PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning to all you beautiful Ladies!

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey girls!

My husband, TrueGemini joined last night and really wanted me to do the same. So here I am!

I want to start my post by saying...
YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, please, always be true to yourselves. Though this bigoted society we live in, will do it's best to try to change you and repress you, to convince you, you are wrong, don't ever let them succeed...
Repeat after me...
SCREW THEM!
SCREW THEM!
SCREW THEM!

My true feeling about this is simple, I believe that people who are open to their feelings and know exactly who they are and nurture that, are much healthier than poeple who repress their true self, because society tells them so. My opinion, the ones who conform to society and deny themselves, are the one's with BIG problems!
Again, keep being true to yourselves, Ladies...

I read a post last night asking if you could "quit" CD'ing, would you?
What kind of question is that? I was so happy to see you all said no. I have always been under the impression that you "quit" things that are bad for you.. Smoking, drinking, drugs, crappy jobs that make your life from 9-5 a living hell...
But how do you "quit" being yourself, and why the heck would you?
How could being true to yourself, ever be a bad thing?
Stinkin' society!

Anyway, not all in this world feel that way. I don't. I love my husband with all my heart. He is everything to me. My One. My very best friend and I would never want him to be anyone but himself. Be it in a 3 piece suit, or all dolled up in silk and lace. I love him always.

If you have any questions or just want to talk, I am always here ladies. PM me, email me, whatever. I am so happy this site exists. No one should ever feel alone.

Lots of Love,
Pattie

DanaJ
01-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Anyway, not all in this world feel that way. I don't. I love my husband with all my heart. He is everything to me. My One. My very best friend and I would never want him to be anyone but himself. Be it in a 3 piece suit, or all dolled up in silk and lace. I love him always.

Lots of Love,
PattieThat's a great attitude Pattie, welcome to the forum! I wish there were more like you in the world. There is also a GG Only forum if you wish to talk to other GGs about CDing, contact Tamara-GG to get joined up. But I hope you will hang around in the male-to-Female section also, and give us your views.

Again, welcome to our little corner of the 'net......

DanaJ

Wendy me
01-30-2005, 09:30 AM
pattie welcome to our little home enjoy..................

paulaN
01-30-2005, 09:30 AM
welcome and thank you for the inspiring words of wisdom.

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 09:33 AM
WOW..... another GG joining the gang....... Welcome to our nutty home Pattie... You have the same attitude as I do. Society definetly stinks!!! If there were more accepting GG's like us in the world... it might start to become a better place for CD's. As Dana stated there is a GG forum :D This forum is a lot of fun and has some fantastic girlz here, I'm sure you will love it.... :D

Tamara x

Tracie Lynn
01-30-2005, 09:44 AM
Hello Pattie and welcome I hope that you enjoy yourself here and post often I enjoy youe attitude and words of wisdom oh and by the way, screw them, screw them, screw them geeze I feel better already lol. Love and Hugs Tracoe Lynn

Fiona K
01-30-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi Pattie,
Welcome and thanks for the inspiration, some around here need it right now!
Fiona
xx

Julie York
01-30-2005, 09:53 AM
I love it when GGs join!! Gives me hope.
Welcome!!!

(Have you got a sister?)

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 09:54 AM
I love it when GGs join!! Gives me hope.
Welcome!!!

(Have you got a sister?)

Deja Vu.... *goes to check pm's* :p

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
01-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Hi Pattie! I meet Gemini last night; very nice person from what I have seen. Glad you both are with us. Welcome to our funhouse :D

Love
Tristen

Julie
01-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Welcome Pattie and thank you for such a refreshing intro.

JJ

Amelie
01-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Hi Pattie and welcome.
Amelie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Thank you all for your welcome and thank you for being here for, my honey. He needs more than just me.

I do wish more wives or SO, could get past the blindness that society causes. If they would, they would see that they have the most beautiful person, right there, holding their hand. We are so lucky!!!

My husband and I plan on sticking around. This place feels like home...

Again, thank you for the warm welcome and like I said in my first post, if you ever need someone to talk to or feel alone, I, we are always here...

Ashleigh
01-30-2005, 10:20 AM
Copious greetings Patty! Thank you so much for the supportive intro. It means so much to each of us, especially from a GG.

My wife has come around a lot since I came out. In fact, things are so much better than now than I even imagined, and it is because of, and you said it best, the love and number one friendship you and other GGs like you have with your husbands no matter what kind a fabric he wears for clothing.

Please stick around this wonderful forum. You will get to know so many neat people who will quickly become "friends."

Sharon
01-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Pattie! I already love you and your attitude, so make sure you stick around and express your opinions and/or ideas.
Sharon

Georgette
01-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi Patti just another CD wanting to say welcome, and hope you are around for a while. You are right as for us to do whatever we want and to be whoever we want to be, it isn't hurting us or anyone araoud us or soceity. Yes I am a little mixed up as to who I really want to be at times that is why I go to my weekly therapy sessions and try to get both sides of me to cooperate, although both sides do get along Georgette seems to at times want to dominate Him but that's why I'm in therapy now. Enough of my rambling, WELCOME Hon. :rolleyes:

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Copious greetings Patty! Thank you so much for the supportive intro. It means so much to each of us, especially from a GG.

My wife has come around a lot since I came out. In fact, things are so much better than now than I even imagined, and it is because of, and you said it best, the love and number one friendship you and other GGs like you have with your husbands no matter what kind a fabric he wears for clothing.

Please stick around this wonderful forum. You will get to know so many neat people who will quickly become "friends."
I do plan on sticking around and I can't speak for all GG's out there, but personally, I would much rather have silk and lace between my husband and I, than lies and secrets. I mean after all, if we cannot love our SO unconditionally, then whose fault is it really, if they keep secrets and feel they need to lie?

janice4ever
01-30-2005, 11:04 AM
I wish she was like you. My wife thinks I'm perverted, or gay. I'm not. I'm still the person you fell in love with and married. I just want to be able to dress when I feel like it. Thats all I ask of you. If I had a wife like her My life would be great :)

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 11:08 AM
I do plan on sticking around and I can't speak for all GG's out there, but personally, I would much rather have silk and lace between my husband and I, than lies and secrets. I mean after all, if we cannot love our SO unconditionally, then whose fault is it really, if they keep secrets and feel they need to lie?

I have to agree with you, my partner told me at the begining of our relationship... I don't know how I would react if she had told me 5 years into it. It's only recently and through reading a lot of posts on this forum that I have become to understand it more, but I can understand why it is kept secret. It must be one of the most hardest things to tell your partner.

Tamara x

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 11:14 AM
I wish she was like you. My wife thinks I'm perverted, or gay. I'm not. I'm still the person you fell in love with and married. I just want to be able to dress when I feel like it. Thats all I ask of you. If I had a wife like her My life would be great :)

Does your wife read forums like this one??? They are full of information that would be so useful to her. You have to educate her, get her to understand 'why' you crossdress.

Reading part of your post makes me wonder if you are hoping she will see this.

Tamara x

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Does your wife read forums like this one??? They are full of information that would be so useful to her. You have to educate her, get her to understand 'why' you crossdress.

Reading part of your post makes me wonder if you are hoping she will see this.

Tamara x
Tamara gave excellent advice. I think your wife, Janice, needs to educate herself some, before forming an opinion. Try getting her to come here and read some posts. Maybe talking to some of us GG's could help her understand some more. At the least, she will see neither of you are alone...

I wish you the best Janice!

stevie h
01-30-2005, 12:02 PM
hi pattie

i agree with everything everybody has said. I don't think i've been here long enough to be part of the official welcoming party but what the hell, welcome anyway.

love

stevie

xx

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 12:22 PM
hi pattie

i agree with everything everybody has said. I don't think i've been here long enough to be part of the official welcoming party but what the hell, welcome anyway.

love

stevie

xx
Thank you so much, Stevie!

racquel
01-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Welcome Pattie.I am truly amazed at the wisdom and understanding you have displayed in your posts.Iwas going to put up one of your quotes but they have all been re-posted already, which shows the depth of your understanding.
We try to look like ladies and act like ladies but our minds are still contaminated with male thought processes.That is why comments from ladies such as youself,Tamara,Kew,all g/g's are so very relevent to us.
<very happy you are here> :D

Holly
01-30-2005, 01:10 PM
Hi Pattie,

You are a breath of fresh air. I hope you and Gemini find comfort, support, acceptance, and most of all, love here among us. I look forward to hearing from both of you.

Hugs

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi Pattie and welcome to our little home here. That was an absolutely AWESOME post girl! I'll bet every T-girl here would line up to give you a big hug and kiss right now! We wish ALL the GG's felt this way about us...and you know...it would be to their advantage if they did! I know that I am much more loving, caring, and understanding when "Sue", my wife, is accepting more of Christine as she has been recently. And I am much more willing to do things around the house, run errands, do the grocery shopping, etc. when she acknowledges my true "self." I would be willing to bet that the other CD's would tell you the same thing too.

I have said it before but it bears repeating...for society to change their myopic, bigoted stance against our community, we are going to need the aid of ALL of you GG's out their to do it. That's why it pains me greatly to hear a GG trash a CD or say the kinds of things that I would expect to come out of the mouth of these so-called "100% males"...the type of males with the attitudes that have keep women down for years. Agreeing with them does NOTHING for you except reinforce in their minds that they are right, we are wrong, and you (GG's) are second class citizens. Until the GG's are held in high esteem, your value and self-worth truly appreciated by all walks of society, our community will continue to struggle right along with you for our rightful place. We need each other to combat these outmoded beliefs and attitudes society refuses to let go of.

We love you all GG's, I think that is clearly evident by the response you have seen on this forum. We admire you and want to be like you. You should feel proud and honored as REAL women, and not jealous, envious, or ashamed of us. We are not here doing what we do to be a threat to any of you...far from it. You are our role models and we look up to you. Revel in that...and stand by our side...together WE can change the world!;)

Much love to all you GG's out there everywhere,
Christine Renee

Sweet Susan
01-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Welcome, Pattie. It's always great to hear from a supportive gg. Susan

DonnaT
01-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the Forum Pattie.

My wife reads some of the things here, but has never responded. I hope she reads your post and decides to join in too.

Thanks.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Hi Pattie and welcome to our little home here. That was an absolutely AWESOME post girl! I'll bet every T-girl here would line up to give you a big hug and kiss right now! We wish ALL the GG's felt this way about us...and you know...it would be to their advantage if they did! I know that I am much more loving, caring, and understanding when "Sue", my wife, is accepting more of Christine as she has been recently. And I am much more willing to do things around the house, run errands, do the grocery shopping, etc. when she acknowledges my true "self." I would be willing to bet that the other CD's would tell you the same thing too.

I have said it before but it bears repeating...for society to change their myopic, bigoted stance against our community, we are going to need the aid of ALL of you GG's out their to do it. That's why it pains me greatly to hear a GG trash a CD or say the kinds of things that I would expect to come out of the mouth of these so-called "100% males"...the type of males with the attitudes that have keep women down for years. Agreeing with them does NOTHING for you except reinforce in their minds that they are right, we are wrong, and you (GG's) are second class citizens. Until the GG's are held in high esteem, your value and self-worth truly appreciated by all walks of society, our community will continue to struggle right along with you for our rightful place. We need each other to combat these outmoded beliefs and attitudes society refuses to let go of.

We love you all GG's, I think that is clearly evident by the response you have seen on this forum. We admire you and want to be like you. You should feel proud and honored as REAL women, and not jealous, envious, or ashamed of us. We are not here doing what we do to be a threat to any of you...far from it. You are our role models and we look up to you. Revel in that...and stand by our side...together WE can change the world!;)

Much love to all you GG's out there everywhere,
Christine Renee
Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you said, Christine Renee. What a Sweetheart you are!

For one, I love hugs and kisses! Thank you so much, all of you. You are such a fantastic group of people! I consider myself, and my husband so very lucky we found you all....

"We wish ALL the GG's felt this way about us...and you know...it would be to their advantage if they did! "

I was just talking about this very thing a few minutes ago. If all the GG's out there would just let their CD, SO be themselves, they would see that all that would change in the relationship they share now, would be that it grows even closer and stronger. I for one, love that my hubby is so in touch with his feminine side. I truly believe that all his tenderness, kindness, compassion, understanding, sweetness and simply loving ways, all stem from his femme side. I am the truly the lucky one, to have him as my husband and my very best friend. The best day of my life, was the day he walked into it. I wouldn't want to change a single thing about him.

It pains me so deeply that society treats CD, TS, TV and such, the way they do. I think it is a crime that so many feel they need to hide who they really are. My heart broke last night when my husband had to stop a 13 year old from IM'ing him. It was not that we didn't want to help, because we did, but as many here have talked about, who knows what "Big Brother" is doing and what would happen if we were to try to help a CD teen. I can't imagine what it must be like for all of you and for the kids out there, all alone, confused, abused, with no where to turn, no one to answer your questions.. It's just horrible. I don't understand it. You are the most caring, loving and excepting population of people I have ever met, yet you are looked down on by society. Forced to hide who you really are. The world would be a much better, safer, loving place, if you were just allowed to be yourselves.

"You should feel proud and honored as REAL women, and not jealous, envious, or ashamed of us."

You are the ones who should feel proud. You possess more courage than most I know. I also think you hit the nail on the head Christine Renee, the unexcepting GG's out there are jealous. Probably because you all look better than most of them. I was just talking about this too, this morning.. I would much rather see a beautiful, totally put together CD out at the mall, than some of the real women I see. <shivers up my spine> I look at them and wonder if they even own a mirror!

Well, the heck with the rest of them all..
I love you ladies and support you always and as I said this morning..
SCREW THEM!
SCREW THEM!
SCREW THEM!

Lots of love,
Pattie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 03:33 PM
So, thank you one and all for your welcoming, loving and caring ways..
I'm so happy I found new and extraodinary girlfriends!

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi Pattie,

You are a breath of fresh air. I hope you and Gemini find comfort, support, acceptance, and most of all, love here among us. I look forward to hearing from both of you.

Hugs
I know we will. We already have!
We are looking forward for hearing from all of you, too...

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the Forum Pattie.

My wife reads some of the things here, but has never responded. I hope she reads your post and decides to join in too.

Thanks.
To DonnaT's wife and all the other GG's out there..

PLEASE, READ MY POSTS...

Post here, or PM me, if you want. Email me, if you want. Send smoke signals if you choose.
I can only speak for myself, but have a feeling my fellow GG's will feel the same. We are here for you, too.
Just please take the time to really see and to treasure, how unique, extaordinary, courageous and loving your CD, SO's are...
But above all...
Love them with all your heart. Not only do they need it, they deserve it...

Lots of love,
Pattie

Melissa A.
01-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi Pattie,

Welcome to our happy home. So glad you are here. I agree with everything you said. I spent many years supressing, thinking that finding love would make the things that make me me less important. Two failed marriages later, I knew I was wrong and had to accept who I am. It didn't happen overnight. But the good news is that now that I have come out, accepted and grown to love who I really am, my life has improved tenfold, in every area. Denial and suppression really do affect other parts of your life.

Funny thing is, I think if a resource like this had been available durring my first marriage, she may have come around, eventually. She's a wonderful, open minded individual, but just couldn't get past it, and I was so busy trying to hold on to her, and feeling guilty about my dressing, that I wasn't able to articulate my feelings on it and why there is nothing wrong with it like I am now. CD wasnt the main reason we split up, but it certainly didnt help. If something like this had existed, perhaps we wouldn't have percieved CD as anther one of our problems, but as one of the things we had going for us.

Oh well, no time for regrets. Just wanted to let you know that I have found a wonderful woman who thinks much like you. LOng distance now, about 3 hours. But we are working on that. Makes the visits so very special, though.
Like I said, since I have come out, my life has improved in every way!

Stick around. We need more like you here.

All my best to you and Gemini.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi Pattie,

Welcome to our happy home. So glad you are here. I agree with everything you said. I spent many years supressing, thinking that finding love would make the things that make me me less important. Two failed marriages later, I knew I was wrong and had to accept who I am. It didn't happen overnight. But the good news is that now that I have come out, accepted and grown to love who I really am, my life has improved tenfold, in every area. Denial and suppression really do affect other parts of your life.

Funny thing is, I think if a resource like this had been available durring my first marriage, she may have come around, eventually. She's a wonderful, open minded individual, but just couldn't get past it, and I was so busy trying to hold on to her, and feeling guilty about my dressing, that I wasn't able to articulate my feelings on it and why there is nothing wrong with it like I am now. CD wasnt the main reason we split up, but it certainly didnt help. If something like this had existed, perhaps we wouldn't have percieved CD as anther one of our problems, but as one of the things we had going for us.

Oh well, no time for regrets. Just wanted to let you know that I have found a wonderful woman who thinks much like you. LOng distance now, about 3 hours. But we are working on that. Makes the visits so very special, though.
Like I said, since I have come out, my life has improved in every way!

Stick around. We need more like you here.

All my best to you and Gemini.

Hugs,

Melissa :)
I am so glad you have reached your "happy place" within your life and within yourself. Also a big CONGRATS! with your lady. I wish you both great happiness...

As I read some of these posts, I find myself wishing someone would run some kind of sensitivity class for non-excepting GG's.
Help them to see, just how lucky we really are!

Lots of Love,
Pattie

Helana
01-30-2005, 11:27 PM
I for one, love that my hubby is so in touch with his feminine side. I truly believe that all his tenderness, kindness, compassion, understanding, sweetness and simply loving ways, all stem from his femme side. I am the truly the lucky one, to have him as my husband and my very best friend. The best day of my life, was the day he walked into it. I wouldn't want to change a single thing about him.

Thats precisely what my girlfriend says about me, she says I am quite unlike any man she knows. Even my past girlfriends whom I did not tell about my CDing, also commented on these "feminine" traits and adored the love and attention they received from me.

With the loving support I now get, I absolutely delight delving into my feminine side and my girlfriend loves to see this in me. I think most woman would be this way if they can discard society's brainwashing.

Its great to see yet another example of a loving wife who recognises the benefits of having a CD SO and realises herself what a lucky girl she is. Since I am lucky to have the same understanding I can tell you that I know I am a very lucky guy. Our relationship is much, much stronger and has fewer strains than any that my girlfriend or I have experienced previously.

BTW, I know Tamara is overjoyed at having another likened spirit around here. No doubt the two of you will join forces and jump into your superhero suits and change the world for good. I was asking if my girlfriend wanted to join up, but now I think that would be overkill for this forum to have 3 crazy girls on board. The Terrible Threesome :D Before we know it you guys will be starting a revolution!

Let me welcome you with a really TIGHT hug

PS. for the benefit of some of our single residents, can you and Tamara be cloned? :D

MichelleGray502
01-30-2005, 11:51 PM
thanks pattie
you are a wonderful person for being so supportive for us it really helps us feel a lot better about ourselfs when we have the support from gg's, my wife also very supportive for us and she reads the articles in this forum quite regularly and is really impressed in what she sees and also thinks all the girls that have pics in here look great. She is also recovering from a real bad hand injury she had last year and still cant type really well just yet but when she can she will join herself and starting posting and hoping you and her can get to know one and another and try to see if you can help other gg's of married cd's to understand better and make things a lot easier for all.
Thank You :Michelle_Peanut_Skirter

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Thats precisely what my girlfriend says about me, she says I am quite unlike any man she knows. Even my past girlfriends whom I did not tell about my CDing, also commented on these "feminine" traits and adored the love and attention they received from me.

With the loving support I now get, I absolutely delight delving into my feminine side and my girlfriend loves to see this in me. I think most woman would be this way if they can discard society's brainwashing.

Its great to see yet another example of a loving wife who recognises the benefits of having a CD SO and realises herself what a lucky girl she is. Since I am lucky to have the same understanding I can tell you that I know I am a very lucky guy. Our relationship is much, much stronger and has fewer strains than any that my girlfriend or I have experienced previously.

BTW, I know Tamara is overjoyed at having another likened spirit around here. No doubt the two of you will join forces and jump into your superhero suits and change the world for good. I was asking if my girlfriend wanted to join up, but now I think that would be overkill for this forum to have 3 crazy girls on board. The Terrible Threesome :D Before we know it you guys will be starting a revolution!

Let me welcome you with a really TIGHT hug

PS. for the benefit of some of our single residents, can you and Tamara be cloned? :D
Hi Helena,
Thank you so much for your response and for making me fall off my chair with laughter. I do not want to start a revolution, I love my new girlfriends, but if I could change the world for all of us.... I would do it in a heartbeat. No kidding there.

And as far as your girlfriend, please tell her to join us. There is a forum for us, (not that I would ever stop posting here), that I think we GG's should utilize. I did just join, but I would love to be able to help other lucky woman, like Tamara does, realize how lucky they really are.

I am so happy that you have found your One, Helena. I wish that for everyone.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and a great big hug goes out to you!

Lots of love,
Pattie

P.S..
:D Cloning us...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Sallee
01-31-2005, 12:35 AM
good eveing to allit is great to see someothers out her tonight

Sallee
01-31-2005, 12:35 AM
good eveing to all it is great to see someothers out here tonight

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-31-2005, 12:58 AM
thanks pattie
you are a wonderful person for being so supportive for us it really helps us feel a lot better about ourselfs when we have the support from gg's, my wife also very supportive for us and she reads the articles in this forum quite regularly and is really impressed in what she sees and also thinks all the girls that have pics in here look great. She is also recovering from a real bad hand injury she had last year and still cant type really well just yet but when she can she will join herself and starting posting and hoping you and her can get to know one and another and try to see if you can help other gg's of married cd's to understand better and make things a lot easier for all.
Thank You :Michelle_Peanut_Skirter
Hi Michelle,
My support comes from my heart of hearts, honestly and thank you so much for your kind words. Tell your wife to please join us just as soon as she can. I would love to get to know her and my 2 goals here are...
1. My honey to get some support. He was here earlier, but didn't post. I am not sure why and when I asked him, well, I know he is very tired, but I think coming out, even just over the net, is kind of hard for him yet. His CD is very, very personal and I , well, now you all too, are the only ones who know. I don't push. When he is ready, he will. He did get a kick out of how much you all like me. He said, "See honey, they love you too." You will love him too, believe me. He is such a great guy. So loving, as I have posted so many times, you are probably done hearing it already... He needs more than I, no matter what he says.
2. I want to help. It is my nature. I have been in healthcare for 17 years. Helping people is what I do. But on this subject, even more so. For all that have a SO that does not understand, I will do all I can, if you can just get them to the computer! I had a friend, many years ago who was a CD. He went through such hell, both alone and when he would finally go out. I am sorry to say this, but it was years ago, we use to beg him NOT to go out. The bigotry you all are forced to endure, it's horrible, criminal, and just morally wrong.
Damn it, where is my superhero suit?????

Like I have been telling you all day, I am here for all of you. CD, SO, wives, whom ever needs someone who cares..

Lots of love,
Pattie

TrueGemini'sWife GG
01-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Hi Sallee!

I hope you are doing great tonight.

Helana
01-31-2005, 04:40 AM
Hi Helena,
Thank you so much for your response and for making me fall off my chair with laughter. I do not want to start a revolution, I love my new girlfriends, but if I could change the world for all of us.... I would do it in a heartbeat. No kidding there.

And as far as your girlfriend, please tell her to join us. There is a forum for us, (not that I would ever stop posting here), that I think we GG's should utilize. I did just join, but I would love to be able to help other lucky woman, like Tamara does, realize how lucky they really are.

I am so happy that you have found your One, Helena. I wish that for everyone.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and a great big hug goes out to you!

Lots of love,
Pattie

P.S..
:D Cloning us...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Pattie

My girlfriend is too much in love with the new car I just bought for her today :( I am all but forgotten............ until she crashes it of course then I will get my regular monthly phone call "Errrr Honey, you know what, I just had a little accident..../.........OK sweetie what did you hit this time?" :D

Anyway once I can pry her out of her new car then it is only a matter of time before she is unleashed upon this forum. Oh boy, you have no idea what you are letting yourself in for. You guys are justing amatuer nutcases compared to her. She can be really wicked. Actually I should not be writing this as no doubt she will want to read my previous posts.

So..........

Hi honey, baby, I really love you, and you know I don't mean any of those nasty things I have telling the others about you.....well actually, Tamara made me do it, she is a witch and has put me under an evil spell. So sweetie please jump onto your broomstick and fly over to Tamara's cave and hit her on her head. That should do the trick...................what was that? You hit what? :D

Seriously she has exactly the same viewpoints as you and Tamara so you guys will be unstoppable.

Viva La Revolutione!

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Helana...that was just effin' hilarious. You wanna ghost write for me sweetheart? I can't pay you of course...but you're welcome to all the moldy tacos you can eat and yappy pills I can swipe from Tristen when she's not looking!:D

Welcome to the the TLP girlfriend! (Tooney Loons Patrol):p

Huggles & Kissles,
Chrissie

cdgirl
02-01-2005, 06:08 AM
i just want to say thankyou you made my day .iwish
i had the support from my wife.but at least my sisters
at forum are here for me .thanks much love cdgirl.(aka roberta)