerk, it's easier to fix the problem as a woman. As a guy, I'm really not very intimidating but as a woman, I can be pretty scary. (hell hath no fury as a woman scorned)

I hope that answered you question Poc. I'm planning on changing my name, and maybe getting a male chest, but I don't think that anything beyond that would work in my situation.

CaptLex
02-02-2007, 09:38 AM
There are certain advantages to being a woman. Yes, I know that sounds kinda odd but I've been able to get myself out of quite a few bad situations by being a woman and using my skills as a woman. People underestimate me because I'm a woman, and I can use that against them. I have the option of passing as a guy or a girl at any time. I like that I can be a guy all the time, and then put on a dress and have people think I'm a lady. I can get away with things as a lady that I can't get away with as a guy. I'm not the type of person that likes to take advantage of other people, but if someone is being a manipulative jerk, it's easier to fix the problem as a woman.
Maybe you should have made this your first reason, Zen, 'cause I think it's the best one - especially the part I highlighted.

BTW, as a fellow lazy person, I see it the other way around - binding takes so much effort for me, so I'd rather have the surgery and never have to deal with all that's involved in binding anymore. Thanks for sharing.

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the answer Zen!

Some very interesting points there.
I love how you always seem so sure of yourself and what you should do. :thumbsup:
That is very cool you know?

Some of your reasons... well I mean I think that if you really really wanted to transition... they shouldn't stop you.. but that's just my personal feelings on it. If you are happy having the best of both worlds in this way then that is so excellent! :D
I hope you are enjoying it a lot :happy:

Haha I'm like Cap.... I find it such an effort to worry about having breasts... my laziness would be to not have them to worry about!

Thanks very much for your answer :hugs:

Felix
02-02-2007, 01:43 PM
If I woke up and had a mans chest I would be ecstatic cos I hate my boobs and wearing a binder gets me down sometimes. I have always been envious of men how they can walk around topless and get a nice even tan. So I would wanna do that if the weather was warm enough. As for the other bits yeah I would like to know what it was like to be fully male :o always wandered about that :heehee: lol what happens if I liked it though? Have always said I'm not bothered about the bits but this thread makes me question that and makes me wonder about the what ifs!! I know what Zen means and I can relate to some of his post. I always think of the old adage 'The grass is not always greener' I watch men and I think they have their own stressors and becoming one doesn't mean that everythin would be coming up roses. On the other hand I think I would be a far more confident person cos I would like myself a lot more xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Some of your reasons... well I mean I think that if you really really wanted to transition... they shouldn't stop you.. but that's just my personal feelings on it.

The biggest reason for me not to transition is number seven, I know that becoming a man wouldn't fix all my problems and I like having the option of passing as whatever gender I feel like. The second main reason is number one, it would REALLY be too hard on my family, and I just couldn't do that to them. The other five reasons are all really minor. Yeah, it's mostly just number seven (the part that CaptLex highlighted).

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Well that is a cool reason :) Nice to have the best of both worlds eh ;)

And yeah... the family part I figured was very important.
That one wasn't one of the ones I thought shouldn't stop you.

Felix
02-03-2007, 04:42 AM
Like Zen it would be family reasons that may be the biggest stumbling block don't think they could handle it, my elderly mum and dad that is. if they was not around then I don't know time will tell on this one. Lost them once and don't really want to loose them again xx Felix :hugs: