PDA

View Full Version : Over or under?

Christine Davis
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I tried looking for the aswer to this question, but I can't seem to find a common answer. Here it goes...

When wearing pantyhose, do you put you pantyhose on first then the panties, or the other way around?

Christine

Barb Valentine
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Panties always first
Then pantyhose

Kieron Andrew
01-31-2007, 07:58 PM
panties under then sometimes girls wear a pair over for control...but panties should always be under for hygiene

Cheryl T
01-31-2007, 07:58 PM
I wear my pantyhose over my panties. Panties for tuck, Pantyhose for show...lol.

marie354
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
panties under then sometimes girls wear a pair over for control...but panties should always be under for hygiene

:iagree:

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
I wear my panties over the pantyhose. I guess that I must be
" queer ". :love: & :hugs: Trina - Bi- Sexuality Makes Me Do It

Kieron Andrew
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
:iagree:ppl will talk you know :heehee: lol

marie354
01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
My SO just told me that there are some panty hose that have what would be concidered a panty built in, so you really don't need panties at all.... And no panty lines either!
She said one brand is called Underalls.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Always over.:happy:

Paula G
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
The pantyhose should be over the panties.

Cheryl GG
01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
I have always worn mine panties then hose - unless have worn underalls....dont need panties...and they make a killer control top....but for the best control top....HANES SILKIES.....gotta find the extra control....if you can find em...try em and you will love em....every GG I have ever told about them....they love them and have switched....just FYI.....xoxoxC/

Keely
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Seems like we don't have a clear consensus as to the 'correct' way. I'll add my preference, panties first then pantyhose.

Tedi
01-31-2007, 08:25 PM
As it is at the moment, panties first then pantyhose.

Michelle 51
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
I wear 1 pair underneath to hold thing's in place then a pair over.Help's to keep them up and i like slippery feel pantie's give a slip and skirt.That's just me.Everyone is different......Justabit

marie354
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
....but for the best control top....HANES SILKIES.....gotta find the extra control....if you can find em...try em and you will love em....

Thanks Cheryl! I'll look for them.

Stephenie S
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Well when you think about it this is a pretty silly issue. Panties keep your panty hose clean if worn under. That is, after all, the purpose of underwear in the first place. Pantyhose was first designed, as the name implies, to serve as both panty and hose, all in one. They were first marketed as such back in the 60s. I can remember a discussion in around the kitchen table on just this topic. One girl felt that panties over helped keep her pantyhose up. And, she said, she got to show off her nice panties that way.

Guys, (and I say this remembering who I am talking to) there is no girls "rule book". Women are people just like you. They have likes and dislikes and do things differently and the same. There is no "right" way to put on a bra. You can put your panties over or under your garter belt (if you wear such an archaic device). You can wear panties over or under your pantyhose. Or wear no panties at all if you want. There's no "rule" about wearing a slip. All of these things are just personal preference. Try one way and then try another. End up with what YOU want to do. That's all there is to it.

Gosh, Stephenie, cool down!

Lovies,
Steph

Christine Davis
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
My SO just told me that there are some panty hose that have what would be concidered a panty built in, so you really don't need panties at all.... And no panty lines either!
She said one brand is called Underalls.

I remember those, but haven't seen them for a while.

Paulacder
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Panties first then hose. Try this, Thigh Highs with no Panties. Neet in the summertime really cool......

cocopuff's girl GG
01-31-2007, 08:45 PM
Panties first then the pantyhose. :love:

Jocelyn Quivers
01-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Panties first then hose, it helps to hold eveything in place. Jocelyn

Christine Davis
01-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Try this, Thigh Highs with no Panties...

Ooooohhh!!! I love it...

Damn! Now I have to buy some thigh highs. :D

marie354
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Well when you think about it this is a pretty silly issue. Panties keep your panty hose clean if worn under. That is, after all, the purpose of underwear in the first place. Pantyhose was first designed, as the name implies, to serve as both panty and hose, all in one. They were first marketed as such back in the 60s. I can remember a discussion in around the kitchen table on just this topic. One girl felt that panties over helped keep her pantyhose up. And, she said, she got to show off her nice panties that way.

Guys, (and I say this remembering who I am talking to) there is no girls "rule book". Women are people just like you. They have likes and dislikes and do things differently and the same. There is no "right" way to put on a bra. You can put your panties over or under your garter belt (if you wear such an archaic device). You can wear panties over or under your pantyhose. Or wear no panties at all if you want. There's no "rule" about wearing a slip. All of these things are just personal preference. Try one way and then try another. End up with what YOU want to do. That's all there is to it.

Gosh, Stephenie, cool down!

Lovies,
Steph

Very well put!:hugs:

trannie T
01-31-2007, 08:54 PM
I always wear my panties under my pantihose, you can wear them anyway you wish to, after all it's your underwear.

KarenSusan
01-31-2007, 08:57 PM
Panties first, always with a liner, and then pantyhose.

ArleneRaquel
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
I wear my panties over the pantyhose. I guess that I must be
" queer ". :love: & :hugs: Trina - Bi- Sexuality Makes Me Do It

I admit that I wear my panties and hose in an odd way, but that is just how I am. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Sexy Misfit

Liz Pepper
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Panties first, then pantyhose, and then another of pair of panties if I am wearing jeans. Jeans are tough on pantyhose if I dont wear another pair of panties over the pantyhose.

Sheila
02-01-2007, 05:26 AM
which ever you are comfortable with, like many things it is an individual preferance, no right or wrong way

Jess

toniinoz
02-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Karen Sue , I'm with you , panties always with a liner , gives me a smooth front , then pantyhose if it is not too hot &humid . Tonight I am wearing pantyhose for the first time this summer , I guess for most girls here it is probably the middle of winter , which to me is the best time of the year as we don't get very cold in sunny Queensland Australia. Love to all , Toni.

RachelDenise
02-01-2007, 05:28 AM
Panties first, then pantyhose.

Angie G
02-01-2007, 05:31 AM
Panties first hun :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
02-01-2007, 05:36 AM
My preference is panties under my pantyhose, or sometimes hose and no panties, just my :2c: .

deana cd
02-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Well, I prefer thigh hi stockings instead of pantyhose, but when I do wear hose I always wear my panties under my hose.

Jenniferritchie
02-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Both for me, like some of the girls i like to wear panties under and then a pair over just to hold tights (pantyhoes) up and as mentioned it lets you show off sexy underware if thats what you want:heehee:

DAVIDA
02-01-2007, 07:25 AM
It just seems to me, that if you put panties over hose, those suckers would end up around your ankles!:heehee:

Tina P Hose
02-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Panties, then pantyhose, I have tried other ways. but when I wanna' be like a girl panties and then my pantyhose...sometimes panties over pantyhose. But when I dress panties and then pantyhose. Sometimes PANTYHOSE AND THEN MY BOXER SHORTS...when I dress as Tim. But always PANTYHOSE !!

hifi5
02-14-2007, 01:53 AM
panties first then hose. but my wife doesn't wear any panties with her hose, doesn't want any vpl.

Kristen Kelly
02-14-2007, 04:48 AM
Guys, (and I say this remembering who I am talking to) there is no girls "rule book".
Lovies,
Steph

Steph this is not true my GF always refers to the rule book, and as books were in Harry Potter the words change by them selves.

Ugly Michele
02-14-2007, 05:37 AM
A real lady always wears stockings, I never wear panty hose. Stockings and garder, or theigh highs are the only thing a real lady would be caught dead in.

Nina_Hyena
02-14-2007, 05:49 AM
under but preferably without.:heehee:

DarLynn
02-15-2007, 08:05 AM
me i prefer not to wear panties with my pantyhose. no panty lines with my outfits. but that is my opinion.

Staci G
02-15-2007, 08:08 AM
silky panties always under

Karren H
02-15-2007, 09:16 AM
That's why I wear thigh highs..... one less thing to think about when I'm changing genders quickly in a unisex restroom somewhere... hehehe

Love Karren

danielle40I
02-15-2007, 09:29 AM
As others have said, Panties witha liner to hide the bulge and to keep things tidy, then Pantyhose, then my Padded Shaper LLPG.
Just going by what works for me.

Dani

Fionax
02-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Definitely hose first then panties on top. Hose is to make my legs look and feel good and I love to see my lacy panties which I chose specially ~ there's no point in hiding them! If they were underneath I might as well wear plain Sloggies

As for hygiene, they all get washed anyway.

Maybe a minority view but it's mine anyway

Fi

Karyn
02-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Like some others, I always wear thigh highs, never pantyhose, so it doesn't come up. Thigh highs feel sexier and they're much faster to get in and out of on the run, as Karren points out.

kcwrkngmn
02-15-2007, 01:27 PM
It should definitely be panties first, then hose.