PDA

View Full Version : Boudoir Photography

JustLikeLingerie
01-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey all,

I am still a bit new here, so forgive me if this is out of line. I'm going to ask in general before I post a specific "offer."...

I own and operate a photography company, and while it's not my normal subject matter, I have been comissioned to do Boudoir Photographs before... I was reading a thread here earlier and realized that I might be able to offer my services to the CDs/Gurls/whatever we all are in Utah...

Given that I'm one of "us" at least to my own extent... (If you wonder what I mean by that, look for "How do I classify myself" in the new members area.)

It would be a way for some of you to get professional pictures with no fear...

Is this something that I can/should post as a thread in here?

susie evans
01-31-2007, 04:17 PM
with my new sony and tri pod i'am all set and my back ground changes all the time from location to location thanks for the offer

susie

Wendy me
01-31-2007, 04:27 PM
your answer is in here please read the rules posted at the top of the forum in Rules/FAQ

www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_websites

JustLikeLingerie
01-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks Wendy, I was looking for something like that, just didn't see it, or browsed right over it...

Appreciate the pointer.

JLL

Michelle 51
01-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Little too far for me to travel but i could use a lot of help with my pic's for sure.The biggest problem with what your offering is that it's hard for us CDer's to know who to open up to and reveal our id's.Please i'm not saying that you aren't sincere.I'm sure you are but we're a nervous bunch when it comes to revealing our ID's Good luck Appreciate the offer....Justabit

JoAnnDallas
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
I would say you would not have to give your real ID. You just use your fem ID. I bet JustLikeLingerie would agree with this.

Karren H
01-31-2007, 04:36 PM
Like Susie said.....most of us have digital cameras... And I think you being in UT is a problem since its not the TG friendliest state in the union! So although its a great idea, I'm afaid the number that would use your services would be smallish!!

Hey, how about Poligimst photorgaphy!!! You could give volume discounts!! Make a killing!! Hehe. Just kidding!!

Utah is a great state!! I travel there and even crossdress there quite a bit...

Love Karren

Jodie_Lynn
01-31-2007, 07:32 PM
sounds nice, since I don't have a digicam, but Utah is a leetle far for me.......

Maybe you should see about advertising on sites ( other than this one, of course), or create your own web page.