PDA

View Full Version : How often?

Joanne_2003
01-31-2007, 09:59 PM
I was wondering how often you gurls change your toe nail polish. Do you use a different colour each time or the same one?

Wendi {LI NY}
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
I had the same polish on for three weeks now ,but I need my paws + claws done soon .:heehee: hugs ,wendi

marie354
01-31-2007, 10:06 PM
I clean it off oftin, (whenever it gets old or I tire of it), and re-paint. Probably at least weekly, if not sooner.

Cherry Lynn
01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
I usually leave the polish on for 2 weeks unless it gets to looking bad. I usually change colors but then it depends on my mood.

marie354
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
I usually leave the polish on for 2 weeks unless it gets to looking bad. I usually change colors but then it depends on my mood.

Yes! The mood and what you plan to wear, especially if your nails are going to show, are definate factors on nail color. Usually red tones for me though.

noname
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
I change it up everytime. No set schedual though as for change. I usually just get a peticure and get color. I wear polish all the time, and at times I go long enough it's all chipped with just a couple color blotches. I don't worry about it too much, as I wear polish all the time. One of lifes little pleasures, I have my entire life to wear nail polish on my toes.

vlord
01-31-2007, 11:45 PM
I change it up everytime. No set schedual though as for change. I usually just get a peticure and get color. I wear polish all the time, and at times I go long enough it's all chipped with just a couple color blotches. I don't worry about it too much, as I wear polish all the time. One of lifes little pleasures, I have my entire life to wear nail polish on my toes.

but if i get sick of it i'll change it

Jenn S.
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
I'll usually change mine about every 10 days, waiting a couple days in between cleaning and painting. I'll almost always try a new design I thought of or if I can't think of anything, then the French route is the standard.

susie evans
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
every couple of weeks or so

susie

marie354
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
I'll usually change mine about every 10 days, waiting a couple days in between cleaning and painting. I'll almost always try a new design I thought of or if I can't think of anything, then the French route is the standard.

But!... If I don't like it... It's wiped off and a new color applied. I have to like it, you know.

suzy
01-31-2007, 11:54 PM
I try to change mine about every two weeks or so and it just depends on my mood...usually I change colors each time!:D

Fallen Angel
01-31-2007, 11:59 PM
I use to wear red mostly but since i go and have my mails frenched tiped i usely have the same color aplied to my toes as well I do them both in a cotton candy with white tips and find the color goes with just about everything

janet p
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
I change when the mood hits me sometimes weekly,daily or monthly.I usaully use the same color Revelon Pink Freeze because I like it but then at times I go for purple,blue and orange(when the Broncos are in the play offs),red and any other color I feel like trying.:love:

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 03:48 AM
I don't even use it unless I'm going to wear open toed shoes. I usually leave it on until it wears off or just get tired of it.:happy:

Lanore
02-01-2007, 04:07 AM
I've used the same two colors for some time now. About every two or three weeks I change colors.

Lanore

Phyliss
02-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Whenever I have my pedicure I get a new color, about every four or so weeks. Right now, they're red with a little heart on them for Valentine Day, I'll probably have them done in green for St Pats day

Daintre
02-01-2007, 04:20 AM
I use the same polish, it is a burgundy shade and I just love it

LindaTS
02-01-2007, 08:12 AM
I probably change mine every three of four weeks and I usually use a different color. I tend to use shades of pink more than anything else.

Lisa Golightly
02-01-2007, 08:23 AM
It's a summer thing... When I'm in my sandals. Depends on the colour of the shoes really... A day, or a week.

Connie D50
02-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Sorry always polished in the winter. A deep red always the same about every 3 weeks. Has to be deep red so I can always see it (dressing-in the shower-and walking around the house bare footed)

Connie

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
I usually get the full works every four weeks. That is pedicure/toe nail polish/manicure/fill/eye brow wax. Every other week it just a manicure and fill. I usually use a shade of RED, but last time I tried a PURPLE color. Looked great in the bottle but don't really like it on my toes. So Saturday is full treatment time, so will go back to a shade of RED.

sissystephanie
02-01-2007, 12:11 PM
I get a Manicure and Pedicure every two weeks, and change colors every time. Always have my finger nails in a pale pink color since I am in sales. My toes are usually in a bright shade of red, although right now they are a bright Plum! In the summer, when I wear open toe sandals a lot, I always have them done in really "showy" red shades, sometimes with sparkles!:love: I do want people to see my pretty toes!:love: :love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-01-2007, 12:22 PM
I ussually re-do my nails every two weeks and try to stay within a couple different colors of red or pink. I keep them polished almost all the time unless it is summer and i am planning to wear my men sandals

Carly CD
02-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I usally do mine every 2 or 3 weeks.Unless of course I get tired of whats on.I also change colors each time.My wife laughs,she says she never knew there was so many shades of pinks till she meet me. :happy: I also love anything with the pearl in it.

Carly

Kenix
02-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I changed the polish on my toes once a week, usually on Thursdays.

Deanna2
02-01-2007, 05:24 PM
I usually have a bronze colour, but before Xmas I had bright red for about a month. When my nail polish looks tired I wipe most of it off with remover and redo it. I bought myself a pair of toe separators recently and it is amazing howeasy they make the job.

MJ
02-01-2007, 05:29 PM
about every three weeks and i change the color, normally pinks , but sometimes red's , depending on my moods

Keely
02-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Every week or so I change the color. I usually like the dark reds but they are a sheer pink this week. Not sure if I really care for it though not enough color. My favorite is the center one.

Andrea_girl
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
last winter i did my toe nails every week.

I always used the same colour

This year for some reason I have yet to feel the need.

kaitlin
02-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Hi Girls, We redo ours , yes we always match, about every week. Mostly the darker reds, mauve's, purple. Kind of just what mood were in! Kaitlin

Jodi
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I get my pedicure once a month and manicure every two weeks. When I get my pedicure, I sometimes change color and sometimes not. Depends upon my mood. My nail tech must really be good because in the last three years of having my toenails polished all the time, I have never had my toenails chip between pedicures.

Jodi

lissetta
02-01-2007, 08:38 PM
i just buff my nails, one of the reasons i joined this site is to learn about what others in the community do.Im a puppy i guess.

EmilyM
02-02-2007, 01:23 AM
I get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks, right now I have on OPI I'm not really a waitress. I have an appointment on Tuesday to get mani and pedi. I am not sure what color I will get but I tend to like some shade of red on my toes.