PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

Lindahexi
01-30-2005, 08:45 AM
[B]Hi, have any of you girls tried breastforms, are they any good?, do they look and feel real and can one look in the mirror and see a convincing image when using them? I have looked up several sites but I'd like to have some input from somebody who actually uses them.

Hugs,

Linda. ;)

Tracie Lynn
01-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Thank you for your post Linda I have been using a cheap pair that I paid about 20 dollars for they put me out to a B-cup and they feel good on my and work well but I too have been looking into a more expencive set of forms and have been looking on line at the breast form store maybe some of the other ladys here can shed a little more light on this subject for us.

Jennifer_G
01-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi Linda

I bought a pair of silicone forms about 2 years ago and they are great. Be careful that you dont buy them too big if you do decide to indulge. A lot of people buy to big rather than what looks natural for them.
Mind you if you want huge then why not !!! :) I must admit I could have gone a size smaller.

Another reason is I read that silicone is heavier than real breast tissue so think of your back girl !!!! :D

I love mine. Sometimes I wear them in my bra under my drab clothes all day.

Jennifer

Topaz
01-30-2005, 11:14 AM
My lady wears breast forms that tape on. They were expensive but are worth the money. We got hers at www.TheBreastFormStore.com, and picked up a 36 c size which doesn't over power, but gives nice shape. The breast form store also has sizing technicians to answer all your questions and help you pick out the correct size for you.

When under clothing they look and feel natural when touched. Sorry if this looks like an advertisement but it's a good place to start a search.

Hope this helps.
Topaz

sherri
01-30-2005, 02:22 PM
My lady wears breast forms that tape on. They were expensive but are worth the money. We got hers at www.TheBreastFormStore.com (http://www.TheBreastFormStore.com), and picked up a 36 c size which doesn't over power, but gives nice shape. The breast form store also has sizing technicians to answer all your questions and help you pick out the correct size for you.

When under clothing they look and feel natural when touched. Sorry if this looks like an advertisement but it's a good place to start a search.

Hope this helps.
Topaz

Ditto what Topaz said. That site is great to do business with. You can spend more at other places, but it's hard to imagine getting better quality.

You can wear silicones without adhesive in bras specially made with pockets in them, or tape (or glue) them directly to your chest. Either way is fabulous, and very realisitic. They jiggle and sway like real ones. I have been asked by males and females to feel mine.

I took the vendor's recommendation for size (D cup) based on the look I wanted and love them. Weight is a non-issue unless you buy really huge ones. I've worn mine for 8 hours without the slightest problem.

Lindahexi
01-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Wow Sheribicd, your 'jiggle and sway' comment has convinced me to order, I can't wait to get them and try them out.

Thanks,

Love

Linda.

Lindahexi
01-30-2005, 02:38 PM
May I thank everybody for responding, I'm convinced! I'm ordering some forms today and having them deliverd to my PO box for obvious reasons, I'll let you all know How I get on with them.

Hugs

Linda :)

sherri
01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow Sheribicd, your 'jiggle and sway' comment has convinced me to order, I can't wait to get them and try them out.

Thanks,

Love

Linda.
They're not exactly like real ones, but pretty darn close. They jiggle a little more in a thin bra than they do taped on. If it's jiggle you want, wear them with some really high heels. You'll luv em.

Lauren Richards
01-30-2005, 05:46 PM
I agree with the positive comments regarding the forms from The Breastform Store. I don't glue mine on, but they feel great under my bras. I have three pairs, and use them at different times. Often I'll just will wear the small "Secret Shapes" (with erect tinted nipples) under my en homme shirts when going to the store, or just kicking around. Have even wore them to the office a couple of times. Now THAT was fun! Feels great, and only you know what you are wearing... like now under my flannel shirt as I go back out to bend more rebar for a set of stairs I am working on in the back yard. Manly man...girly girl..you can have it all!

Lauren

Linda-x
01-30-2005, 05:51 PM
I love my breast forms !! They are a size 7. Fills my 38C bras just fine. Funny you should mention the weight, because after extended wearing, I do feel a little neck, and back strain. I bought mine from a womens botique in Seattle. The manager/owner had me come in the morning, and helped me select the stlye, and size. Nipples are optional, and actually glue on. Easily removable, if you don't want the 'girl in a cold breeze look', LOL. Then she picked out a few bra's, and had me go out front to a dressing room ! I tried on the bra's and fell in love with the black one. She came back to check the fit, and decided that it was good choice. She also sold me a 'Diva' cleavage enhancer, that I never use. This is a true story, I know it's more than you asked, LOL. Anyway almost $400 dollars later, I was a happy girl. Seem to increase my femeninity, and such a great experience, also.The brand name of mine, are Almost U .I've had mine for over 3 years, and they are holding up with just a little wrinkling. By the way, you should not sleep in them, though i have..... :)

racheal
01-30-2005, 05:55 PM
I use the silocne gel bras - already built in. Great feeling and it does shape you better. He he... :) Great when you want to 'draw' attention. :)

Danny
01-31-2005, 08:04 AM
Forms work great. I like the weight which causes a tug on the shoulder straps as you move around. How much bounce and jiggle you get depends on the bra and how you move. I have never attempted to glue or tape to my chest, but they work fine just placed in the cups.

They pass the hug and squeeze tests very well and, if properly sized, conform to the bra cups and give a nice contour. If you get them with areolae and nipples and use them with a bra that has sheer stretch cups, the visual effect can be awesome.

SherryAnn
01-31-2005, 08:20 AM
I to am ordering from the breastform store. I decided to go with the Tira plus-265 attachable's as I want to go bra-less so I can wear halter tops, satin blouses bra-less, slips. I'm going with the large nipple as they are free when ya buy the forms. I'm going with the #8 as I wear a 38-D. I was told be another who is a 38-C not to worry about them falling off because of weight, they really do stay put.

LindaTS
01-31-2005, 08:31 AM
My first pair were from Frederick's and were not attachable. They cost me $239 and didn't last all that long but felt very real. The next one's I bought were from www.glamourboutique.com and were the attachable kind. These were much better and cost in the neighborhood of $200, including shipping. I think silicone breastforms are very realistic and recommend them to anyone. The only drawback is the is the price but I think it's worth it.

ambercd
01-31-2005, 10:07 PM
What a subject you have brought about, I totally love my Breast Form Store breasts. Super Soft Classic, (size 6) which is in my case is a 40-C. And the help that you get from the Breast Form Store is also Classic too. Great helpers, amber

Fallen Angel
01-31-2005, 11:34 PM
these are what i use iv had them for four years then i paid 100.00 well worth it

Sissy Erica
02-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Hi Linda,

Luckily I was able to be fitted by a wonderful woman for a pair of silicone breast forms. I've worn them now for nearly ten years and love them!

Breast forms are said to have a lifespan of about 5 years, but mine are still in good shape. (No pun intended.) The secret is to keep them in the plastic trays they come in so they retain their shape, also keep them fairly cool. Don't ever step on 'em, especially in high heels!!

About the fit; wonderful. I thought I should wear a C cup for my body size but she figured maybe a D cup. Well, surprise, she agreed a D cup was just a bit too large. A C cup looks more natural on me. Go for what is more natural, not showy or it will look fake. We all want to pass.

About the feel; terrific! Initially cool, when you put them on, they warm up to your body temperature quickly. They feel much like a real breast and you may find yourself caressing them through your bra, slip, and blouse. I do. They also jiggle and sway just like the real thing.

Be careful bending over if you don't use a jell adhesive, or if your bra does not have pockets. It can be embarrassing and also give you away.

My regret? The breast forms I bought don't have nipples. They are just the forms, but my budget kind of forced me into this purchase. I put false nipples on them, there are adhesives for this, and that works. However, I do wish I had the integral nipples on these forms.

They make me feel even more female, and I love seeing them out of the corner of my eye as I wear them.

Good luck, dear.

Sissy Erica

Linda-x
02-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Welcome Erica. You will love this site, and also thanks for the good advise. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. The other girls, will love to meet you. ;)

Lindahexi
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi Sissy Erica, thanks for all that detailed information, nice to hear from you, looking forward to more posts from you.

Hugs,

Lindahexi

Gail Evans
02-01-2005, 02:34 PM
I bought my forms from Transformation in England. They were quite expensive, and worse was to follow, when they landed here and the darn customs slapped 100% on the price!!! A great shock. But I've had them for 5 years now and love my breasts. They are an intergral part of me and yes I do sleep with them, and even swim with them in my full costume. I love the movement and the shape is great - 38c - and I'm sure it all forms part of passing, because I feel so fem in them.

Gail

Jennifer_G
02-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I bought my forms from Transformation in England. They were quite expensive, and worse was to follow, when they landed here and the darn customs slapped 100% on the price!!! A great shock.
Gail

100% ??? wow. thats a lot of import tax.
is everything subject to that amount?

tricot gal
02-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Having recently bought breastforms and bra enhancers/inserts, I can testify that you'll love both the feel and the appearance of these. As has been mentioned above, there is a huge difference in price with some costing as much as $250 a pair. Supposedly this reflects quality. However, I bought a pair of silicone breastforms from the Stocking Store in Rochester New York for less than $100 and then obtained a pair of inserts for only $10. Worn together,they fill out my bras very nicely.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 03:02 PM
i don't want to sound like i got a billboard thingy on but check all over then....
check

glamourboutique.com

thay are all ways priced right............................. ;)

Gail Evans
02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
No, its not normal tax, but for some reason this was classed a luxuary goods. Plus they had put "breastforms"on the lable, so I got some looks when collecting from the shipping agent!

Gail

Jennifer_G
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
No, its not normal tax, but for some reason this was classed a luxuary goods. Plus they had put "breastforms"on the lable, so I got some looks when collecting from the shipping agent!

Gail

But well worth it I bet !!!

hugs Jennifer

LindaTS
02-02-2005, 09:59 AM
i don't want to sound like i got a billboard thingy on but check all over then....
check

glamourboutique.com

thay are all ways priced right............................. ;)

I agree with Wendy. I've been back to them a couple of times, once for another pair of their breast forms. They're the best that I've found. Don't forget girls, you get what you pay for.

confusionatitsbest
02-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi all,
apologise for no photo but still finding my way in this scene!! I to find all the different forms available so confusing, round ones, teardrop style, triangular and more. How the heck do you pick a set???? Transformation is now selling allegidly, the most realistic forms ever, nearly £700. My left balloon burst the other day on my first adventure out!!! that did it breast forms needed...(even though it was only to the bottom of the garden!!) Help girls what do I do. many thanks, :confused: Chrissy

Julie
02-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Welcome Chrissy, try these three links where this has been spoken about before. When you are used to things try a forum search using 'Breast Forms' and you'll find much more info.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4634&highlight=Breast+Forms

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5249&highlight=Breast+Forms

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4474&highlight=Breast+Forms

JJ

letsdance GG
02-14-2005, 12:48 PM
The folks at the BreastForm Store are sooo great. My honey was nervous about buying them, however the gentleman told me that he started the store for nervous nellys like my honey. His wife owns a similar business and they are great people.

The sizing charts are easy to understand and the price is worth the product you get.
My honey's sure look and feel like the real thing. Topaz is right about that! ;)

mariatvuk
02-27-2005, 08:52 AM
I got my first pair of silicone forms 5 years ago from www.fantasygirl.co.uk/
They are the asymmetric, attachable type which seem to be known as Classique in US sites but which are described as Maxima or Modura on the fantasygirl site. They cost £180 at the time but they are currently on sale as an anniversary discount for £150. I thought it was well worth the money at the time (and still do). The weight felt right, they were nice to the touch under clothes, they jiggled correctly when I moved and above all they looked good.

As they were attachable (using velcro attachments which stick to your chest for about 1 week) it meant I could dispense with a bra and wear all kinds of strappy tops and dresses. Unfortunately, I didn't treat them as tenderly as I should have, by regularly sleeping with them on and yanking them off the velcro when getting undressed, so by last year they had basically worn out. The silicone had lost its perk and I had to regularly repair minor splits in the side seams and on the back of the forms. So I got a new pair last year which I'm determined to look after better.

I use my old forms as a back up in a pocketed bra. Recently I've been thinking about getting some more back up forms for wearing in a bra. I've seen some Transform triangle silicone forms at www.rufflesandlace.com for less than $100 and the Pal forms from www.supergelproducts.com seem a good alternative too, at as low as $50.

I've seen the Classique forms for $270 at Lucy's www.lucys.net and CPMart www.breast-forms.com (or $135 for one only, which is handy if you ever get a puncture). For UK girls I would definitely recommend Sue (herself transgendered) at fantasygirl.co.uk - she's very helpul and friendly. Also, steer clear of Transformation, with their doctored photos and vastly over inflated prices.

confusionatitsbest
02-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Girls,

So Maria youve'e experienced the transformation store aswell!!!As they say a transformation of a life time only because you will be skint for the next 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy xxxx

confusionatitsbest
02-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Hi to all you sexy girls,

I,ve ordered my first pair from America, they said 7 to 10 days delivery which makes it this week. Taken 3 days holiday and lodger is away, ooh can't wait :rolleyes:

RhondaLynn
02-27-2005, 03:51 PM
I've used quite a few things to fill my bra over the years, but in 1990 I bought a set of Nearly Me So Soft forms - loved them, but size 8 was too large for my taste. Gave them to my brother & ordered a set of size 6 - they were perfect !!! (at $150/ea, they'd better be!). Lost them in the late 90s during a move.
I bought a set of cheap ($35) breast enhancers about 4 months ago until I found the 'need' to spend $$$ for a new set. Today, I broke down and bought a set on ebay - Nearly Me SuperSoft Classics, size 7. I was shocked to find them selling in pairs for the price of a single form, so I went for it - got a pair for $135. They're asymmetric triangle forms - I think I'm going to really enjoy them - it's been along time since I had a nice set of breasts on. They are definitely worth the price. I love the weight of a set of well-made silicone breasts in my bra cups.
For a quick free set of temporary breasts, try plastic bags w/ warm water. It takes just 1.5 cups for a 38C. Purge any air above the water, leave about 3 inches of empty space above the water blob (twisting helps), and tie a good knot. Check for leaks - I used to make them in 3's in case one started leaking. Experiment with how you place them in the bra cups - you can get different shaping effects. If you push the knot into the front of the cup, it makes a nice nipple. When you're done, burst them, drain them, and throw them away. I used to mix gelatin to make them - once it gelled, it was less likely to leak.
I'll post a follow-up on how the new breasts turn out - this weekend is going to be verry verry interesting. I can't wait to slide on some hose, a half-slip and a nice skirt, then ease into the new bra, breasts & blouse I bought today.

Sarah38b
02-27-2005, 03:55 PM
I was thinking about buying some breast forms but I'm not sure how to buy them. I beleive myself to be 38B naturally already and would like to move up to a C cup. What size form should I get?

Sarah

Stacy3595
02-27-2005, 05:00 PM
I've noticed that breast forms are size 1,2,3,4,5,etc..

So I was wondering what size would be equal to about a 36C size breast ?

Samantha Jane
02-27-2005, 05:24 PM
I recently brought Breast-forms in the UK, soft classic at £85. Checked the chart, finding that with a 39 chest I needed size 5 and I have to say they feel absolutely brilliant.
Only I have found that with certain types of dresses and jumpers, I can look too top heavy. So when I can afford it, I may drop a couple of sizes. As sometimes and depending what i'm wearing, I like the smaller shape and look. :)

Do any of you girls like to change size, depending on what you are wearing or is it just me? :D :D

ToniB
02-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Maria,
Noticed it was your first post, welcome to the forum.
Yet another NW UK member, perhaps we should launch a take-over bid! Not a good idea, we'd lose all our other english speakling (writing?) friends from around the world.
You're obviously not new to this game, but I hope you find it as informative and enjoyable here as I have, and I only joined a month ago!

All the best,
ToniB

CindyT
02-27-2005, 10:30 PM
I bought mine from TeddyB's store on ebay for $99.00 and I love them! There are also several other threads where we have discussed these, here are the links for you!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1227 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1227 )

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635

Hope I got this right......

CindyT

mariatvuk
02-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the welcome Toni :)
Yes, I like this forum because there's plenty of info to peruse at leisure - unlike the useless blather in most chat rooms!

Samantha Jane
02-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Stacy3595,

I don't know whether you have had a chance to look at:

www.thebreastformstore.com

They have advice on measuring for breast forms and a sizing chart. You don't necessarily have to buy from them, but the chart gives you an idea.

I was told after I'd brought mine that the male form tends to push the breast out and for me ideally, I would have dropped from the size from 5 that I brought to 4.
I worked from the chart that 38 chest and wanting a C cup was size 5, although everyone has different preferences on projection. :D

I hope this makes sense and is of some help.

Charlotte xx

Cheritv
03-01-2005, 08:14 PM
A good pair of breast forms feel unbelievably real. I bought mine from Glamour Boutique, and their pricing and customer service was very good. I went into their Las Vegas store "in drab", and the clerk didn't hesitate one second to fit me for a bra, let me try the breast forms and properly adjust my bra for me. They have a bra that is sheer (shows off your forms nicely!), and has pockets for the forms so they stay put pretty well - yet the bra allows plenty of jiggle! Walking in high heels with a good pair of silicone forms is a whole new experience.....jiggle jiggle, bounce bounce. :D Once the forms warm up to your body (it happens quickly), they are very comfortable. I've never glued/taped mine on, but would love to try it one of these days. I bought a size 52, which equates to a 42DD - but I'm large-framed, so they don't look as big on me as you'd think.

CindyT
04-19-2005, 03:48 AM
If anyone has been using the self adhesive double sided tape with their breastforms, please tell us a bit more about doing this.

1. Does it hurt when you take them off?
2. How long can you keep them on???
3. Which tape do you use? I'm looking at the kits at The Breastform Store.
4. How easy is it to get the tape off of the forms after?
5. Does the tape irritate your chest????

I want to try this out....... I WILL send pics too!

CindyT

sweeting
04-19-2005, 06:06 AM
Hi Linda

I bought a pair of silicone forms about 2 years ago and they are great. Be careful that you dont buy them too big if you do decide to indulge. A lot of people buy to big rather than what looks natural for them.
Mind you if you want huge then why not !!! :) I must admit I could have gone a size smaller.

Another reason is I read that silicone is heavier than real breast tissue so think of your back girl !!!! :D

I love mine. Sometimes I wear them in my bra under my drab clothes all day.

Jenniferme too i love mine

sweeting
04-19-2005, 06:09 AM

Thanks,

Love

Linda.i have a pair of 38 c breast forms you will love them i do

sweeting
04-19-2005, 06:12 AM
I use the silocne gel bras - already built in. Great feeling and it does shape you better. He he... :) Great when you want to 'draw' attention. :)
never knew they had them

GypsyKaren
04-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi Linda
Ijust received the silicone breast forms I ordered from glamourboutique.com
and I just love them. They are on sale for $60,look and feel great, and the only difference between them and the more expensive ones is that the nipple isn't colored. Plus they were great to do business with. Good luck.
GypseyKaren

jenny c
04-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Hiya linda
I too use breastform and i think they are really great and very femme but like alot of the advice other girls have inputted i would go for a pair that suit your frame of body some people make the mistake and buy ones that are way too big for them also remember that you will need bigger bras and clothes if you buy them too big. i experimented first by making my own to try out different size and how they suited me then i bought a pair from a good uk company called Bosomfriends although they are not silicone ones and they are not the stick on type they are very good and realistic great bounce and warm upto body temperature very quickly also at a resonable price too. the company is also run by a tgirl so less embarrassment.

Bosomfriends (http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/)

Lindahexi
04-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Hi Jenny,

It's just after 6am here, but I'm up early ready for my trip to the States, couldn't resist one last look at the site. Your forms look fabulous, I bet they feel great, especially if they bounce when you walk. Thanks for showing them in the pic, very, very nice.

Love,

Linda.

jenny c
04-21-2005, 03:52 AM
Hi Jenny,

It's just after 6am here, but I'm up early ready for my trip to the States, couldn't resist one last look at the site. Your forms look fabulous, I bet they feel great, especially if they bounce when you walk. Thanks for showing them in the pic, very, very nice.

Love,

Linda.

Hiya Linda
yes the site is a very good one well recommended i have many friends who are very happy with there purchases and they have a new range now as well.
Enjoy your visit to the States and have a pleasant journey

MsMichelle
04-21-2005, 07:40 AM
I love my breast forms !! They are a size 7. Fills my 38C bras just fine. Funny you should mention the weight, because after extended wearing, I do feel a little neck, and back strain. I bought mine from a womens botique in Seattle. The manager/owner had me come in the morning, and helped me select the stlye, and size. Nipples are optional, and actually glue on. Easily removable, if you don't want the 'girl in a cold breeze look', LOL. Then she picked out a few bra's, and had me go out front to a dressing room ! I tried on the bra's and fell in love with the black one. She came back to check the fit, and decided that it was good choice. She also sold me a 'Diva' cleavage enhancer, that I never use. This is a true story, I know it's more than you asked, LOL. Anyway almost $400 dollars later, I was a happy girl. Seem to increase my femeninity, and such a great experience, also.The brand name of mine, are Almost U .I've had mine for over 3 years, and they are holding up with just a little wrinkling. By the way, you should not sleep in them, though i have..... :)

Like you Linda I too invested $400. I also had mine fitted by a certified Breast Prosthesis fitter before the store opened. This store luckily does a considerable business with the Transgender Community here. Mine can be attached or not but about 90% of the time I prefer to attach mine. And yes they do have a considerable weight to them. As it was explained to me, the intent is to make them as proportionally as close to real as possible. The whole idea is for women who have had a mastectomy to have something as close as possible to what they have lost. While they are attached and after they have warmed to your body temperature, they do feel extremely real and very much part of you. I have several times worn mine attached for three days in a row with no back or neck discomfort. However, that said it is likely based on the fact that I usually also wear a good support bra. But to really get an understanding of just how real they look and appear, you only need to wear them with a light support seamless bra and go dancing in heels. A 40C look and behave extremely real.
So for you girls considering a pair of good breastforms, it's an investment that you will not regret if sized and fitted properly. Make the extra effort if you at all concerned about a very real feminine appearance complete with the proper motion when walking, dancing etc.

Michelle Renee

Wenda
04-24-2005, 10:49 PM
I have a pair of Transforms, size 7, which just fills out a D cup. I really love them. I use tape, but am going to get adhesive. Fulfilled a childhood fantasy! I bought them on eBay from MissSuzi.com. Her site has a good Q & A, along with more sizing info and pics. wenda.

Jen_TGCD
04-25-2005, 01:12 AM
If anyone has been using the self adhesive double sided tape with their breastforms, please tell us a bit more about doing this.

5. Does the tape irritate your chest????

CindyTI have been using the double-sided tape from The Breastform Store for over a year now and love the effect. I rarely even wear a bra anymore. They look incredible with a full slip or under a blouse, no slipping straps and don't migrate... they stay where you put them.

>>>It can... depending on how well you prepped your skin before attaching them. The tape really holds well. I usually peel them off from the arm pit and then toward the center of my chest. Seems like they really stick to the tender skin in the pit, so I start there. I have never lost any skin, though. Use less tape if you are just wearing them for a few hours. I cut one of the tapes in half and use the pieces along the outer edge. That is usually enough for a short session.

>>>I have worn them for over 48 hours and are still firmly attached when I finally take them off. Again, the prep is the key! I sleep with mine on, which is not recommended, but I'm a side-sleeper and they don't get squashed, too much. And... they look wonderful with a long satin nightgown!!! No bra straps and more comfortable then wearing a bra all night.

>>>That's what I have been using. It can get expensive if you wear them a lot but the effect and comfort is worth the price. The tape can be reused if you wipe it with one of the Adhesive Wipes after you take the forms off. I use the Adhesive Wipe on my chest before attaching the forms and then put it back in the packet... adding a little alcohol before closing it up. There is still enough adhesive left to wipe your forms when you take them off and makes the tape sticky again. You can get a second wearing this way.

>>>Not very easy! You can add a second or third layer of tape without any problems. The instructions recommend that you do not remove the original layer of tape because you might damage the form. I soak the forms in warm water for a while and the top layers come right off. I have taken the original tape off... but it takes about an hour per form. That tape really sticks well!!!!

5. Does the tape irritate your chest?
>>>It can... but, for me, it has always been temporary. Before I learned how to take them off, I kind of got a "rug burn" kind of thing on one side but it healed in a couple of days. If you are closeted to a spouse or SO... there will be evidence that may be hard to hide for a few hours. It depends on the type of skin you have... you will have to experiment and see if it works for you. I recommend not letting the tape stick to your nipple area! That hurts! Also, I don't use tape on the bottom of the form... for a little ventilation... so the perspiration has a chance to evaporate. Also, removing the forms while you are taking a warm shower works really well.

I hope you like attaching your forms as much as I have. It's a whole new experience. I caught my image in a mirror, once, while I was undressing and it was startling! The room was dimly lit and I was about 15 feet away from the mirror. I had "real" breasts... or, at least, they looked like it for a few seconds!!!

Have fun!!!

CindyT
04-25-2005, 06:00 AM
Jen,
Thank you so much for the details! I'm going to try this now and I'm quite excited about it!

CindyT ;)

Kim
04-25-2005, 12:49 PM
I just bought a pair of breastforms localy here in Boise. I went to a small shop that deals in breastforms and the like. The lady that helped me showed me the regular breatforms (expensive) $260 or so. She then showed me some that where made locally Only $60 they feel almost as good and they had better nipples on them with color on the areola.