PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Conclusion

Francesp56
01-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi All,
Has anybody,while dressed enfemme, and accompying their G/G,S/O,Partner on a Shopping Trip,dining at a Restaurant,going to the Movies, or just strolling through the the Mall were assumed to be a Gay/Lesbian couple ?
Perhaps showing affection {however discreet } can give us away ,!
Eg,holding hands,arms linked,a quick " peck " on the cheek { when we think no body is watching } and last but not least, visiting the Ladies Powder Room together.
Perhaps couples have been photographed together enfemme while out walking /driving /enjoying a picnic in the Park.

Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

Nikki A.
01-31-2007, 07:05 PM
What's the difference what other people think. Would you rather have them think that theres a guy dressed like a woman with another woman, or is that woman also a man, that would really tick off the SO.
Besides GGs are naturally more touchy and people don't always question it.

CaptLex
01-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah, most likely, Frances . . . so what's the problem?

susie evans
01-31-2007, 07:49 PM
never worried about it

susie

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
People will think whatever that they want to think. Now I my age I just don't give a da**. :love: & :hugs: Trina - The I Don't Care Girl

Cheryl T
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
We go out shopping, dining, movies all the time. We've never been seen as a lesbian couple, just girlfriends out on the town.

Jesse69
01-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Several times I've seen lesbians walking arms in arms and no one bitched them out. But if I was with a GG partner and I was in drag I definitely would not share affection with her while out with her.

Sandra
02-01-2007, 04:35 AM
We go out all the time and show affection in public and so far know one has said anything, well not to our faces anyway. TBH we don't give a dam what people think.

Marla S
02-01-2007, 05:29 AM
What do you expect ? Where's the problem ?

If the CD is not read you most likely will be seen as lesbain couple.
If the CD is read you will be seen as CD with his wife or girlfriend.

Doing as you described, most likely both will happen.

ToyGirl
02-01-2007, 06:03 AM
Before i transitioned i can remember being in a rough aussie country town on weekend the drags where on (cars) walking with my GF of the time arm in arm , and a car full of young boys screaming 'LESBIANS!!!!11oneone!!" out the window. I just smiled , we were used to it.