PDA

View Full Version : If you were a gg for a month

MJ
01-31-2007, 10:46 PM
pocoyo is running something like this so i was wondering what you would do

Those of us that haven't transitioned or haven't finished transitioning:
OK so if you woke up tomorrow morning and your body was all female.
nice d cups, female parts, nice female voice, super model distribution, and long legs
Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary OK?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully female for was about 2 weeks to a month. or just before the monthly friend comes to visit

How would you use your female ness?

Would you carry on as normal?

Would you be hysterically happy?

Would you do lots of things to see how it felt?

what is the first thing you would buy ?

so this is what i would do, first i would have to take a shower because the pee would run down my leg once i saw myself in the mirror
after that i would take a long look in the mirror to check myself out

then get dressed i would wear the most revealing outfit i had. and go for a walk in the mall.
i would be myself trying to carry on as normal but with a big GRIN and of course i would be hysterically happy?, and i would like to see how real boobs feel and Handel as for my new kitty Kat, well i just got to know what it would feel like ? :D and take a holiday at a resort and go topless at the beach
and last i would get a amazing dress , heels, purse , and a make over, call up my CD friends and paint the town pink
hugs Marissa

Cherry Lynn
01-31-2007, 10:58 PM
MJ, you said it all and better than I could have. I would do the same and enjoy every minute. Sure would be boring when I had to go back though.

Barb Valentine
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
I hope I don't offend any one
But I would probable be a big ****
(Just to see what the other half is like)

JenniferMint
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
First of all, I'd hope that I only got B-cups because D-cups sound like they'd be painful for my back.

The first thing I'd do would be... to mas*******. lol it's been a fantasy of mine (though not powerful enough for me to seek SRS). I'd have a lot of fun with that :D

I'd also call up my lesbian friend and ask if she'd like to have some fun with me. She's the type of person who tends to be non-commital about plans to go out or whatever, so I'd tell her that I'll only be this way for one month so she'd better hurry up while it lasts. :P

And I'd go out shopping for some cute clothes. Try singing my favorite songs (they're generally songs sung by women, so my vocal range isn't suited to them).

Hopefully my professional contacts would still believe that it's me, otherwise it would be a bit hard for me to conduct business during that month! Would I have to do F2M CDing?

Damn, I'm travelling out of the country soon, I hope my body would come with a passport that matches it.

vlord
01-31-2007, 11:48 PM

im with u girl

Mary Morgan
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
MJ, The idea soundswonderful ,and your list of things to do is as good as any, but since this is your thread, how about make it a year instead, no no make it a decade, no no a lifetime, yah, a lifetime.

Megan_Girl
02-01-2007, 12:00 AM
It's not what would I do.......... but what wouldn't I do!

There would be shopping, fashion, dancing, flirting, dining, picnics, parties, sex w/men & women, formal events, casual events, golf, working, playing.... Big **** - no, but I can think of 3 or 4 men and women that I would set my eye on.

I would do everything I do now and more ...
XXX
Megan

susie evans
02-01-2007, 12:02 AM
that sounds scarry i would be out running around like a wild women trying to make up for lost time :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Cheryl J
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
MJ, The idea soundswonderful ,and your list of things to do is as good as any, but since this is your thread, how about make it a year instead, no no make it a decade, no no a lifetime, yah, a lifetime.

How much do I agree?.... Waking up as a GG has been my dream since I was a little CD trying on mum's clothes!
But I am afraid I would be fretting too much about changing back at the end of the month to really enjoy it!

H & K
Cheryl

marie354
02-01-2007, 12:11 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! I don't know if I could handle it!
To be totally Femme!
WOW!
I gotta' think about this...........
No! I couldn't handle it.
I mean, being a guy... All of a sudden, being a full-flegged girl!!!
Thinking about it, it could be fun... But explaining it to others?
Aside from that... Tough call. The real issues....... Pregnancy... The Rag... Cramps... Guys hitting on me all the time... Did I mention pregnancy?
There is sooo much to think about.... Naw! I couldn't handle it.
:heehee: :D

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 03:43 AM
I'm with Jennifer Marissa. I'm happy with my 38B's, think I'd stick with that. Anyway, If I woke up a GG one day, I'd be exactly the same as I am now. Being a tomboy works for me, so why change? My body doesn't really determine who I am, my mind and spirit does. Same old, same old for me.:happy:

Marla S
02-01-2007, 04:04 AM
Yup here too, with a D-cup I'd probably consider plastic surgery first. But time's probably a bit to short for that.
Most interesting to know would be if this "feeling feminine" right now actually is feeling feminine.
Probably I'd behave like a child (hopefully with a big bank account). Doing a lot of different things and most probalby a bit too excessive. I think it needs more than a month to learn to live this situation.

Joy Carter
02-01-2007, 06:04 AM

nice d cups, female parts, nice female voice, super model distribution, and long legs
Assuming you weren't totally freaked out by this seemingly miraculous change (just pretend it's not scary OK?) What would you do?

Imagine that the period you were fully female for was about 2 weeks to a month. or just before the monthly friend comes to visit

so this is what i would do, first i would have to take a shower because the pee would run down my leg once i saw myself in the mirror

then get dressed i would wear the most revealing outfit i had. and go for a walk in the mall.
i would be myself trying to carry on as normal but with a big GRIN and of course i would be hysterically happy?, and i would like to see how real boobs feel and Handel as for my new kitty Kat, well i just got to know what it would feel like ? :D and take a holiday at a resort and go topless at the beach
and last i would get a amazing dress , heels, purse , and a make over, call up my CD friends and paint the town pink
hugs Marissa

To many restrictions MJ. I just don't see how I'd find a stud worthy of me in just a month.:D

ToyGirl
02-01-2007, 06:07 AM
Not sure about the D-Cups , but yeah i'd go buy a suitcase full of g-strings and fly to Bora Bora with all the money i'd no longer needed to spend.

Pretty much the exact same thing im gonna do after srs.

Suzie S.
02-01-2007, 06:56 AM
OMG! To be a GG for a month?! I would not even know where to begin. With your description, it sounds like I would be an anatomicly correct Barbie doll. I guess I'd be out looking for a Ken!

Seriously, I've longed to actually know what it would be like to be female. I'm sure I'd enjoy it, but to wake up and be one without the 42 years of previous experience to go along with that body, I bet I would feel and look quite awkward. Maybe if us girls could meet up and go through it together it would be easier, and more fun!

I don't know how I would use my femaleness, let me ask Ken!

No, I wouldn't carry on as normal. I'm not normal now!

I would be hysterically happy, once I figured out how to 'drive my new car'.

I would do lots of things to see how it felt, some more than once. (wink!) :heehee:

The first thing I would buy is a book on how to be a woman! Then a book on speed reading!

I'll play along with this because it is just a fantasy to me, but I would be scared to death. Getting what I think I want may not be what I wanted. But, it would be a whirlwind of a month!!!

tommi
02-01-2007, 07:33 AM
:confused2: It would probably take a day of self exploring to get beyond the bedroom and bathroom. Then it would be getting all dolled up go shopping and try on the sexiest clothes. Next up would be finding some partners and:censor: lets be honest your plumbing changes over night your going to
want to know what it is like and how it feels.:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Not to forget the man better know how to pay enough attention in the sack too my D cups and maybe he will need a little blue pill
just to keep up.
Great thread MJ :koc: :yrtw:

brandi64a
02-01-2007, 09:14 AM
I would do much the same, exploring, shopping, ect, ect. I know I would enjoy every minute to it's fullest. One thing i would include is the monthly friend, as that is a part of a GG's life. I would hope to find a way for me not to change back!!

Stephenie S
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM

hugs Marissa

Would I go for this absurd sceanario? No, not for a minute. And for only a month? This sounds too much like a sorry little fetish.

But, how about something a little more realistic? Just a normal woman. Normal size breasts, normal "distribution", normal legs, normal looks. That, I want and could go for. But not for just a month.

I have absolutely NO desire to be or to look like a supermodel "Barbie". And no desire to do it for only a month. The picture you have drawn here is only a caricature of a real woman. So, I'm sorry, count me out of this game.

Stephenie

onlyforu41
02-01-2007, 09:59 AM
This would be great! For a month or forever! I would like to go out and be treated as a true female should be. A date with a nice handsome guy, flowers,candy, dinner then me for his dessert! Shopping and trying on sexy clothes with a gf who could advise this girl on her best look!

Marcie Sexton
02-01-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm free, I'm free, thank God I'm free at last !!! <mlk>

...but providing I could back up 25 years or so.

diane59
02-01-2007, 10:18 AM
I think you are exactly right about the shower routine MJ.
I only wish that it would last more than a month.
Gotta make up for 47 years!!:heehee:

Oh, by the way, I would love to help paint the town PINK

Connie D50
02-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Hysterically Happy I would hope not to go over board and turn off all my love ones. I would become my wifes best girl friend for real. I would have to have at lease some time to my self to totally feel like a women in every way wink wink.

Connie

celeste26
02-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Swinging them boobies around and getting anything I wanted (well this is a fantasy isn't it?).

The let down afterward would be catastrophic though.

Suzie Green
02-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Can I have the 3-week option instead of the full month....just so I can avoid that certain time....ummmm, well you know.... :surrender

Paula Thomas
02-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Joy - Re “To many restrictions MJ. I just don't see how I'd find a stud worthy of me in just a month.”

But just think of the fun trying. :D

Barb - I agree to a large extent (”I hope I don't offend any one. But I would probable be a big ****. (Just to see what the other half is like)”), although I would have to take my wife’s feelings into consideration (although at my age, I don’t have to worry about pregnancy).

I also agree that the D cups may be too big for me (I would settle for C’s).

Connie - “Hysterically Happy I would hope not to go over board and turn off all my love ones. I would become my wifes best girl friend for real. I would have to have at lease some time to my self to totally feel like a women in every way wink wink.”

:iagree:

Casey Morgan
02-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Actually MJ, I think I'd enjoy it more if I looked nice but not like a sexpot. And I hear that being that big on top is a royal pain in more ways than one. But anyway.

Like most people on both sides of the fence I'd probably make sure everything was in proper working order. ;) And I'd have to try on a sexy outfit while I had the chance. God knows it will never look right on *this* body.

I'd take an "extensive" short course in dancing, making sure it covered waltzing, swing, and fun dances like that. I'd love to have the experience of my partner leading. And I'd have to do some singing, maybe an open karaoke night or five.

Other than that I'd probably just enjoy seeing what life is like as a woman. Oh, and I'd probably do a little crossdressing too, just to see what it's like to create what I used to actually have. I know, it sounds boring. But life is lived in the mundane times.

It would be nice to sit down to do my business and not have to worry about aiming Junior. No scraped knuckles, no leaning forward if I need to use both hands for something.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Wow good fantasy! I would love to have the chance to try it for a month and forever even though I have no desire to transition and am happy as a crossdresser. I would have as much lesbian loving as I could handle, my wife tells me that I am "gay, straight and bi-sexual" since when I am Sandra I am a lesbian and when I am my male self I am hetero and I am really equal parts of male and female so I am bi. No men allowed here though, just my wife is desired by Sandra and my counterpart

janedoe311
02-01-2007, 12:13 PM
So I can stay as a woman. My wife does not want anymore kids, she thinks she is too old and is overweight, which was a problem with her other pregnancies.

Gizmo, Debbie
02-01-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm a bit of a nutter and will try just about ANYTHING once , twice if i liked it the first time :devil: :laughing:
I would love to give it a try :D

chick.wish
02-01-2007, 03:56 PM
it sure would be nice to have it happen just to give it a try, but more than likely i would end up liking it so much i'd want to stay that way.

Sierra Evon
02-01-2007, 04:01 PM
To wake up one morning as a GG ? , that would just simply be a change in physiolagy , maybe aside from having to buy some bigger bra's , I'd still be the same as I am now!!!!!!!!

kerilynn
02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
OMG I don't care how long well yes I do The Longer AND BIGGER[him] the better all of the above until I drop OMG OMG OMG
Kerilynn..... I have to go now

Sarah Rabbit
02-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I would go straight to the 'Girls Locker Room' , the 'Girls Dormitory' and the 'Girls Gym' to see if all those blue movies about 'Girls Locker Rooms, 'Girls Dormitories' and the 'Girls Gym' are true :lol::lol2::lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Billie Jean
02-01-2007, 04:12 PM
(Just to see what the other half is like)I would definitely love to experience the female orgasm because they seem to be many times more powerful than the male's. Billie Jean

Mistybtm
02-01-2007, 04:20 PM

All the way with you !!!
it would be nothing but sex sex sex :D
Mistybtm

Kristen Marie
02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm having trouble working thinking about this post! I think I would start with some quality time alone. Imagine shaving....caressing...with lovely lotions....and all by myself with my new me.

But like so many, I'd be on the prowl. I wonder how long that would go for? I know it's always been a fantasy but for several weeks? It's a wonderful thought!

Daintre
02-01-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm tagging along with Sarah, sounds like a grand time.....oh and yes I certainly would switch even for a day.

PatyR
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
OMG!
I'll play along with this because it is just a fantasy to me, but I would be scared to death. Getting what I think I want may not be what I wanted. But, it would be a whirlwind of a month!!!

:yt:

Besides, for me D cup it's OK, finally it would last a month. However, I would like to keep it longer, if that were the case, then I'd rather something a little bit smaller.

Try everything, and I mean it, everything.

Go to the store and try me everything, but I wouldn't buy too much since it's just for a month.

Kristen Kelly
02-01-2007, 05:29 PM
that sounds scarry i would be out running around like a wild women trying to make up for lost time :heehee: :heehee:
susie

Same here, the grass is always greener on the other side after a month might be happy to go back to being just me.

almalove
02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
first, after I wake up ( form the shock, this is a wish that I actualy had when I was 8 or so, )It would take me tow hours just to decide what to wear, the I would go to the mall and get fully pampered with manicure, pedicure hair style and all the works, after that i would go to try every dress I always wanted but could not try on and get those lovely heels that I dream of and then.................................. well that is where I always stop, and go buck to reality, no I dont know if I would want to become a real girl it is fun t dream though........

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 05:56 PM
If I all of a sudden was a GG and had to be that way for a month, I might not want to change back. LOL

Pink Satin Sissy
02-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Lingerie shopping, makeover, shoe shopping, hair appt, try on some prom/bridesmaid/wedding gowns, lingerie shopping again then out dancing!

I would have to go with a group of girls to the bathroom to see what all the fuss is about.

Pink

RobertaFermina
02-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Only for 1 Month? Hmmmmm

1. Thank The Goddess for the awesome gift Every Morning.
2, 4b, 5b, 6b. Get a Makeover and Photo Session on Day and once a week.
3. Go Fabulous/Naughty/Crazy and get Famous in 1 week.
4. Quickie Marriage to a Brilliant & Healthy Celebrity Hunk & lead a Tabloid Jet Setter Life for Week 2.
5. Quickie Divorce & Repent and join a Convent (Complete with Lesbian Affairs with Nuns) for Week 3.
6. Channel the Goddess, Journal, Paint, Attend Women's Goddess & Healing Circle for Week 4.
7. Thank the Goddess and meditate on the Wisdom Gained on the Last Day - and ask the question - would it be worth it to "Transition" ?

8. On day 1 back to a guy - get all the clothing altered to fit, as necessary, and Thank the Goddess every day for the rest of my life for the awesome privilege.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Andrea_girl
02-01-2007, 07:05 PM
I would cram as much in to the time as possible. Why waste such a good opportunity

LaFem
02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Great Fantasy! C cups are enough for me, and finally some real female "hetero sex". I also wish it was permanent.

sarainpa
02-01-2007, 08:03 PM
if I looked like that I would HAVE to go shopping because NONE of my things would fit. I would try EVERYTHING on - literally shopping till I dropped. And oh yeah, I would want to know about the O thing too

Jodi
02-01-2007, 08:09 PM

hugs Marissa

If I woke up tomarrow with a "d" cup, I would be pissed because my bras wouldn't fit. I'm a "b" cup.

Jodi

lissetta
02-01-2007, 08:09 PM
and all i have to do is click my slippers three times!!

Deborah
02-01-2007, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't be able to handle the transition back to my male body so i'd turn it down.

tanya3
02-02-2007, 04:36 AM

smaller boobs , but lots of sexy outfits ,heels and boots and not much sleep !!!!

CDTiffany
02-02-2007, 05:02 AM
It's not what would I do.......... but what wouldn't I do!

There would be shopping, fashion, dancing, flirting, dining, picnics, parties, sex w/men & women, formal events, casual events, golf, working, playing.... Big **** - no, but I can think of 3 or 4 men and women that I would set my eye on.

I would do everything I do now and more ...
XXX
Megan

Megan got it right!!! It is not what I would do, BUT WOULD I WOULD FINALLY GET TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The world would be mine).

I would , Fly out the window, like tinkerbell, and escape your (evil 2 month plot)
Female forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love tiffany

ArleneRaquel
02-02-2007, 05:15 AM
I probably sound very foolish by posting my desires, but I would enjoy having a man as a lover while I am enfemme, as often as possible, I have been 24/7 now for sometime, but it is only relatively recently that I have become hyper sexually active, with men, and I think that I would want to continue that sexual course. Eventually I hope to find with THE MAN. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Hyper Active Lover

CDTiffany
02-02-2007, 05:20 AM
I probably sound very foolish by posting my desires, but I would enjoy having a man as a lover while I am enfemme, as often as possible, I have been 24/7 now for sometime, but it is only relatively recently that I have become hyper sexually active, with men, and I think that I would want to continue that sexual course. Eventually I hope to find with THE MAN. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Hyper Active Lover

Perfect answer Katrina,
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

XOXO Tiffnay

ArleneRaquel
02-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Thank You Tiffany, your reply was most heartwarming and greatly appreciated. Love You for those ultra - kind remarks :love: & :hugs: Trina - Celtic Queen

ReginaK
02-02-2007, 05:51 AM
I'd enjoy the cheaper car insurance.

joselyn318
04-15-2007, 04:16 PM
If I was not married: When I first wake up I would shower as usual and shave my bikini area and my legs. Then I would wear a nice push up to see what true cleavage looks like. Then I get dolled up and wear some revealing but not too revealing clothes. It would be fun to see the guys checking me out. Then I would head to the mall to try on the sexiest lingerie and dresses with my new body. Then I head to a sex shop to buy some hmmm...new toys. After that I would go back home play with the toys and lingerie for a while. If I have new plumbing I am definitly going to try it out...and possibly call up a male friend and have a little fun in the bedroom.

After that fun day, I would go about life as normal.

kerrianna
04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Gee how did I miss this thread before?

I'd probably try on ALL my clothes to see how they REALLY look, and then go out and buy more :D . And then I would spend as much time as possible making the boys crazy! :devil:

Guess I have to go through the teen years first before I settle down. Will take a lot longer than a month I think. :heehee:

Dragster
04-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I'd play golf off the red tees. I need all the advantage I can get!

Tony

KathrynTX
04-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Try to find the G-spot. :heehee:

I'd wear pantyhose, short dresses and skirts, and sexy sandals every day for the entire 30 days. As for sex, I'm not a big fan of casual sex, so probably wouldn't go looking for a guy to hook up with or anything.

LoriFlores
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I'd be hysterically happy and I'd do lots of things to see how it felt :)

Kristen Kelly
04-15-2007, 08:22 PM
First I would have to buy new Guy clothes to crossdress in for they would all be to big. How many here still believe in Santa Claus. Great to dream but I'm having a great time now living PT as a woman, but If I only had the winning Mega game ticket, then life would be grand.

wannabie
04-15-2007, 08:32 PM

to be totally open and honest

Other than checking my self out, the first thing on my mind would be Sex!
I've always felt that women got the better part of that deal.

then would come the shopping. something short or mini. on the last day of the two weeks or month, Just me totally naked walking on the beach; just enjoying being ogled.

Two months is just too short a time to inhibit yourself.

Stephenie S
04-15-2007, 09:30 PM
It's interesting to me just how shallow and superficial all the fantasies are on this thread. Doesn't anyone want to be a real woman? Everyone who has answered wants to be some fantastic caricature of a Barbie doll. This doesn't sound like fun to me.

Just MHO.

Steph

charlie-50
04-15-2007, 09:57 PM
as interesting as that sounds there is a lot of things i like about being a guy even a guy in girls clothes.however if i woke up tomorrow as a GG i think id half to turn gay and get me a good looking lesbian girlfriend for the experience or even a sexy little cder boyfriend hummm .cp

AshleyLove
04-15-2007, 10:13 PM
I would go straight to the 'Girls Locker Room' , the 'Girls Dormitory' and the 'Girls Gym' to see if all those blue movies about 'Girls Locker Rooms, 'Girls Dormitories' and the 'Girls Gym' are true :lol::lol2::lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Exactly what I was thinking! hahaha

I'd take my GG girlfriend and hit the mall, max out a bunch of credit cards shopping for lingerie, hot clothes, shoes, etc etc

Then out to a club for dancing, drinking, and driving the boys insane! And karaoke somewhere inbetween.. lol

MJ
04-15-2007, 10:40 PM
wow were did this thread come back from :eek:
due to the passage of time i would like to add , find me a hunk like gill grissom from csi , and a weekend in Vegas :D or anywhere he wants to go or if he is busy find Shu Shu :heehee: either mode

gessella24
04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I would dress up and get to mall and do some real shopping. trying all the different outfits, really pamper myself. and shoes... oooh i love shoes! whats with women and shoes... i cant explain it myself but i just love it.

janedoe311
04-16-2007, 01:39 PM
To make some extra money for the family. I would have to take a month off from my work. Unless the bits changed only! So I would need to support my family and house payments.

Other than that I would fight the tendency to be a "****". Do not like men but do have my fantasies if I was a women. I suspect once I tried it I would be so disgusted the "****" factor would go away.

jessie_cal
04-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I would be one of the Japanese slave girls that Gwen Stefani runs around with. I'm sure they get paid well to be an accessory.:happy:

Christina Nicole
04-16-2007, 07:20 PM
How pathetic! So many of these post reveal such a shallowness that is disheartening. If such an opportunity were true, it would nearly be a case of being offered the greatest chance that a TG could want, and all so many want is to be a $20 prostitute. ...Actually less than that. At least the hooker has a couple of dollars to show for her debauchery. I guess men really are pigs, even as women.

I don't know what I'd do if I only had a month, but I surely would not aspire to being a tramp.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

Eva Diva
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
I'd go into a public Ladies' Room to find out what takes them so damn long.

Then I'd go home, lock myself in, and spend the rest of the month..... exploring. :D

charlie-50
04-16-2007, 10:03 PM
yea thank you very much onk onk. was that my male side sneakin out sorry cp.:devil:

MJ
04-16-2007, 11:02 PM
How pathetic! So many of these post reveal such a shallowness that is disheartening. If such an opportunity were true, it would nearly be a case of being offered the greatest chance that a TG could want, and all so many want is to be a $20 prostitute. ...Actually less than that. At least the hooker has a couple of dollars to show for her debauchery. I guess men really are pigs, even as women.

I don't know what I'd do if I only had a month, but I surely would not aspire to being a tramp.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

you missing the point , you would be able to do anything you ever wanted. to find out how a gg feels in the act of passion something we could never feel or understand , or my dream of wearing an amazing swim suite and take a walk along the beach , to be admired as a beautiful woman and another is ballroom dancing and the gorgeous outfits , heels and a hunk to dance with , surly you have something you would do?

jessie_cal
04-17-2007, 12:11 AM

Regards,
Christina Nicole

You are right, I would broker world peace, cure aids, cancer and halitosis; solve the five hardest math problems possible; stop homelessness, racism and starvation, and learn the proper uses of semicolons. Once all that was done, THEN I would be one of the Japanese slave girls that Gwen Stefani runs around with. It's all fantasy, let people aspire to their base desires. It's all in fun.

nadeen
04-17-2007, 12:29 AM
i would love it iwish icould be awoman 24/7 ilove putting makeup on dressing up in lingerie pretty dresses and heels go shopping get my hair and nails done

AshleyLove
04-17-2007, 12:35 AM
You are right, I would broker world peace, cure aids, cancer and halitosis; solve the five hardest math problems possible; stop homelessness, racism and starvation, and learn the proper uses of semicolons. Once all that was done, THEN I would be one of the Japanese slave girls that Gwen Stefani runs around with. It's all fantasy, let people aspire to their base desires. It's all in fun.

*giggles and applause*

Jennifer_G_2
04-17-2007, 12:52 AM

Regards,
Christina Nicole

What a wonderful fantasy!!! I too, and am happy to say, that once I was fully done inspecting my new body via a hot bubble bath and all sorts of pampering, I would probably...

1. Go to a mall or other public place dressed in a absolutely sexy and somewhat revealing outfit and see how much attention I could get.

2. Hopefully by evening, after a full day of shopping and flirting, I would have been asked out by so many men I was able to choose which one I wanted and turn the others down with no remorse.

3. Have a wonderful dinner with a hunk, flirting with and teasing him constantly. Making sure I do what I can to get all the other men there to want me at the same time.

4. Go out dancing, wearing something VERY hot, drinking, grinding close, and rubbing against him every which way.

5. Hopefully he is doing well, and dancing and closeness has turned into passionate kissing, rubbing more and more until we have to leave to DO something about it.

6. If we can make it back to his or my place (before breaking down and giving in to raw sex in the car or something), we would drink some chianti and tease each other in front of the fire while lying naked on a fur rug (if winter). Then we would would explode into hardcore, steamy sex in every which way and position.

7. Be pampered again by bubble bath, this time followed with massage, then sleep.

I would probably repeat this almost every day, same guy, or hopefully a different one every day (protection fully used of course).

Just being honest, Im sure it would settle down after I got used to it, which im afraid I probably would, and never want to go back.

Jen

Dixie
04-17-2007, 01:31 AM
There is sooo much I would do that there isn't room, let's just say that I would have the time of my life!!!!:D Dixie

MJ
04-17-2007, 09:04 AM
What a wonderful fantasy!!! I too, and am happy to say, that once I was fully done inspecting my new body via a hot bubble bath and all sorts of pampering, I would probably...

1. Go to a mall or other public place dressed in a absolutely sexy and somewhat revealing outfit and see how much attention I could get.

2. Hopefully by evening, after a full day of shopping and flirting, I would have been asked out by so many men I was able to choose which one I wanted and turn the others down with no remorse.

3. Have a wonderful dinner with a hunk, flirting with and teasing him constantly. Making sure I do what I can to get all the other men there to want me at the same time.

4. Go out dancing, wearing something VERY hot, drinking, grinding close, and rubbing against him every which way.

5. Hopefully he is doing well, and dancing and closeness has turned into passionate kissing, rubbing more and more until we have to leave to DO something about it.

6. If we can make it back to his or my place (before breaking down and giving in to raw sex in the car or something), we would drink some chianti and tease each other in front of the fire while lying naked on a fur rug (if winter). Then we would would explode into hardcore, steamy sex in every which way and position.

7. Be pampered again by bubble bath, this time followed with massage, then sleep.

I would probably repeat this almost every day, same guy, or hopefully a different one every day (protection fully used of course).

Just being honest, I'm sure it would settle down after I got used to it, which I'm afraid I probably would, and never want to go back.

Jen
wow Jen that was very well said thank you. *goes off to take a cold shower*

JeaniT
04-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Would I really have to go back after a month? Drat!!

Jeani

kerilynn
04-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Did I hear somebody say "FLEET WEEK" YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keri

Christina Nicole
04-17-2007, 07:16 PM
No, I do get the point. Many crossdressers lament that "People don't understand us." "Crossdressers are just expressing their feminine side." "Crossdressers aren't weirdos or perverts." Then there are four pages of posts here, most of them of revolving around dressing like a tramp to have sex with men. Then there's the other thread with seven pages of posts mostly by crossdressers who predominantly affirm fantasies about having intimacy with men. Oh, I get the point. Crossdressers ask, even demand "fair treatment" saying that the stereotypes about crossdressers are totally false, then they prove the stereotype correct with their own words.

Ask a born woman what she would do if she had a whole month to indulge herself. I would not be surprised to see many posts about travel, taking some "me" time and the like, but I doubt there would be many "dress like a **** and get as many men into bed so as to feel like a real woman" posts.

This is what make being a crossdresser an embarrassment. Fortunately I'm TS. I'm a non-transitioning ts, but that's at least a small comfort. Oh well.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

jessie_cal
04-17-2007, 10:09 PM
No, I do get the point. Many crossdressers lament that "People don't understand us." "Crossdressers are just expressing their feminine side." "Crossdressers aren't weirdos or perverts." Then there are four pages of posts here, most of them of revolving around dressing like a tramp to have sex with men. Then there's the other thread with seven pages of posts mostly by crossdressers who predominantly affirm fantasies about having intimacy with men. Oh, I get the point. Crossdressers ask, even demand "fair treatment" saying that the stereotypes about crossdressers are totally false, then they prove the stereotype correct with their own words.

Ask a born woman what she would do if she had a whole month to indulge herself. I would not be surprised to see many posts about travel, taking some "me" time and the like, but I doubt there would be many "dress like a **** and get as many men into bed so as to feel like a real woman" posts.

This is what make being a crossdresser an embarrassment. Fortunately I'm TS. I'm a non-transitioning ts, but that's at least a small comfort. Oh well.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

It's sad that people must equate homosexuality with perversion, especially in the context of this forum. I find it interesting that in a fantasy question some feel the need to chastise people for being fanciful. Sexuality is as natural as any other aspect of humanity and if some have slightly less mainstream desires,so be it.

Besides, what exactly would one do if they were a woman that they can't do as a man. Really there are few differences other than sex. I can travel as man or a cder. Ultimately, men would like to be desired as any woman would. Also, I'm sure if you aked women what they would do as a man, it wouldn't be to scratch their crotch and burp in public. To think that any of these desires are limited to the cd community is naive and sad. I know many a straight people much more deranged than the people on this forum. Maybe if cd and ts ers can accept themselves, it'll go a long ways towards others to accept them. Alas, one can hope.:2c:

kerrianna
04-18-2007, 02:14 AM

It's fantasy, it's fun, it's for a month for crying out loud. Why would I want to do something I can do as male? One of the few things I can't do is know how it feels to be a sexual female. That's why a lot of us are responding in a physical manner. It's what REALLY is different.

As for the rest of your criticism Christina, different strokes for different folks, and if you don't like it please don't dump on others to make yourself feel more like a real woman because unlike us perverted CDers you understand the full life of a woman, warts and all. We're not that stupid and naive to not understand there's more to living as a female than attracting men.

Kate Simmons
04-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Most of us are content to simply be LIKE a woman. A month would hardly be enough exposure time to even get a taste of it. I would , however, venture to say that even after a month, many would be ready to go back to the "safe haven" of guy mode. It's all too convenient to be able to put stuff back "in the drawer" when we are done than being "stuck" in that position permanently and not have the option of going back. Many of us would have to re-evaluate the whole thing and admit that that we really don't have it that bad the way things are after all.:happy:

Tamera
04-18-2007, 05:25 AM
MJ,
For 1 month I would everything a female could do and then some. Knowing I only had 1 month I would probably be up 18 hours and sleep 6 out of a 24 hour day.

It would be interesting going to a girls exercise club, being in the locker room, taking showers and talking girl stuff.:happy: "HELL THATS EVEN A MALE FANTASY COMING TRUE:devil: "(oops that was my testoserone kicking in.)

I know my last day I would pick some good lookin' guy and go out with a "SMILE":thumbsup: ON MY FACE:happy:
LOL
Tamera

Marcie Sexton
04-18-2007, 07:17 AM
MJ, you just have no Idea...

erickka
04-18-2007, 07:23 AM
I would be in hog heaven! I would do all the girl things. What would be weird is that I wouldn't be having to keep on my toes about my appearance....Hell!, I'm a WOMAN!

Josephine 1941
04-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi M J,

How would I feel, Just like I felt when I bought my M C I had freedom in my hands. I went 100 mph down a road WHAT A FEELING. I did that only once had too get around a dump truck loaded with sand. This how all of us would feel FRRRRREEEEEE. I still have my bike been to bike wk in Datona twice .. Being a real women would be that kind of trill for me . For now I enjoy dressing and going out as much as I can.

Josephine

MrsDawnL GG
04-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Well, from a new GG ....SO of a new CD'er.......here are some of the things you'd go through:

Oh Gosh.....that time of the month ..... and.....

and you feel like you could rip the eyes out of anyone who crosses you

Oh No.....my feet are swollen again.......

Oh No....gosh.....I wish my boobs...(40 D's) weren't so swollen......

Oh No....I really wanted to wear those white pants to the party this weekend....

Oh No...This is that special "weekend away" with the one that I love and the Big P is here again.....

Someone find those tweezers.....another long black hair coming out of my chin..

Oh No....trying get ready to wear those new really cute shorts...quick...someone find me a bandaid.....cut my leg again.....

Oh. yes...there are better moments......shopping, shopping, and more shopping.......lol.

Love to you all.......

jessikasummerfox
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Let's see...If I woke up as GG tomorrow:

I think I would dress in my nicest sarong, buy a set of really cool shades, get in my car and just start driving.

I'd buy a big blank journal so, each night before bed, I could record everything I did for the next month. And I would be sure to dot at least one letter "i" with a big circle or a heart and feel silly and foolish for doing so.

I would treat myself with a trip to the most expensive hair stylist I could find and get the most fabulous, eat-your-heart-out, curls.

I'd try to make friends with total stranger, at least one male and one female and try to really get to know them.

I would also pick a fight with a few men to see if or how he would respond to me. Would it be all that different? I'd also ask one man out to dinner to put him off his guard.

I would buy a bunch of vinyl records and listen to all the great music I missed in high school. Morrissey being one of them.

I'd invite all my closest friends out for a luxury camping trip to celebrate my new gender, and we would all pour our hearts out over a warm summer twilight-night campfire while we watched the fireflies flicker.

I'd learn to play the guitar and follow the Indigo Girls around on tour.

I might cry for a whole day. Just because.

I would volunteer my time at a homeless shelter.

I'd apply to graduate school again and take a bunch of Women's Studies courses.

I would write a book called "My Summer Gender Vacation."

I'd become a world famous painter.

I would pig out once on chocolate, prolly cake or brownies.

I would sleep in nearly everyday, but I would also be sure to see a few sunrises.

Mostly, I think I would thank God for every moment that was new and fresh and exciting. I think that a month as a GG would be like reading a great novel with the verve and poetry of strong femininity breathing a lush full breath into every chapter. I think it would be like seeing a new color for the first time and to nearly die in that wonder.

Now, back in the real world, I know that isn't going to happen, and really, I don't mind my physical gender all that much. It is not going to change. But, if I were to indulge in fantasy, the sort of living fiction that is a food for the imagination, then no cage could possibly hold me in my pursuit of something new, different, and invigorating. I'd be what I've always admired: a strong, creative, and eminently feminine woman with the whole world ahead of her.