PDA

View Full Version : My answer to Under wire or Softcup

Summer
05-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Here goes, this is the reason I choose both. The underwire looks best with thin material blouses and button down shirts and even T-shirts.
However when you wear a sweater there is nothing to compare with the look of a soft cup. Try it out you will like what you see in the mirror.
The soft cup doesn't allow the seperation of the breast. You get a nice straight line across the frontage. Where an Underwire will allow the sweater to dip in between the breast. Check it out I'm not fibbing.
Summer :)

VanessaCD
05-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Now Summer! That all depends on just how tight that sweater really is, now doesn't it? lol :p

Love your pic Summer, you shine like the sun..

Summer
05-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey I am sure your right. About the tightness of the sweater. I choose most of the time not to go tight. I don't like restrictive clothing. Especially when playing golf.
I love your picture. Do you do as I do, live as Female.
I am ashamed to say when the picture in my avatar was taken, that I was indeed in the sun. Very scantly clad. My wife took the picture. With my fair skin I should not do this activity. :eek:
Summer

VanessaCD
05-28-2004, 10:42 AM
Well I love the sun. It's kind of hard to avoid that fact while living in Florida.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/t/stevemic/Image086.jpg

Bras Bras Bras!!! Pink, Blue, White, Satin , Lace. You name it. When I die I want to be buried in lingerie and have 300 bra and panty sets poured into my casket before they crack the last nail into the box..

Danielle1960
05-28-2004, 04:35 PM
What type of bra would I use to push up and a in from the side. I have good seperation and cleavage is great but I can't seem to find a bra that will do it right. Any suggestions?
Danielle :confused:

VanessaCD
05-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Danielle, I find bras to be a tough call.. Even the wonderbra didn't do justice for all of its users.. Everyones body being different in some ways, kind of determines what styles may work for you. In that same regard, just because lets say, two demi cut bras are purchased with different manufacturers. This doesn't mean that both might give the look you like. There are so many different cuts, Styles, materials, elasticity factors etc, that its a tough call until you try them out.

Sometimes an alternative can be silicone breatforms. As you might notice in my picture above, the forms and combination of the slighlty padded underwire bra, gives a natural illussion for me.. Full silicones can cost a couple of dollars, but you can also get the small silicone inserts that act as a pushup or filling effect for the lower breast. Those ar reasonably priced and readily available. I see them on ebay all the time...

Hope that helps abit..
Vanessa.

Edit- My forms are 36C and I usually place them low and slightly to the left and right sides of demi bras when I use that style. The forms, once warmed to body temperature, kind of adhere naturally to the skin and allows my natural breasts to be pulled together for more of a cleavage look.

Ted
06-06-2004, 09:57 AM
I find underwires usually very uncomfortable. They dig into my chest. I try to get softcups when possible.
It guess it is really a matter of preference

VanessaCD
06-07-2004, 04:43 AM
By the way. For those that might not have thought of it yet, you can remove the underwire quite easily by placing a small slit at the outer end of the material, where it is sown in. If they cause you discomfort and its a pretty bra, theres no sense in wasting it.. Give it a try.. ;)